WooYeol

Chaotic Hearts
 
For me, if you want a love and to be loved….
 
There’s a condition…
 
PTANG
 
BATABATABATA
 
Woohyun, a high school young boy has just come back home from his part time job and run up to his room. He throws his bag and it landed on the bed. He came near to the window in his bedroom and opens it.
 
“Sungyeol!!!”
 
GRRAAAKK
 
“Welcome home” The boy who’s just open the window greets Woohyun and then he backed away. What for?
 
“HIIIYAAARHHH”
 
He jumps out from the window… O.O…. And safely landed in Sungyeol’s room through… also the window. Well their room located on level two in their house and Sungyeols's and Woohyun's room just facing each other from the side of the house.
 
“He’s also chosen an ‘A’.. waaaa why must A!” Woohyun whines at Sungyeol as he reaches closer to him. Sungyeol just waits from the corner on his bed.
 
“That’s the normal answer then.”
 
“Yes I know that” Woohyun talk back again at Sungyeol and hug him tight at his head. And spin Sungyeol's head to left and right.
 
“…but that would be much better for me if he answer it B” The oblivious Woohyun didn’t notice Sungyeol’s face reddening from his act just now. He’s a boy and Woohyun keep hugging him closer to his broad chest and Sungyeol struggling to calm himself so badly.
 
“I want someone who really took care of their selves,… a man likes father… such a burden”
 
 
 
(Woohyun's)
 
 
 
 My father’s name is Doojoon, he died 5 years ago. He was a cop, well not a cop actually but an agent.  He worked as undercover transporter. I don’t have any idea what kind of job he did but Mom always tell me that my father does a job like a cop, he was protecting someone at the time. I remember the night before my 11th birthday, he came home with bandages on his head and his suits were torn. Mom freaked out and asking me to go to my room. All I know, they had a big fight and father did not come home for a year until my 12th birthday on 8 April.
 
Mom just crying again and again on my birthday. That’s why I hate birthday ever. Father will spend his time on my birthday just in a short time and he's gone before my birthday ends. He kept forgetting our family date, especially on my birthday and I always alone on that day.
 
At night, Mom will cry again. The most heartbreaking thing that happened to me was at an amusement park. I spotted father at that place and I ran to him. I missed him so badly because we didn’t meet for a year. But, he was with somebody else. There a two boys and a pretty fine man beside him. Father asked me to go and then Mom found me. Mom dragged me out from that place, and at night, father was home but he was not like he was the last time we met. He’s dead.
 
After father funeral, I saw my uncle talked to the pretty man who was with father at the amusement park. My cousin, Sungjong asked me who’s that man and the boys whose sat in the chair. I cannot answer him because I don’t know bout them too. Yongguk hyung and Sungyeol, my neighbor asked me to pack my belongings immediately right after we reached home.
 
That was the last time I saw my little cute cousin and then we moved out to the countryside. Mom got a job as a choreographer at a dance academy. He also works at Mirinea Market early in the morning. Sungyeol's family helped us a lot and they took care of me when Mom needs to go for a few days and it continues until now. Uncle Junhyung, Sungyeol's father still taking care of me after his wife died from cancer.
 
He does play a role like my own father and about my real father, from what I know and I heard, he died because he was trying to protect his client. I assume that, he was too concerned about others and willing to sacrifice himself. That’s why I become like this.
 
 
 
END OF POV
 
 
 
“IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!  How come we gamble our risk of life just like that” Woohyun punched the room floor and lean his back against Sungyeol's bed.
 
“But hyung,  uncle was a kind man” Sungyeol tried to relieve the tension
 
“Isn’t that a waaayyyy too kind?”
 
After Woohyun's father died, his Mom has to double up his work and Woohyun got to keep under Woohyun's family surveillance and up until now. Even Woohyun also doing a part-time job after school to support himself. But he’s wise boy. He’s saving up her salary for her future.
 
“Sungyeol-ah…, if I’m in a trouble, trouble, trouble… what would you do?”
 
“Run” Sungyeol answered in cold tone and emotions.
 
“Gyaaaaa….I love you Sungyeol-ah” Woohyun squeal and again he hugs Sungyeol's head to his chest tightly.
 
“Me too hyung, I love you too” He’s blushing but Woohyun still hasn’t noticed it.
 
“Thank you…I’m so happy right now….haih…”
 
 
 
DOSH
 
“……………………….” Sungyeol
 
“ I believe in you yell, you’ll not betray me right? So many things occurred but because you’re here Yeol-ah… aish this part-time job’s killing me…I’m sleepy…” Then Woohyun fall asleep, again at Sungyeol’s room
 
“Wait hyung….Woohyun, you…I’m a boy too right…something will happen if you kept doing this…”
 
Fuuuuhhhh
 
“_____________ =.=”______________” Sungyeol depressed.
 
 
 
About that Woohyun, your question just now…because I already know the answer… I’ll not choose it for wrong because…
 
 
 
“For me, if you want love and to be loved….There’s a condition…That person must be able to take care of themselves”
 
 

 

 
 
Woohyun
 
Main Character
 
He's a loud one and can be as dummy as he could
 
Have a best friend, Hoya and Sungyeol as his dongsaeng and friend
 
The only child (at least for now)
 
Hate his father but deep inside he's a kind hearted one
 
 
 
Sungyeol
 
Main character
 
Have an older brother and father as his family
 
Whines neighbors since birth (even possible yeah ha-ha)
 
He's crushing on Woohyun but never got attention for it
 
 

Decided to remake this story again ...well much to do some editing here and there, so chapters were hidden for a while and I'll keep posting newest edition of edited chapters~~
 
Hye fellas, im back after years... >_> sorry I had a whole year to take care of a bunch of things, so had to gone hiatus...
 
However, IM BACK!