02: not giving in.

My Drama-like Life

Finishing one song, Sehun wanted to sing another song. "Can I sing another song, please?" He pleaded. *Aww, man.* You bit your lower lip. "Just don't screw it up, or else you wont be here again next week." The judge warned. Sehun nodded eagerly. Yousighed in relief.

When Sehun was about to sing, 'Hahaha haneuleul hyanghe, lalala~' *OHMY.* Sehun thought and paused singing. He looked at the caller ID. *Hyesoo? Did something happen? I saw her here while ago.* He thought. He looked through the crowd and saw you, you hands were in your pockets. *Is she trying to ruin my audition?*

Seeing Sehun staring at you, you gave him a what's-happening-3questionmarks look. Sehun didn't respond and continued to look at you furiously. You didn't notice Sehun's reaction. *Oh please, what happened actually?! ugh, i should text him.* You though. Sehun was still frozen on the stage. The crowd started to yell at him.

You dug through your hoodie's pockets and found nothing. *Where did it go?* You panicked and looked around.

Sehun picked the call up, "Hello?" "Hunnie?" A male voice spoke out. Sehun jumped, causing his phone fell to the ground. *WHAT IS HAPPENING?!* You couldn't hold yourself anymore and decided to go up the stage. Curiosity was killing you. You couldn't find you phone anywhere. You considere it as missing. Well, you actually didn't care much about your phone.

You went to the crowd, "Sorry, excuse me, sorry!~"

You got on the stage. "Hun, what--?" You didn't get to finish your sentence as he pointed his finger to the floor. You turned your head to the floor and saw his phone on the floor. *Is he telling me to get that? Seriously!* You mentally hissed. "WHO. IS. THAT?* Sehun gritted his teeth. "Who what?" You furrowed your eyebrow in confusion. Sehun kept pointing his finger to his phone. You picked his phone up and saw you name. The ID caller. Well, your name. You jaw dropped.

"H-hello?"
"Hi, owner of phone? If you want your phone back.." You can feel the guy smirking.
"W-who are you?"
"You better come, I'm participating in the audition. I won't tell you where I am. That's what you get for not apologizing, search for me. YOURSELF. Don't bring your hunnie with you."
"What are you?! Do you think I'm that stupid? You can take my phone if you want to. I can just buy a new one, duhh. And, I'M HANGING UP."

Suho furrowed his eyebrows, *Am I being to ert-like to her? Her phone is the same as mine. Why would I take it? Why do I want her to come and get her phone, by the way? She can search for it herself if i didn't do this earlier. Why am I so stupid? Ergh, whatever it is, SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE.*

---
 

SHORT UPDATE. T^T and a boring one? ^^'