JunSeung

Chaotic Hearts
“ Don’t eat the leftover cakes.” My son always brought home leftover  and he is now bluffing or more to make himself fat. Haih, he just the same with him, Yoseob... I wonder, where is he now,...and his sons..
 
“Bye Mom, take care and I wore skirt!”
 
 
 
I shook at my son's behavior. But people said, like mother like son. I took my bag and wear my coat. Now, I have a mission. A missions to finds Myungsoo aka L, my mysterious student.

 

 
“Was it Mom?” Sungyeol asking Woohyun after he finished talking to someone over his phone. Then he tries to unlock his locker but it got stuck...again
 
“Yeap, he reminds me about tonight. By the way Sungyeol, I’ll come home right after I finish my job. I will help you to prepare the dinner. Mind for groceries alone?” Woohyun help Sungyeol by pulling his locker and before Sungyeol can answer him, both of them were laid down on the floor because of the piles or bunches of letters came out of the stuck locker like a river flow.
 
Typical things that usually happened to one of the school kingka
 
“Haish..  every day is just the same”
 
“I’m okay with it. Don’t worry hyung, but do I have to buy Choco pie too?” Sungyeol glance at Woohyun’s Santa outfit which it was a BIT-TOO exposed to his eyes at least.
 
“You have to my love, it’s Yongguk noona…  no scratch that, Yongguk hyung...or else we’re dead.” Sungyeol just nods his head but he's still kinda irritated because most of the guys' eyes in the school's locker room laid on Woohyun. They keep staring at his y legs that exposed his tight's skin and the skirt just above his.... He looks like a real girl with those wigs and extension on
 
‘And why he must changed at school..haish this namu’
 
After they clean up the ‘mess’, they walk out of the school and heading to separate ways as usual.
 
 
 
TIN TIN!!
 
“Owh, Appa!”
 
“Come get in. I drove you to the market.” Junhyung ordering his son and then babbling at Sungyeol because he forgot to clean up his brother's room.
 
“Appa, wae?” He asks his father after saw the older man kept wrinkling his forehead several times and mumbling by himself.
 
“Woohyun off to his part-time job or he was still at school?” Junhyung seem like avoiding his son. Then he tries to have some sweet talk to his youngest son.
 
“……….Sungyeol darling, I’ll fetch your brother tonight. So, can you help me to prepare the dinner. Woohyun going to help you anyway ” Sungyeol just stare at his father with a blank face and again with zero verbal responses, he nods his head.
 
After dropping Sungyeol at the supermarket, Junhyung drove his car to Namwoon to bring back his oldest son home because something comes up. Well, his son is one of a well-known child prodigy who skipped high school and now he just graduated with a title, doctorate Professor in hand. He supposed to pick up Yongguk tomorrow but he had something to settle up after received a phone call from his beloved brother, Hyunseung. Silently praying for his so called 'daughter' would not stay mad that long at him because his sudden called to that young man to finished packing a day earlier than actual the date. Reminds him again, his son who technically his outer appeareance seems like a thug,  actually only god knows who was he is inside...
 
Right...he will do anything to pleased Hyunseung even they’re not blood related at all. He considered Hyunseung as his own brother because he grew up as a street kid until a couple of angel comes to save him after being attacked in an alley 20 years ago. That Angels were Hyunseungs parents.  Wow…. Alright but what’s bothering him all day long until he had to cover his worries from his son is….
 
(A/N – just a lil’ flashie to make all of you clear about the up comings scene…hihihi mianhae)
 
“Here hyung, the report. But do we need to call the Director and tell him about this?” Junhyung's secretary a.k.a his right hand man handing him a file about the financial report for the progressing projects.
 
He looks at the paper full with numbers and little wording on it. Then he sat up and walking back and forth.
 
“No need to call him, Channie. I can…."
 
RIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGG
 
“…settle this matter.."
 
"Man...pick it up first"
 
"Just let it be"
 
RIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGG RRRIINNNGGG!!!
 
"..." 
 
"btw, I think we need your wife to confirm this matter you know since he is..."
 
RIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGG RRRIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"You better pick that damn phone Junhyung! Damn your lazy "
 
So much being a secretary, oh well that what you get if you hired your best buddy to become one
 
“Haish!! Yoboseyo, Junhyung speaking…"
 
“YAH HYUNG! WHY YOU DIDN’T PICK UP MY CALL IN INSTANT? WHERE THE HELL YOU PLACE YOR MOBILE PHONE THIS TIME?”Junhyung's face changed from serious mode to questions looks.
 
Himchan gave a knowing look and says
 
"Hyunseung hyung I bet? You better get down,hyung"
 
And then Himchan walk out 
 
“Hyunseung?”
 
 
 
(I made Hyunseung younger than Junhyung to suit the plot and hell yeah Himchan is the secretary and Junhyung's best right hand)
 
 
 
 
 
“…..come down right now. I was like...in your office lobby.” He heard a click sound and he knows he’ll be humiliated again.
 
 
 
 
 
………….. (people’s)
 
…………… (people and staff)
 
………..??!! (all of them)
 
…eh….huh…O.O? (a girl who just passes by the lobby)
 
“Everyone, get back to work and please go on with your doings….that just a brotherly fight… nothing serious….okay” Himchan managed to clear the crowd
 
Everyone leaves the scene where Junhyung was beaten up by Hyunseung just because he forgot to bring his mobile phone which only relatives have the number.
 
 
 
At ice-cream parlor
 
 
 
“I found something about this boy hyung…his name is Dongwoo,..he shares the same birthday with Woohyun..  8 April but he’s older by a year…surprisingly, he resembles Doo…Doojon, I mean… in certain ways…”
 
He confused at Hyunseung's words but he tried his best to keep hearing his brother. Before Hyunseung proceeds, he asks something.
 
“Honey, is he one of your students?” Hyunseung stare at Junhyung and then looking down at his tiramisu ice cream which the cup was full with white snowy cream on top of it.
 
“Noo… but his brother. Myungsoo the name. Actually hyung, I just come back from Harrod’s…”
 
“Shopping AGAIN???!!” Junhyung snapped out and the annoyed Hyunseung dug his spoon into Junhyung's banana split and put the favs part of it…well at least for Junhyung, to be exact,into his mouth.
 
“No? You didn’t?”
 
“Hyung…the boy’s house just at the back of Harrod’s building, you know.. the old apartment?”
 
“AHH I see..hehehe hmm sorry I thought you went shopping again…” Junhyung secretly took out his wallet and check/searching for his credit card.. well much to hos displeasure, Hyunseung often caught off guard by Junhyung every time...not every single time, when he is in the middle of window shopping with his daughter, SooYoung… but dramatically, they used Junhyung’s credit card. 
 
That’s why.
 
“You visited them?”
 
“Yes I did but not the Myungsoo kid. I just met up with his older brother..Dongwo... Sometimes I feel something tingly inside my heart every time he spoke and his smile…just too unexplainable to me…”
 
‘ Uh-oh don’t tell me my little brother falls his head over the …Dongwoo boy..ewww such a pedo’
 
“Again, serious Junhyung-shi!! Let me explain further before you continued to jump into your ridiculous thought…” Hyunseung sent a deadly glare to his Hyung who looking at him with disgusting face.
 
“…mkay…sorry…you may proceed…ekhem..go on”
 
“You know that I always concern about my students right? There’s one boy who always skipped my class. Their concert just around the corner and he is one of the main dancers as well but I just realized that he’s gone missing for almost a month!..”
 
“You said you cared… but
 
“JUNHYUNG_SHI!!!!”
 
GULP
 
“I asked them to do the full rehearsal, I notice one spot is missing so that’s how I found about this Myungsoo boy. I try looking for his house early afternoon and somehow I met with his brother.”
 
“The Dongwoon one?” Overly confident Junhyung he is
 
“Its Dongwoo….” Hyunseung correcting Junhyung’s mispronounces then continues his story.
 
“Hyung, can I tell you in the flashback storyline? Kind of awkward to say it from the narrator’s side…Maia-shi…ask your reader to approve it again okay?....”
 
“You better do Maia-shi, it’s easier for me…haish why do I have to hear you whining always…”
 
“BWOH??!!”
 
 
 
………………(me)
 

 
Junhyung
 
father for two's - Sungyeol and Sooyoung
Caring and lovable father/uncle
overprotective brother but understandable person
new CEO at BEAST CORP
Subscribe and comment please so I know I can post the rest of the chapters
 
Himchan
 
Junhyung bestfriend and has been works under BEAST CORP since nobody know....
Hoya and JongUp's Papa