Part 3

CHERRY

There’s only a few minutes left to their performance. Kiseop secretly checks on his ankle. Since this morning, he has been using ointment so the pain seems to decrease. When practicing their dance, Kiseop only felt hurt a little. He closes his eyes praying. The song only four minutes long so he can handle it, can’t he?

“Kiseop?” Eli approaches him slapping his shoulder. “It’s our turn now.”
Kiseop nods his head and holds Eli to stand up. Eli can feel the pressure on his hand. Being worried, he turns to Kiseop.

“Are you ok?” he asks.

 “I’m fine. Just a bit nervous.” Kiseop smiles forcefully taking his hand from Eli.

“Fighting!” Soohyun rubs Kiseop’s back from behind. “I have work to do with you after this performance.”

Kiseop tends to reply but he quickly realizes that the group has already lined up. The intro also starts.

The light makes Kiseop’s eyes dazzling. He can only see the blurry shadows from the audience. His body automatically moves after the music just like a robot. He just continues dancing, singing, worrying for the injury. Kiseop almost lets out a relieved sigh when that wound didn’t affect his steps. Till he does a complicated step, he feels that his ankle has lost almost every sensation. He trembles from pain.

Ki Seop pins his nails into his palm tightly. He won’t allow himself to fall down right now. Sweats are running down his eyes. Kiseop bites his lips demanding himself not to cry. The music echoes in his head unknowingly just like a painkiller. Every cell in his body is screaming for release from the torture his mind is crazily putting on them. He just ignores it. Everything is spinning upside down. His heart is pounding hard and fast.

While Kiseop is suffering from a long miserable century, Soohyun ends the songs with a respectfully high note. The music stops. Kiseop also stops suddenly. He is too aware of the terrible pain in his body. His heart is going to explode from the unbearable sufferance. Kiseop falls down in front of the audience’s terrifying surprise. The noise starts and everyone wants to check what is happening to Kiseop.

 
Meanwhile, Kevin holds his mouth clinging to Eli. Hoon jumps just like a hen loses her eggs being too confused to know what to do. Dongho runs down the stage to call for help from their manager. Soohyun rushes right away to Kiseop. He raises him up to let him lean on his shoulder worrying what’s wrong with Kiseop.

“Did Kiseop eat something wrong?” Eli swallows hard feeling guilty for already realizing the unusuallity from Kiseop without doing anything.  

“Get out of my way!” AJ appears magically holding Kiseop from Soohyun’s embrace lifting him off the ground.

“AJ ah!” Kevin calls after him.

AJ doesn’t answer but walks away. Kevin tends to pull Eli to run after them but is stopped by Soohyun.

“We have to stay here till this show ends.” Soohyun explains. “AJ knows what to do.”

“But…” Kevin hesitantly says. His eyes are full of concern. “They are sulky now.”

 

 


Of course Kevin has his reason to worry. But he doesn’t know that AJ’s mind is in a mess and he doesn’t know what is happening to Kiseop being all sweaty in his embrace. He soon forgets that he is in a war with Kiseop. Ignoring all the curiousness from everyone in television station, with Kiseop in his arms, AJ finally finds the way to the parking lot. Manager hyung is already there opening the door for AJ.

After a while, AJ eventually lays the half awake Kiseop neatly on the back seat. Putting Kiseop’s legs on his thighs, AJ takes off Kiseop’s jacket then throws them to the front seat. Kiseop softly whines when AJ touches him. He must be very painful.
“What’s wrong?” manager hyung peeks in the car.

“He needs some rest.” AJ answers.

“Let me take care of him. You must come back to resume recording now.”

“No!” AJ shakes his head. “We just need to appear when they announce the winner anyway. I want to stay here with him.”

Manager hyung shrugs his shoulders closing the door.

There is only AJ and Kiseop here at the desserted parking lot. Kiseop turns opening his eyes slightly to look at AJ.

“You don’t need to pretend.” AJ sighs. “I saw that.”

“What are you doing here? Who allows you to stay here?” Kiseop stutters.

He is quickly responded by an unbelievable look from AJ.

“Where else can I be if it’s not here? You were fainted on the stage!” AJ chews his lips. “What happened?”

Kiseop stubbornly uses his normal leg to kick AJ’s thigh.

“You know how to care about me? Where’s Hoon?”

“Stop that! You are beyond the limit!” AJ stares at Kiseop flamingly.

Kiseop smirks kicking AJ again.

“Who was wrong first? Who was the one telling I was that kind of people?”

“You are still mad at me?” AJ takes a deep breath, eventually finding the courage to give in Kiseop.

“I don’t have to right to do that. And you don’t either.”

AJ frowns looking at Kiseop’s cold face feeling hurt a little.

“Is it not allowed to show indignation when seeing someone you love being close with others?”

Kiseop is naturally slow at processing information. When he understands what AJ’s sentence means, he can’t help but drop his jaw. His heartbeats are incredibly fast.

“What did you say?”

“You are such a fool!” AJ winces looking at the other direction.

“I’m not a fool!” Kiseop yells.

He sits up expectingly ignoring the injured leg, holding AJ tightly.

“What are you doing?” AJ doesn’t have time to react when being held surprisingly.

“I’m not a fool!” Kiseop whispers in AJ’s ears. The small distance makes him feel like burning.

“Yes, you are!” AJ swallows. Being hugged like that, AJ can’t do anything.

“Do you love me?” Kiseop continues with his sweet but hasty voice. He’s staring at AJ’s spine feeling crazily nervous.

It seems that AJ wants to tease Kiseop. He pretends to keep quiet looking from side to side not answering.

“Say it or not?” Kiseop angrily bites AJ’s earlobe.

“Hey!” AJ shivers pushing Kiseop’s hand away then holds Kiseop back close to him again. “Be more moderate please.”

“You haven’t answered yet!” Kiseop lies in AJ’s embrace being sullen.

“I have to say that?”

“Uhm.” Kiseop nods his head.

AJ sighs. Kiseop is an absolute fool. When in love, words don’t mean anything. But if it’s what Kiseop wants, AJ doesn’t dare refuse.

“Kiseop ah…”  AJ hesitantly breathes in deeply. “I love you, Kiseop. I love you crazily.”

Kiseop snuggles in AJ’s chest smiling widely because of happiness.

“So do I.” Kiseop says with low voice.

“What?” AJ pretends that he hasn’t heard anything.

“So do I.” Kiseop pinches AJ’s side. AJ is still in the mood to tease at these times.

“What do you mean “So do I.”?” AJ wants to tease Kiseop a little more.

Kiseop looks up at AJ with sparkling eyes.

“Buy me a teddy bear.” Kiseop insists simulatively. “Which is as big as a human being and cutely spotless white.”

“Teddy bear? To do what?”

“You love me, don’t you?” Kiseop smiles sweetly.

“But you don’t.” AJ points out the most important problem.

“I have to say that?” Kiseop pouts.

“Hey! Lee Kiseop!” AJ raises his eyebrows.

“I love you, my fool!” Kiseop smiles with his eyes. “So buy me a teddy bear.”

AJ nods letting Kiseop go.

“Stay here and wait for me.” AJ pins Kiseop down. “I’ll go for a while.”

Kiseop obediently lies down. The hurt leg seems to stop bothering him. He looks in AJ’s direction. AJ opens the door then runs away hastily. He absolutely goes buying him a teddy bear. That’s why he loves him. Despite always letting out unpalatable words, he knows well how to care about others in a very cute way.

 

 

A/N: So cute, right??????????

There is one part left. I'll update soon!!!!!!!!!

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS