0__0!!

Oh lala~

Nickhun was driving his black 2012 Volkswagen Beetle, when he saw a figure that really familiar. He thinks for a while than, he figured that it’s Jessica. He quicky park his car and run to catch Jessica.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked

“I wanna go out for having a dinner when i saw you walk alone from my car.” Answered Nickhun.

“Oh, arasseo.” Said Jessica.

“Have you ate dinner yet?” ask Nickhun, Jessica shook her head. “Do you want to have dinner with me?”

“Sure~” said Jessica happily, she’s been really hungry.

“Let’s go.”

Nickhun opens the door (again) for Jessica. Then he drive his car somewhere.

“Where are we going?” ask Jessica

“Somewhere i like to go and eat there.” Answered Nickhun with a smile.

 

Not for long, they arrived. They both stands infront of a small, old, street Chinese restaurant. Jessica take a look of Nickhun from side of her eyes.

“Come on.” Said Nikchun then he grab Jessica’s hand and enters the restaurant.

“I’ve never been somewhere here before.” Said Jessica.

“Really?” ask Nickhun

“Yeah, my parents sort of over protective to me. They probihitted me to go here and there.”

“So, this is your first time?” Jessica nodded. “I’m honored” said Nikchun as he smiles to Jessica.

Then Nickhun stands up and go to the ‘order’ section and order his and Jessica’s dinner. And then, the old chinese man started to shout to the other chinese man inside the kitchen with some chinese words. “A-ming! Wo men you yi xie dingdan-a!”. Not for long, bot of them finished their dish.

“Is it delicious?” ask Nickhun

“Yes, it is. Its even better than those luxury restaurant’s.” Answered Jessica

Nickhun suddenly laughed, “Mwo? What’s funny?” asked Jessica

Nikchun pointed to Jessica’s face, “There’s a rice over there.”

Jessica tries to clean the rice with tissues, but she missed it. Nickhun finally take a sheet of tissue and wipe it from Jessica’s face. Their face were just a few inches, Jessica’s heart beats so fast, so do Nickhun’s. Then, both of them acts awkwardly.

 

Finally, Nickhun drive Jessica home.

“Thanks again, Khun-ah.” Said Jessica

“Not a big deal.” Said Nickhun

“Wanna come in?”

“Hmm. Sure.” Said Nickhun

Then both of them goes into Jessica’s house.

“My parents arent home. They’re going abroad for some business.” Explain Jessica, Nickhun nodded while he enjoys the beauty of Jessica’s house.

“Feel yourself at home” said Jessica, “I’ll change my clothes first.” As she walks to her room.

Nickhun smiles when he’s looking at Jessica.

But suddenly, his phone rings,

“Ya! Nickhun Hovrejkul! Where are you?!” shouted someone from the phone.

“Ah, Heechul hyung. Just wait for a moment.” Nickhun said.

At thay moment, Jessica comes out from her room with her casual clothes, an oversized shirt with shorts, “Khun-ah~ What would you like for drinks?” said jessica a bit loud.

“Nickhun-ah. Whos is it? Is it a girl? Our Nickhun is with a girl? RIGHT NOW? WOOHOOO!!!” said Heechul happily on the phone.

“Ah, it’s not that, Heechul hyung..” said Nickhun

“Yah! Khun-ah!” call Jessica.

“I’ll call you back later.” Said Nickhun to Heechul and hang up, “Um, may i have cola?” said Nickhun to Jessica

“What? Cola? Khun-ah, cola isnt good for you body. Do you know about........” Jessica started to babbling.

“Ah, arasseo, arasseo.” Said Nickhun, “If that so, i want coffee then.”

“Okay, wait for a sec~!” said Jessica as she walks toward the kitchen.

Suddenly, Jessica’s doorbell rings, “Khun-ah. Would you mind to open the door for me?” shout Jessica from the kitchen

“Okay.” Said Nickhun as he walks to the door and opens the door. He see a man’s figure standing outside the door holding a bucket of flowers.

“Who is it, Khun?” ask Jessica as she walks in to the guest room, which is besides the enterance door, while holding two cups if coffee. After she puts those cups to the table, she have her hands on her hips “Ya. I asked you who is i--“ Jessica shocked seeing who stands infront of her house door. She didn;t realize the awkwardness and silence there between Nickhun and the guy.

“T-taecyeon?”