Bye bye, sister

Oh lala~

“Ya! Let me go!” yelled Jessica while she tries to let her hand go from Taecyeon’s.

“I dont want to.” Said Taecyeon, seems challenging Jessica. 

“Ya! I’ll tell your father that you’re being rude to me!” threat Jessica.

Taecyeon turns around, and take a step closer to Jessica, “Like i care, princess.” Whispered Taecyeon then he let go Jessica’s hand.

“I have a name, and it’s not princess! It’s Jessica.” Said Jessica, “And i’m leaving.”.

But Taecyeon stands at her way, “Where are you going?” he asked.

“Of course back to the restaurant, pabo.” Answered Jessica coldly and she leave.

Taecyeon smiles and watched her back, then run to catch her.

 

 

Jessica throw her bag and phone to her bed, she feels really tired. And what she needs is sleep. After Jessica washed herself and lay on her bad, suddenly someone opens her bedroom door.

“Sica unni~” called Krystal happily.

“Aiish, this kid.” Mumbled Jessica, “What do you want, Krys? Dont you know that it’s 11.30?” said Jessica to her beloved(?) sister.

“I know, i know. But i want to show you something.” Said Krystal as she take out a paper from her back. “I’m going to harvard~!” she said

Jessica stunned. What? Harvard? Seriously? Krystal’s going to Harvard? Its Krystal, Our Krystal?!

“You’re not joking right?” asked Jessica

“No, ofcourse not~ I really got accepted!!” said Krystal.

“Congratulations then, sis. Your hardwork finally paid.” said Jessica then hugs her sister with a smile.

“Thanks, unni.” Thanked Krystal, “And also, how about yout match-making thingy today?” asked Krystal.

“I’d like not to talk about it. It’s runining my mood.” Answer Jessica.

“Ah, Unni~.” Said Krystal in her aegyo.

“Seriously, Krystal. I dont want to talk about it, i just wanna go to sleep.” Said Jessica.

“Okay, then. But tommorrow you must tell me, arrasseo?” said Krystal then leave Jessica’s room after she’s waving to Jessica.

Jessica sighed and then she go to sleep after this tiring day. She hopes that tommorrow will be a great day for her.

 

 

“Jessica! Jessica unni!!” yelled Krystal at Jessica, who’s still sleeping at the comfy bed.

“Mwo ya?” asked Jessica weakly.

“I’m leaving!” said Krystal

“Mwo?” said Jessica in shock.

“Yes, I’m leaving right now. You dont want to accompany me to the airport?” said Krystal

“No, no. Wait. I’ll be ready in 15 minutes.” Said Jessica and then she runs to the bathroom.

“I’ll take it as 30 minutes then.” Mumbled Krystal and then she leaves Jessica’s bedroom.

 

Incheon International Airport, Depatre Terminal

 

“Take care, Krys. Do you understand?” said Jessica.

Krystal nodded and suddenly hugs Jessica, “I’ll be missing you a lot, sis” said Krystal.

“Me too. Love you sis..” said Jessica.

“But i dont love you~” troll Krystal.

Jessica sighed and cross her hands, when suddenly the last about XX Airlines, Boeing 931 to Seoul, South Korea was aired. Krystal waved at Jessica and leave right away.

‘Goodbye Krystal. I know, i just know you’ll come back again. Not for so long. I’m sure.’

 


No khunsica, and a bit of Taecsica.

Sorry guys :'(

Here's the JUngsisters~~ XD

enjoy~ ^^