01 - the start.

My Drama-like Life

So, your story started with Sehun going on an audition of SMEnt. You were dragged by Sehun to his house. He wanted you to support him during the audition. What can you do? Deny it? No, Sehun’s puppy eyes cannot be denied, obviously.

“Hey, Hunnie, are you ready?” You asked, sounding tired. “You?” He asked back. “I’m all ready like a few hours ago!” You hissed. “Okay, okay! That is understood. I’ll call mom to get us there.” He pouted. “Isn’t your mom here? Saw her just now...” You tilted your head side to side in confusion, *am I seeing things now? God, that’s... creepy.* “You must be thinking that you’re seeing things.” Sehun giggled. “Mom went out to buy us snacks. I told her to.” He smiled. “Oh,” You nodded slightly. “Wait, you told her to do that?! Seriously! We can buy them ourselves!” You snapped. “I don’t want you to be busy.” Sehun grinned. You rolled your eyes in defeat. “Fine, fine. Poor Ms. Oh. You stupidstuckupbutthead.” You shook your head. “Okay! Sorry! I won’t do that again.” Sehun frowned.

After a few minutes of waiting, Sehun’s mom came with her car. She then signaled you and Sehun to get inside the car and mouthed, “I got your snacks!”
 

Guiltily, you and Sehun entered the car. “I’m sorry, Ms. Oh, I should’ve stopped you while ago.” You said. “What--? Oh, no, dear. It’s fine. I just wanted to help my son.” Ms. Oh smiled then patted Sehun’s head. Sehun slowly raised his head up. “M-mom, I should’ve stopped you while ago...” He said. “HEY! Why are repeating what I’ve just said?” You smacked Sehun’s arm. “Because what you said just now sounds right to me?” He raised an eyebrow. “Ugh, fine. Ms. Oh, let’s go.” You smiled to Sehun’s mom. And she drove off to the SMEnt building.

With eyes slowly closed, your head swiftly fell on Sehun’s shoulder in the backseat. Surprised, Sehun widened his eyes at you but softened his gaze seeing your angel-like sleeping face. Suddenly, Sehun’s heartbeat went faster, *W-what is this... D-do I really l-like her?* Sehun blushed. From the driver’s seat, Sehun’s mom can see anything at the back. She chuckled. “Lovebirds.”

Arriving at you and Sehun’s destination, the both of you quickly went off the car. Ms. Oh drove away. “Ms. Oh is not coming?” You asked. Sehun shook his head. “I saw you whispering something to her just now. You did it again, did you?” You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. “I- I didn’t!” Sehun looked away. “Whatever, let’s get going.”

Once Sehun got his audition number [Um, I don’t know what it is called], He came to you, who was waiting on the bench. You were thinking of someone, your baby brother. *Is he doing fine at home? I bet he’s sleeping. He must’ve been really tired waiting for me to come home.* you frowned at the thought.

“Hey! You’re proud of me already?” Sehun joked as he saw tears in your eyes. You didn’t respond. “Myungsoo [LOL, not Myungsoo of INFINITE] is going to be fine.” He comforted. “I forgot to buy a new blanket for him! Our blanket is all... screwed up!” You burst out into tears. Sehun rubbed the back of his head in confusion. *What should I do? Hug her?* He thought. Before he gets to hug you, you hugged him first. He blinked for a few times then hesitatingly hugged you back. He then realized that you looked comfortable crying on his shoulder. He didn’t mind his shirt getting wet because of you. Because... He loves you. *I’m right. I do like—love her.* He secretively smiled.

You suddenly pulled away from the hug. “Sorry.” You blushed and wiped the tears off your face. “It’s okay. I see what you did there~” Sehun teased. You playfully hit him on the chest.
 

“Number 0320 to 0330 please line up here!”
 

“I got to go. Sorry.” He waved his hands to you then ran off. You sighed. *What am I going to do now?*

you walked around the building and got tired. You saw a bench nearby you – which you don’t know where and sat on it. “My legs! I sometimes regret it for walking too much.” You groaned. Your eyelids became heavier and heavier and you soon fell asleep with your legs stuck out. Luckily, no one tripped on them.

You woke up by the vibration of your phone. It was a text message from Sehun.

From: Hunnie~
To: Princess Hyesoo ^^
Soon, it’s going to be my turn. Where are you?

Your eyes widened as you remembered that you don’t know where you were. You looked around and saw a door that says... ‘PULL’? *Maybe I can go to Sehun if I go through there...* you then rushed to the door.

The door opened. *OMG!* you bumped into a guy and fell on the floor. The guy fell too. Rushing, you stood up and ran away without apologizing. Did you just...?

Suho stood up and blinked. “Did she just run off like that?!” He yelled, alerting everyone in the place where he was. He searched for his phone on the floor and duhh, he found it. But, surprisingly there are two similar phones on the floor? *Am I having some kind of double-vision now?* He slightly shook his head. He touched the other phone. *The phone’s real! Who...? That girl!*

---

don't kill me if this had no fun at all. :-/ people make mistakes. :-P keke. enjoy~~ ^^