SOUL SOCIETY

THE 6 SHINIGAMI

 

Xiumin's POV
 
"You all have called by Master."
Someone appeared in our room from no where. Six of us were busy with our bussiness. Our leader, Kris was reading a book on his chair behind wide table. Luhan, the cute wangjanim was sleeping on coach in front of me. The maknae, Tao was looking outside through the big wide window, busy with his own thought. Chen, my silent best friend was reading latest newspaper and Lay, who was sitting besides me, taking care some flowers in a vase on the table. While me, i was checking some emails using my cellphone. 
"What is it?"
Kris talked coldly without shifting his eyes from his book. Nobody was looking at the correspondent.
"There is a new mission for you. Master wants all of you come to his room immidietaly," then the correspondent disappeared.
"How rude he is," Lay talked while he was still taking care those flowers.
"We also didnt notice him," I replied him.
"Xiumin, you know who we are," Lay now looked at me.
"I know I know," I stopped arguing with him because i prefer to reply some email again.
"Dhuizhang," now our maknae spoke like he was asking we should go or not.
"Prepare your self, guys," Dhuizhang Kris closed his book and at the same time Luhan woke up then sat while rubbing his eyes like an innocent kid.
"You wake up already?" I asked him.
"Yes, should we go now?" he asked.
Lay standed up then overed his hand toward Luhan. 
"Kkajja," Lay spoke to Luhan while smiled nicely. Luhan also smiled then took Lay's hand.
I only looked at them weirdly. Then Chen laughed.
"Mwoya?" I stared at him.
"Ania,keunyang...nevermind," Chen stood up and took his blazer.
Meanwhile Tao was helping our leader wearing his blazer. I put in my cellphone and took my blazer without wearing it.
"Time to go," he said then all of us walked behind him.
*
*
*
Here we are. Standing up in front of huge white gate. This is a place of The Greatest One and His servants. Well, sorry I havent told you what kind of place it is. This is Soul Society, a village or you can imagine like that, place for free souls. It's not heaven or hell. But more like trancite place for free souls while they are waiting the last judgment. After they get it they will know whether they live in heaven or hell. And we are the shinigami, the god of death and also the protector of free souls. We take soul from human if it is time for them to die. Then we accompany them here. We dont use sword, gun, or black sickle like crescent moon shape or something like that. We use...err i can tell you later.
The gate opened slowly then we walked through it. It was closed automatically with big sound. We walked in silent and a servant came to greet us.
"Young master," he bowed to us, the six wangjanim.
Well, it's true that we are wangjanim on each clan. Leader Kris is the son of right hand of The Greatest One, the Wu clan. Luhan is, yeah you know about him already. Tao is the son of Huang clan, one of the strongest clans in Soul Society. Lay is from Zhang clan, the healer clan. Chen is from Jin clan, the wise one. And me, Shuo clan, the cold clan. It doesnt mean my personality is cold like Kris, but my clan badge is ice. I am cool, right?
*
*
*
"Finally you come," the right-hand or you can say Kris's father was standing in front of an altar, greeting us warmly. Six of us were kneeling before he ordered us to stand up. 
"You know why you are standing here,right?"
We just kept being silent and looked at him. 
"Our Lord has a mission for you. Like usual, shinigami duty."
"So we will have 6 targets in same time?"
Lay was asking because it was weird we could have same timing to do our job.
"Same time, same target, and that's mean only one target."
"What? One target six shinigami?!?"
Luhan was surprised so did we, I mean Lay, Chen, and me. Kris and Tao were staying cool.
"How can we work then?"
Chen asked the right-hand. 
"I cant tell you how, it's your job to find out."
We looked each other for this confusing task. As you know, one shinigami only can bring one soul. If now we have same target, then how...
"Father, let us know the target."
The right-hand smiled then told us who where and how the target is.
"That's all I can tell you."
"What do you mean? You even dont tell us when and why she will die," Lay asked again.
"The Greatest One only told me what I've told you guys, I dont know either when the date or the reason why she die."
"It's so ridicolous," Lay shifted his eyes.
"Then when will we go, Sir?" now Luhan asked Kris's father politely.
"Sooner you go, sooner you finish it. And remember you dont know how long it will take,so prepare your self well."
"What?!?" four of us couldnt believe it.
"Oh~ dont yell like that, it's a sacral place, young boys!"
We bowed and said sorry but it's really the most unexpectable mission ever.
*
*
*
"Eottokaji? Now what we should do?" I asked all the members but none of them answered my question.
"It's okay if we need such a long time. What the most important is how we could fulfill our task?" Lay was thinking and walking around our room. 
"Is it a match for us or what?" he was thinking so hard while kept walking.
"Ya! Stop walking,Lay."
I tried to stop him but no use.
"Dhuizhang," the maknae finally said something. He kept silent even we had left main temple.
Kris was sitting while closing his eyes. I wondered he was thinking too.
"Prepare your self guys. We meet again in main gate after an hour."
We couldnt say no if the leader had spoken. Finally, our mission began.
 
To be cont...