PART 2

CHERRY

“Reng… reng… reng…” the alarm clock goes off.

“Jae-ah! Turn it off for me!” Kiseop says in his sleep pushing his head deeper into the comfort to linger his sleep.

The clock is still on.

“Jae-ah!” Kiseop raises his voice. His hand goes to the other side to shake the latter.

His hand drops on the bed. AJ isn’t sleeping next to him. Kiseop is startled sitting up. He gets tripped over his blanket and falls on the floor. The fall wakes him up completely. He grabs his cell phone to turn it off, distractedly looking at the screen with AJ’s picture taken when he was grinning widely. Kiseop eventually realizes that last night he had an argument with AJ. AJ is so hateful and always considering himself as the right one.

This thought makes Kiseop get even angrier. He throws the phone to a corner of the bed. He supports himself on his arms to stand up.

“Ah!” Kiseop whines in pain.

Kiseop has thought that a fall from the bed was bad enough to start a day. But now he finds out that his ankle is suffering from a wrench. Wonderful! His foot is swollen and numb now. Only with one hard move, Kiseop can feel the pain spread to his brain!

In contrast, Kiseop doesn’t know what to except trying to stand up and walk in the room for a while. Sweats are falling down all over his forehead. Despite the pain, Kiseop doesn’t allow himself call for AJ’s help because it’s so shameful. So he just decides to come back to his room to find ointment on his own.

Unfortunately, when he steps in, AJ is still inside combing his hair. He throws Kiseop a death glare. He looks back at AJ challengingly. The atmosphere is extremely intense.

“Happy now?” AJ smirks mockingly. When getting out of the room, he intentionally nudges Kiseop’s shoulder.

Besides the pain in his foot, the stupid jealousy of AJ makes Kiseop feel that he’s going to explode soon. Kiseop shakes his head as if he’s wiping off the anger scowling in his mind. He’s looking for the drug trying to focus on the injury.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Soohyun is looking at the couple without blinking his eyes once. The air-conditioner is on in this restroom. With this atmosphere, Soohyun can feel shiver running down his spine as if he is having a shower in the ice and snow of January. The staff is busy preparing for their next performance. But it appears that not any sound can distract the two members.

The long table in front of Soohyun is covered with flowers and bags. AJ is sitting on one side with the iPad in front of him but he doesn’t touch it once. Kiseop is sitting on the opposite eating his coconut ice-cream in the way that asks to be hit most. They are staring into each other with their flaming eyes making the outsiders have a feeling like two wild animals are going to bite the other.

However AJ and Kiseop are just sitting there chasing each other’s thoughts. No one moves. No one speaks.

“AJ seems to have done something wrong.” Hoon says sitting next to Soohyun pretending to be acknowledgeable. “Last night Kiseop slept at my room.”

Soohyun scrunches up his nose bursting out laughing.

“Jaehoon is quite hot recently.”

Hearing those words, Hoon immediately hits Soohyun’s arm. He feels like he is being bullied.

“Hung, don’t put a spoke in other’s wheel! You aren’t helping them to make up, are you? So stop that! Don’t you know sleeping on the floor hurts?”

“Don’t talk like you don’t know I’ve never argued with my Dongho many times!” Soohyun winks at Hoon evilly.

“It’s your fault so you have to pay for that! But me, I don’t do anything wrong!” Hoon says.

“You borrow money from Dongho?” Kevin, after putting on make-up, excitedly runs to the sofa where Hoon and Soohyun are sitting and discussing something.

“No. I have a debt with those two.” Hoon points at AJ and Kiseop to let Kevin know.

“That’s it!” Kevin smiles glaring at AJ and Kiseop.

“Kevin!” Soohyun yells in surprise.

“What, hyung?” Kevin turns around to look at Soohyun.

“Seopvin is hot too.” Soohyun almost hits Kevin’s weak spot making him jump and growl.

“Lower your voice!” Kevin’s ears redden. “We’re just friends. Don’t blame me if Eli hears that.” Kevin chews his lips threatening Soohyun. But that only makes him cuter not making Soohyun fear for a bit.

“Are you nuts?” Dongho sleeping soundly on Soohyun’s thighs is woken up by Kevin and Hoon’s noise. “Silence, please!”

“You stayed up too late last night so don’t say anything about us!” Hoon lets out a sensitive tease.

“It’s still better than someone wants to stay up late but there’s no one to do that with.” Dongho, eyes still close, speaks out mockingly make Hoon burn while still find words to respond.

Soohyun’s face stretches out from preventing laughter. Teasing Dongho while he’s sleeping is nothing different with playing with a lion. Soohyun stands up carrying Dongho with him.

“Hey! What are you doing, hyung?” Kevin is startled by Soohyun’s act.

“Bring Dongho to somewhere quieter.” Soohyun answers. “You two stay here to continue discussing. If those two…” Soohyun jerks up his chin in the direction of Kiseop and AJ. “… tend to bite each other, you have to stop them. They shouldn’t express their feelings so immoderately in public!”

“Yah! You’re the leader!” Hoon angrily screams.

“I don’t know either.” Kevin adds.

Soohyun shrugs his shoulders.

“I only love my Dongho. That’s all. Inside the wardrobe must be better.” Soohyun says then walks away not even caring about the two fools.

“Hey! Hey!” Kevin and Hoon call although they know that it’s useless to do so.

How can Hoon and Kevin know what to do? They only look at each other hopelessly. Soohyun is so “good” that he left these two innocent kind nice people discuss about this. Both Kevin and Hoon know that they didn’t do anything wrong.

 

A/N: Poor Kiseop ;(( But what's worse is still waiting for him =)))))))

Next part will be updated soon ^_^

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333333333