Part 1

CHERRY

With one hand using his towel to dry his wet hair, the other pushing the door to let him in, Kiseop sees AJ already lying solemnly with his legs on terrible mess of blankets and his nose sticking to the mobile screen. Looking at his facial expression, Kiseop has a feeling that he’s going to hit someone soon.

“What’s wrong?” Kiseop gently asks as he takes a seat next to AJ.

“I don’t like your body wash’s smell.” He sounds sulky just like a little boy whose toys are stolen.

Kiseop drops his jaw stopping drying his hair.

“You bought it for me!” Kiseop says startled a bit.

There must be something that makes AJ this unreasonable.

“So what?” AJ frowns. ”You don’t care anyway.”

AJ turns pushing his cell phone to Kiseop’s face to let him see the screen clearly.

“Howdo you get that picture?” Kiseop jumps confusedly not knowing where to start his explanation to AJ.

“Kevin uploaded it on twitter. Vinseop couple, right? So lovey-dovey!” AJ smirks pulling his phone back.

“It’s not like that!” Kiseop gets really angry and almost cries out. “I don’t know about Kevin doing that.”

“You guys are always hugging on the stage. And you seem to enjoy it when Kevin does that.” Completely ignoring Kiseop’s poor image, AJ continues mockingly.

“I do not!” Kiseop yells. His face reddens from anger.

“Let me explain, shall you?”

“Don’t talk to me anymore.” AJ throws his phone to one side pulling the blanket up.

“Hey!” Kiseop climbs on the bed trying to pull off the blanket. “Listen to me.”

“No!” AJ clutches the material even more tightly. “You was wrong and now you are still trying to deny it.”

“I was wrong?” Kiseop stops. “I was wrong?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” AJ smiles satisfyingly. “You run with the hare and hold with the hounds.”

Kiseop feels something chokes in his throat. The sultriness from AJ’s unreasonable jealousy turns into the anger from being accused unjustly.

“Yah! Kim Jaeseop!” Kiseop punches continuously into the pile of human-blanket. ”Which right do you use to accuse me of being that kind of people?”

AJ suddenly sits up facing Kiseop and gritting his teeth. Kiseop isn’t the only one that feels uncomfortable here.

“You already have me. So why else do you go with Kevin?” Kiseop laughs without letting any sound out.

“You… so what?” Kiseop raises his eyebrows at AJ challengingly. If AJ wants, he will play with him till the end. MERCILESSLY.

“I don’t want that!”

“You have no right to say so.” Kiseop shrugs his shoulders.

“Yes!” AJ muffles his voice. “You and I are…”

“I’m going to Hoon’s room.” Kiseop chooses the right time to cut in.

“You dare do that?” AJ grits his teeth opening his eyes wide to threaten Kiseop.

It appears that Kiseop uses all his courage not to flinch from AJ’s threatening. He casually brings his pillow to Hoon’s room to sleep. Before he gets out completely, he turns back winking at AJ.

“I almost forget that these days, you usually go with Hoon, don’t you?”

Slamming the door shut in front of the pale face of AJ for being left behind, Kiseop feels his heart almost jump out of his chest. This time he is the one to declare war.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“What now?” Hoon stops his push-ups when Kiseop unexpectedly rushes into his room.

“Just to sleep.” Kiseop answers then takes out the drier from Hoon’s wardrobe. He dries his hair then drops himself on the bed preparing to sleep.

“Hey!” Hoon stands up wiping off his pants. His face is still confused.

“What?” Kiseop rubs his eyes tiredly.

“That’s my bed!” Hoon explains. “And I’m not going to sleep with you. Jaeseop will kill me.”

“Who tells you to sleep on the same with me?” Kiseop turns away drifting off. “Plus AJ doesn’t involve in me.”

Hoon boringly makes his bed to sleep. If Seopseop has a fight, the one that suffers is only Hoon Min.

 

 

A/N: 2seop has a fight T^T let's see how they make up XD

I'll update next part soon ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORT UKISS <3333333333