Starting

Chaotic Hearts
 
At School
 
In 3SC – 1 class
 
 
 
(HOYA'S  POV )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry Howon-ah, I forgot about that and you know I’m tired so I fall asleep” A boy in his spiky hairstyle approaching me with  pens on his both ears.
 
 
 
There goes my best friend, Woohyun tries to persuade me because he'd forgotten our usual routine every Tuesday night with his pleading face and puppy eyes. Too bad, I’m not falling for that this time, Woo
 
 
 
“ Very well, just looked at Sungyeol this morning, I knew it.” I said
 
“Huh? You knew what?” Woohyun asked me with his blank face…again…
 
“ =_= ….. you slept at Sungyeol’s room right? For whole night and again..?” Haish this Woohyun...
 
“Well…actually not in his room but on his bed. I’m sure about that, I wake up this morning and I already on top of his. I think he picked me up from the floor last…” He what??? 
 
“ON TOP OF HIS!!!!! YAH WOOHYUN DID YOU REALISED WHAT YOU DID?? HE’S A GROWING BOY AND YOU FREAKINGLYSLEPTWITHHIM” I blurt out because I was too shocked at his words…
 
“Hey, on top of his bed laaaa. His bed is a bunk bed,….hmm since when he changed his bed? Ahh Junhyung uncle told me his nephew will stay with them. Talk about who, where’s Sungyeol?” He tries to explain to me but he didn't even finishing it. He is questioning me back and answered by himself.
 
 
 
Dear god, can you spare my life? I made friend with a clueless dumb and airhead boy... Let alone his greasy talk and condition.I need an extra life, I want to be like a cat, got nine lives and so far I think I lost 3 of my life already since I moved back here. Poor me.
 
 
 
After I pray a little, I told him the possible place where Sungyeol is. “ I think he’s in the hall as usual practicing. Wae?” 
 
“BENTO BENTO Howon-ah. Then we go meet Jaejoong soengsangnim okay? Kaja!” He goes back to her desk and bent down.
 
 
 
I saw he took out his extra lunch box under her desk. Must be from Junhyung uncle. He always gave his Sungyeol's Bento because only Woohyun can make Sungyeol ate his lunch. Sungyeos probably quiet handsome, tall and cute but he also a picky one. He is rather starving than eating at school café
 
We reached at school hall and stepped in just to find Sungyeol. The boys look at us, hmm more to Woohyun actually. He's pretty you know. I’m not jealous of him…okay what a liar I am, a little but hey he’s my bestie.
 
 
 
“YEOLLIE!!!” What the toad Woohyun... He's intended to make me deaf isn't he?. I am walking next to you, dammit.
 
“YAH, don’t shout at my ear!!” Geez this boy
 
“Hihihi, sorry Howon…Seungyeol-ah~~~ Hyung is here for you”
 
 
 
Okay that cheesy, he called Sungyeol like he is one of his pet. And guess what, he’s patting Sungyeol's head right after he came to us. Sungyeol-ah….fighting!
 
 
 
“Hyung, I don’t want to join the tournament. It somehow clashes with the vacation.” He talks to Woohyun but I interrupt and asking him why.
 
“Wae? You refuse to be our school representative, is that so? And what vacation?”
 
“Our family vacation, don’t you remember? Hoya hyung, your parents decided on the place.” Sungyeol told me but to be honest...I don't have any idea about this.
 
 
 
And my parents,they did? Maybe they only told my baby bro, not me. Damn those two old man.
 
 
 
“Really? I missed about this maybe, hihihi” I'm covering.
 
 
 
They gave me this look.    -.- -.-
 
 
 
“Deal it later, here your lunch” Woohyun said and handing the Bento to Sungyeol.
 
“I’m sorry for troubling you just to give me this. Thank you hyung”
 
“Anything for you my dear ^_^” Woohyun's
 
Me “ O.O”
 
 
 
 It is just me or Sungyeol blushing after Woohyun handed to him the bento and pinched his chubby cheeks? Woohyun just smile and looking at Sungyeol like he is a kindergartner while this tall boy keep his head lower and playing with the bento wrapper.
 
I slapped my forehead. Sungyeol-ah, please do something. If you kept continue like this, you’ll never get your dream boy until graduated.
 
Then, we’re off to our piano lesson with Jaejoong soengsangnim.
 
 
 
 (END OF HOYA’S POV)
 
 
 
 
 
AT DANCE ACADEMY
 
 
 
The student’s enter the main room. As usual, before they start their dance routine, the instructors will briefing a little before released them to their respective class.
 
This academy own by CUBE Ent. Many trainees go here to learn and practicing their dance. Not only a trainee but everyone can freely enroll at this academy as long they pay the fees.
 
 
 
“It has been a month. He didn’t say anything to you, Key?” Hyunseung asked one of his student’s which in his belief has a close relationship to his missing student.
 
“Last we met two weeks ago, Sir. He told me his brother was sick. I did ask him why he did not attend the class but he didn’t say anything just mentioned about his brother. But, I also heard from my friend that he also skipped his school.”Key answered his teacher and explain the truth in soft and mannerable tone
 
“Hmm, which school he went?” He asked the boy again.
 
“ Woolim High School” The boy quickly answer her.
 
“ Owh the school near to the hill?”
 
“Yes Sir”
 
“That is far from here. Do you know where he lives?” The teacher's asking again with concern look.
 
“ At the old apartment behinds Harrods Plaza.Hmm let me write his address”
 
“Thank you Key”
 
“Anytime Sir” The boy saluted and walked away and join his friend to practice.
 
 
 
(HYUNSEUNG’S POV)
 
 
 
He lives in that place? This school was 20km away from his house. No wonder he rarely to attend my class. I took an hour just to go to Harrods Plaza from here. What happened to you Myungsoo?
 
I need to get there as soon as possible. I recheck his data at the student archive lightly just to recognize his face. Better call Woohyun first.
 
 
 
“YOBOSEYO… you found a daddy for me, Mom?”
 
 
 
This little brat. Haish
 
 
 
“Yes my dear, and he shares the same age with you” I'm telling a white lie to my son.
 
“Haha Mom, he’ll cheat on you for me later.” 
 
“YAH Woohyun! Listen, I’ll late for tonight. I have something to do. Stay at Yeollie's house and help him prepare the dinner. I talked to your uncle already. BTW, don’t add any bean sprout into the meal. Yongguk will be home tonight.”
 
“Yeah yeah Mom, I know, Sungyeol just told me about that. Mom, guess what, I’m a Santa now.”
 
“ Don’t eat the leftover cakes.” My son always brought home leftover cake. Haih, she just the same with him. I wonder, where is he now,...and his son's..
 
“Bye Mom, take care and I wore a skirt!”
 
 
 
I shook at my son's behavior. But people said, like mother like son. I took my bag and wear my coat. Now, I have a mission. A missions to finds Myungsoo aka L, my mysterious student.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Hoya/Howon
 
 
 
Woohyun best friend and so do with Sungyeol
Live with his younger brother - JongUp and parent - Himchan and Youngjae
Nice and understanding but kind of having the same personality with Woohyun.
 
 
Hyunseung
 
Single mother for Woohyun
 
 Teacher’s at B2UTY Dance Academy.
Caring, loving, and considerate person.
His late husband – Doojon