Chapter 2 : how i met her (kris flashback)

My Brother's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

Vogue Magazine is hosting a masquerade ball in a Hotel to celebrate the magazines anniversary. many guest are invited such as models,actors and actresses, directors, designers, musicians, editor in chief's and owners of other magazines and many other more. all in all the vogue magazine invited 800 to 900 guest for their grand celebration.  the party will start at 9 in the evening and it's only 30 minutes before the masquerade ball starts and the guests are already arriving in the event hall.

the guest are in awe when they entered the event hall, the even hall has a romantic feel in it. especially the lighting and the designs they used, and also don't forget the different kind of masks that are scatered all around the event hall as one of the decoration.

 

 

 

 

 

one of the guest in the party is Mr.Park's youngest son Kris.kris who is once again included in this years most eligable bachelor are with his friends tao,lay,sehun and kai who are also included in the list of bachelors. kris and his friends mask are still on their hands, they decided not to put it on the mask yet, so as they enter the event hall all the ladies walk towards them and starts to get touchy with me. kris like the attention he is getting and he is now looking for his next victim to toy with. yes victim, the girl who he will break her heart. sometimes when he is a bit feeling naughty he will look for a girl to be his one night stand. girls knows that kris is a player so they didn't mind if they are his flavor of the day or one night stand, they consider themselves a lucky girl just to be picked by this eligable bachelor.

if ever kris wants a girl to be his one night stand, he doesn't like the girl to get attached to him, so whenever they do something nice or naughty he will eventually tell the girl to leave him alone the next day. if ever  the  girl that he picked get attached he will get annoyed and just dumped her right on the spot. a pity for the girls who are chosen as their flavor of the day. kris thought that tonight will be a great night for him, but no. it won't be great because he will meet someone who is not that attracted to him.

 

 

 

 

 

sooyoung arrived at the party an hour later, she was late because of the fashion show that she was in ended late. one of the writers of vogue magazine recognize her and she went to her and ushered her inside where the editor in chief of the magazine was. sooyoung greeted the editor in chief and apologize for being late, the person knew that sooyoung was busy but still she didn't that sooyoung would make it even though her schedule was packed especially now. she was more than wanted in every fashion show because it will be her last year in america, her contract will expire and contract was on her way from korea. yes korea, when her current contract will expire in less than a month, she will sign a new contract. a contract that the korean modeling agency send her a couple of months ago. 

sooyoung will sign the contract because she has 2 important reasons. First he wants to experience  life on her own in her parents birth country. Second he wanted to see chanyeol again. it's been almost a year since she and chanyeol last saw each other. ever since he went away their only means of communication is texting and video calls everyday.

a week after she and chanyeol became a couple, chanyeol's dad died from a heart attack. chanyeol will leave america and go to korea to be the new president of their company because his father requested it in his last will and testament. 2 days after Mr. Won's funeral, chanyeol left america and flew to seoul, south korea. 

actually chanyeol doesn't have a clue that a modeling agency in korea has been talking to her on the phone just to sign a contract with them. since chanyeol is already in korea sooyoung thought that it is a great opportunity to be with him again and it will also serve as a surprise anniversary gift to chanyeol since it's their 1st year anniversary when she arrive in korea. 

 

 

 

some of sooyoungs colleagues in the modeling industry wanted to suprise her with something since it's their only time and almost their last time to be together. her colleagues occupied the farthest table and laid the cake they bought for the simple mini farewell get together. the event organizer was already told about the cake they bought and it was ok for them. while talking to the editor in chief, one of  sooyoungs colleague in the industry walk to her. she excuse sooyoung to the editor in chief and she drag her to the table where there is a cake and a farewell cards laid. sooyoung starts to cry when she saw the cake and cards, she thanked them and apologize for not signing the new contract that her current agency is giving her. 

 

 

 

 

 

kris,tao,lay,sehun and kai are enjoying their time at the party with the girls they pick. some girls are still surrounding their table, while the girls they pick sat on their lap. sehun and lay's girls are feeding them some snacks. tao is teasing his girl by nibling her earlobe while the girl put tao's hand on her thighs.

kai gave his girl kisses on her shoulder while the girl caress his abs, while kris was busy giving  the girl butterfly kisses in her neck. kris stop giving the girl butterfly kisses on her neck when he suddenly stood up and took a step forwards, the girl whined when kris left her.

kris was busy looking at a certain table just 3 tables away from their table. the table was surrounded by many people and also he saw a cake in the table. kris knew that the people who are surrounding the table are models, he knew because of the way they stand and move their body.  while still looking at the table, his gaze landed to a certain person that he found quite interesting standing beside the table and talking to someone.

kris was mesmerize with the person. the first thing that caught kris attention was her smile and her long legs. a smirk was formed in his handsome face when he thought that he wanted the girl to be his tonight. since he found the girl interesting, he wanted the girl to fall for him so when he dump the girl, she will surely run to him and plead not to leave her. kris was about to walk when a hand stop him, he smiled when he saw that it was tao who stop him. his other friends also walk towards him.

 

tao: where are you going?

kris: *turned around and points a finger at the table* there

sehun(s.h): and why are you going there hyung?

kris: i saw a girl

lay: you already got a girl kris. so why bother walking over there?

kris: i don't want the girl anymore. and i like that girl over there *pointed a finger to the girl wearing a black gown*

kai: *look at where kris is pointing* ooohhh...she got nice legs dude

kris: yeah i know

tao: mind if we introduce ourselves to her?

kris: no can do my friends. 

lay: hey...we are your friends...so you better share

kris: *gave lay a cold glare* excuse me yixing...i don't like to share the girl that i'm interested in. she's mine and only mine.

kai: not fair hyung.

s.h: oh come on hyung...in less than a month we will go back to korea and work. so we need to meet new girls.

kris: yeah meet new girls *rolled his eyes* but not my girl. look for your own girl

tao: your unfair hyung.

kris: well...you better live with it *smile* sorry but i have to go...i need to show my charms to her *wave his hand*

 

kris walk towards the girl, but when he was already near the girl she walk away and went somewhere with someone. kris frowned and look at his friends, kris friends laugh at his reaction when the girl suddenly walk away. since kris was  still standing in his place, kai and sehun took the chance to look for the girl.

after looking, sehun and kai finally saw the girl that kris was interested. the girl took a sit in the bar stool and took off her mask. both sehun and kai slowly walk towards the bar and took a sit beside her. kai ordered a drink for him and sehun then they faced the girl.

 

s.h and kai: hi *smile*

girl: *look at sehun and kai* hello

kai: are you alone?

girl: no i'm not. i'm with him *look at the guy next to him* and some other friends

s.h: oh i see

kai:want something to drink?

girl: no it's ok. we are actually going to order some champagne after he is done with his drink.

s.h: are you celebrating something?

girl: yeah. i'm leaving the country and go to my parents birth country.

kai: happy trip *smile*

girl: thanks.

s.h: since we are already talking...uhhmm... can we know your name?

girl: i'm sorry

kai: *drank his vodka* sorry for what?

girl: i don't give my name to some strangers 

s.h: why would a pretty lady like you won't tell her name?

girl: because i don't want to...and besides i'm already taken *smile* you should look for a girl that you can play with.coz i'm not interested in playing with you

kai: ouch...do we look like a player to you?

girl: yes... don't think that i don't see what you and your friends are doing in your table. kissing their shoulder or neck *grin* our table is just 3 tables away from yours so WE can clearly see what you and your friends are doing. 

kai: it's just a kiss on her shoulder. still it doesn't mean that we are a player.

girl: yeah right...pfft *rolled her eyes* tell that to youself.

s.h: anyways...is he your boyfriend? *look at the guy beside her*

girl: no he is not...he is my friend *looked at her friend* right chase?

chase: yes *drank his tequila and ordered another glass*

kai: so where's your boyfriend?

girl:out of the country

s.h: well *rub both his hands and his bottom lips* since he is not here, we should get to know each other *wink* then maybe you can tell us your name. 

girl: we are talking so it already mean that we are already getting to know each other. still.... i won't say my name

kai:  oh my...!

s.h: why?

girl: excuse me. mind your language.

kai: sorry...*gave the girl a bow and then look at sehun* we still didn't introduce ourselves yet

s.h: oh right...maybe after our introduction she will already tell her name *look at kai*

kai: *grab the girls hand and kissed it gently* i'm kai. a hopelessly romantic guy who needs a girl like you *wink*

s.h: *grab the girls hand from kai and kissed it gently while looking at the girl* i'm sehun. i can be your knight tonight if you want *wink* 

girl: no wonder girls would fall head over heels to you. such a cassanova *shook her head* sorry to say but i'm really not interested and it won't affect me. i'm different from the others girls who throw themselves atyou. nice to meet you two though.

 

 

 

 

interrupting their discussion, the bartender gave sehun and kai's drinks while he took the girls order. the girl ordered 2 bottle of champagne, sehun told the bartender that he will pay for the girls order. the bartender wne back and handed the 2 bottle of champagne to the girl and chase, the girl and chase thanked sehun then they walk away from the the bar.

at the bar kai and sehun are still stunned when the girl just left them and didn't fall for their charms. both of them walk back to their table with a confused look and told their other friends what  had just happened in the bar.

 

kai: wow

tao: wow? that's all you gonna say?

lay: tell us what really happened?

s.h: she didn't fall in our charms

kris: hahaha.... she didn't fall for your charm because you two *smirk*

tao: enough with the charm ...

lay: did you get her name?

kai: no

tao,lay and kris: why?!

s.h: *rolled his eyes* because she don't give her name to strangers. and since we are strangers she won't give us her name.

lay: aawww......poor babies *chuckle*

kai:yah! we are not babies *hissed*

s.h: i can't believe it. she just didn't fall for that.

kris: well you better believe it dude *chuckle*

 

sehun and kai who are still thinking of what happened in the bar with the girl. they are now questioning themselves at what have they done wrong to not make her fall for their charm. tao,lay and kris who can't stop laughing their asses off from the ever sulking sehun and kai. 

 

 

 

 

 

sooyoung and her friends are dancing on the provided dance floor infront of the stage. they all groove to the beat that the DJ is playing. sooyoung was actually having fun with her friends, but it didn't last that long. because a tall guy made his way to her and asked her to dance. sooyoung really didn't want to dance with others, she only wants to have fun with her friends. at first sooyoung hesitated but her friend rachel pushed her to the guy making her stumble infront of him.

luckily the guy was there so before she could fall to the ground the guys strong arms wrap around her waist and help her to straightened up. just when sooyoung was standing on her feet the song changed into a slow dance. so she got nothing to do but to dance slow with the guy.  

 

soo: thank you

guy: no problem...thanks for dancing with me

soo: i got nothing to do since my friend push me to you.

guy: *smile* by the way i'm kris and you are?  

soo: no one *smile*

guy: hmmm. nice name.  Miss No Name*smirk*

soo: [can he not smirk? it's freaking me out] uhhhmmm.can i ask you something?

guy: sure.

soo: are you THE Kris who is on the cover page of Bachelor Magazine?

kris: yes i am *smile* are you reading the bachelor magazine because of me? *smirk*

soo: *rolled her eyes* no. i always see it in the magazine stand. FYI i can't read newspaper and watch news on t.v because of my busy schedule. sorry if you think i'm reading the magazine because of you.

kris: oh...

soo: but i have to say you are a good looking man but that's all, nothing more. i'm not head over heels in you, like some girls who think that they will die seeing you.

kris: can i ask you also?

soo: sure

kris:do you hate guys?

soo: no *gave kris a questioning look* why?

kris: it seems that you hate guys. did someone break your heart or something?

soo: no...i have many guy friends so i don't hate guys 

kris: then why do i have a feeling that you hate US guys?

soo: to be honest..... i hate guys like you.....

kris: what did i do? i didn't do anything to make you hate me.

soo: not to me...but to all the girls you played with...

kris: hey i'm not a player

soo: Mr.Park Kris if you think you can fool me, you are wrong *shook her head*

kris: then tell me... how can you tell that i'm a player?*pulled sooyoung closer to him while they are dancing*

soo: i can sense when a guy is a player. it's in their aura. and your aura for me is you are indeed a player, just like your friends over there *nods hers head towards kris friends who are surrounded by many girls*

kris: those girls are just there. they just want to get our attention but still it doesn't make us a player.

soo: oh come on Mr. kris

kris: just call me kris

soo: o-kay KRIS...

kris: mind explaining to me your reason?

soo: hard to explain the reason here... the place is loud... maybe i'll just explain it to you if ever we see each other again.

kris:  i wan't to know the reason...so explain it to me now

soo: but~

 

kris and sooyoung stop dancing, kris then look at sooyoung for a moment then a light bulb spark in his brain. he thought that if he wanted to talk to her, they need to go to a quiet place. before sooyoung could protest, kris grab her wrist and slightly drag her out of the dance floor.

kris pulled sooyoung all the way to the reception hall of the hotel. the receptionist are busy talking on the phone so both kris and sooyoung waited for a receptionist to be free. when a receptionist was done talking on the phone, kris and sooyoung walk infront of the receptionist and kris began to ask him.

 

receptionist: good evening sir. how may i help you?

kris: good evening too. uhm... i just wanna know if there a place where we can talk in private?

receptionist: yes sir there is.

kris: that's great! so where can we find it?

receptionist: it's on 46th floor sir.

kris: isin't it the rooftop already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter