Match-making?

Oh lala~

Jessica knocked her father’s office door, “Did you call me dad?” she asked.

“Oh, yes. Come here, Jessica.” He said.  Jessica sits in front of him. “I want you to come with me this afternoon.” He said

“For what?” asked Jessica.

“I want you to meet someone.” Her father said

“No,dad. I dont want to.” She said

“I dont accept rejections” her father said seriously.

“But dad..”. “No buts.” He cutted Jessica’s words, “You better go and prepare yourself now.” He said.

Jessica gets up land leave her father’s office. After she closed the door, she sighed. ‘these match-making again right? Gosh, I’m sick of it’

 

 

At the restaurant

 

Jessica sits besides her father, who’s waiting for someone. Jessica sighed. Not for long, 2 mens figure walk towars their table. Jessica’s father gets up and gives Jessica a signal to gets up.

“Good evening, Mr. Jung.” Said the older guy with a bright smile on his face as sama as her father “And you must be Jessica.” Said the guy again.

“Good evening Mr.” Said Jessica whie bowing her head, not noticing the other guy stands besides the old guy.

“Please seat.” Said Jessica’s father.

“Ah, before i’d like to introduce my son. This is Taecyeon.” Said the older guy.

Jessica eyes widened, “You?” she said

“Ah, It’s nice to see you again” said Taecyeon and smiled.

“Both of you have known each other?” asked Taecyeon’s father

“Yes. We met several days ago” said Taecyeon

Jessica just glared at him, “Please seat” said Jessica’s father.

‘Omona, why him?!”  screamed Jessica inside her heart.

 

 

After they finish eating, their parents asked them to go somewhere, maybe the park, when they discussed about several things.

“What are you doing here?” asked Jessica when they arrived at the nearby park

“Hmm, what do you want me to?” joked Taecyeon

“I’m not in the mood for joking, Taecyeon-ssi” said Jessica coldly.

“Okay, okay. I’m here because my dad asked me. I’ve guessed it.” Said Taecyeon

“Guessed what?” asked Jessica

“Match-making?” said Taecyeon and he smiles.

Jessica sighed. “Just say to your father, that you dont want to. I’ll tell my dad too” said Jessica

“No.” Refuse Taecyeon

“Pardon me?” asked Jessica

“No, i dont want to cancel all this match-making with you.” Said Taecyeon with a smile.

Just when Jessica want to reply, Taecyeon grabbed Jessica’s wrist and take her somewhere.

“Ya! Let me go!” said Jessica, trying to let go her hands from his, but he’s too strong for her.

Taecyeon keeps quiet and still walking, ignoring Jessica behind him. “Ya!” yelled Jessica. But he keeps ignore her, and a smile appeared on his face.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Jessica was on her way to her bestfriend’s house, Tiffany. She’s using the subway to go  there. When she’s about to sit, someone ‘stole’ her place.

“Ya. Move.” Said Jessica coldly.

But the guy just looked at Jessica and said, “Make me.”

Jessica glared at him realy coldly. But he just smiles, making fun of Jessica. But suddenly, a fat guy bumped into her, making Jessica falls forward to Taecyeon’s embrace. For a few seconds both of them were stunned, looking at each other’s eyes. After she realizes,she quickly gets up and leave right away, but Taecyeon grabbed her hand.

“What do you want?” asked Jessica

“Your number?” said Taecyeon with a smile in his face.

“Go to hell.” Said Jessica and release her hands from his, then leave right away.

Taecyeon stared at Jessica’s back with a smile in his face, until she’s gone.

 

*ENDS OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

Taecsica at the beginning~ >.<

But at the next chapter, there'll be many khunsica's moments~~ :D