Snowy night

Oh lala~

Jessica is sitting in front of her dressing table after taking a shower before. Suddenly, her phone rings.

“Yeobusaeyo?” she said after answering the call

“Hi, princess~” said Taecyeon from the phone

“Ya. I’ve told you not to call me princess. I have a name!” said Jessica a bit angry

“It seems that you remember me well.” Joke Taecyeon

“Whowould not remembersomeoneannoyinglike you.” Said Jessica seriously.

“Hey, I’m just kidding.” Said Taecyeon

“So what do you want?” ask Jessica

“I want to have a walk with you.” Said Taecyeon, “I’ll pick you at 5.”

“Ya-“ “Okay, bye.” Said Taecyeon cutted Jessica’s word.

“Aissh. I’m not saying i’ll go, but.. “ said Jessica and sighed. “Wait a minute, five? It’s about an half hour?!”

Jessica quickly put some makeup on and dressed up. She’s a little bit confused about what she’d better wear because there’s no Krystal there.‘I hope Krystal, that lil monsta was here’ she said inside her heart.

 

SO finally, Jessica decided to wear a cute floral dress with a corped red sweater and a cute brown ankle shoes, she also wear her hair down.

‘HONK HONK’

“It should be that annoying kid’s car.” Said Jessica as she take her bag and go downstairs.

“Miss Jessica, there’s someone looking for you.” Said one of her house’s maid.

“Ne, arraseo.” Jessica said.

“Wow, you looks pretty.” Compliments Taecyeon

“Well, thanks..” said Jessica.

“Let’s go.” Said Taecyeon and he grabbed Jessica’s hand and ‘drag’ her out.

 

Jessica keeps quiet inside the car, she even didn’t ask where they’re going to. She just looks outside the window. Once in a while Taecyeon look toward her while driving.

 

‘Taecyeon is so different than Nickhun. Both of them have one similarities but really have different personalities. They both just met me in one day. But i can see that Nickhun acted like a real man, so different than Taecyeon, who always play around.’ Said Jessica inside her heart. ‘Wait, by the way, where are we going?’

“Ya. Where are we going?” ask Jessica

“I thought you’ll never ask.” Joke Taecyeon, but Jessica stared at him coldly. “Okay, okay. We’re going to have dinner, somewhere.”

“Dont bring me to somewhere bad.” Comment Jessica.

 

Finally, they arrived at the place Taecyeon means.

“There’s nothing different than other days. Luxury restaurans. Uhh..” said Jessica coldly.

“Sorry princess, but i wont bring you to that streets restaurants out there. You’re too precious.” Said Taecyeon

Jessica just sighed and walks back to Taecyeon’s car which havent moved by the valet guy. “Take me back home.”

“Waeyo? Dont you hungry?” ask Taecyeon

“So you dont want to take me home? Fine, i’ll walk.” Jessica walks leaving Taecyeon behind.

“Jessica!” called Taecyeon, but Jessica ignore him. Until Taecyeon grab Jessica’s hand. “I’ll drive you home.”

“I dont need it.” Said Jessica while she ward off his hand and walk away.

Taecyeon sighed, ‘I dont understand girls.’

 

Jessica walks alone on this wintery night, when the snow are falling down. Suddenly, someone tapped her back.

“Nickhun!” shocked Jessica when she saw Nickhun behind her, who gives her a smile.