Incident

When we're together.

"Ring!!" There goes our bell for the next class. Luhan walked through the hallway with me and waved goodbye. My timetable shows that it was English period. And so, I had to introduced myself, again. Getting agitated just by doing all this. The teacher finally assigned me a seat next to a fabulous good-looking guy which most of the girls in the school adore. He stared at his own table with one hand on it and the other in his pocket. I sat down and pay attention to what the teacher had to say. By then, I sensed that someone was looking at me. Observing my actions. I turned to the guy next to me but he react by looking away and fidget his body to look out the window. His actions make me realized that he's the culprit. With that awkward situation, the class somehow ended fast and school was over. "YES! I can go back to my lover now. Which is my lovely bed.", I said to myself.

I felt relieved knowing that my sister is nowhere to be found and I hurriedly ran to my driver's car and went straight home. I have no plans till the end of the day and decided to take a nap. Maybe a long one. Slept through the whole afternoon till early evening. My sister was home and applied mask while watching her favourite drama - Rooftop Prince. I need some fresh air so I put on BB cream and lip balm. Finished off with a geek specs.

Hyuna- "YA! Where are you going?"

You- "Out"

H- "With?"

Y- "I'm going alone. Why?"

H- "Oh buy me some juice will ya?"

Y- "Oh sure, what kind?"

H- "Apple or orange will do."

Y- "Okay, I'll be back with them" *Shows thumbs up*

She chuckled as I locked the door and headed towards the lift lobby. Went to the nearest convenience store and bought what unnie wanted. I strolled around the neighbourhood with my banana milk on my hand which I bought earlier on. Suddenly, I saw a guy preferably a high school student, only older than me walking wobbly. I focus my eyes on him and saw him drunk. *Whoa, you better reduce your intakes.* He caught me staring at him and came closer. He approached me and said..

Him- "Aren't you that new girl I saw at school?"

You- "Who are you?"

H- "How could you not know me? I'm the most popular guy in school. Except that I'm the most miserable of them all. Why does girls like me? Well.... CAUSE I'M HOT! Am I not right?" -He kept blabbering-

Y- "You are so drunk." -He leans on my shoulder and I had to push him off, roughly. Fortunately there's a lamp post for him to lean on the other side-

H- "Why aren't you like the other girls I met? If only I...." -VOMITS-

Y- "Look at what you did to yourself. Argh, what am I going to do with you?"

I squatted and took out my wet napkin/tissue and wiped his mouth. He sounds upset when he's drunk. Maybe I should lend him a listening ear. As I was throwing the tissue away, he sat on the nearest bench. Sat next to him and he continued to tell his story.

H- "Don't you know me?"

Y- "Sorry?"

H- "WOW, you're the first girl that doesn't know my name. HAHAHA~ You're funny kid" -Pats my head-

Y- "........"

H- "I'm L.joe. Make sure to remember this name for a long TIME." -Nearing his face to mine-

Y- "I think I should go back now."

He pulled my hand as I stood up, making me fall back on his lap. Tightening his grip on me and not wanting to let me go.

H- "Let's just stay here for a moment. Just like this." -He seem sincere but...-

Y- "I think that's enough." -Got up and walked a distance, not turning back on L.joe-

H- "YA! Bring me home! I can't walk. Not with my situation like this." -I gave an annoyed face as reversed my steps-

Y- "Why can't you be like the other guys?"

H- "Cause being normal is too boring. Now, help me up" -He raised his arms for me to pull him up-

Y- "Spoilt brat!"

His arms were around my shoulder and instructed me directions on where his house is. I put him onto his bed and saw another one beside him.

Y- "YA, are you living with a friend?" -He didn't reply-

Maybe I should wipe some water on his face and make him feel a little better. I grabbed a towel from his kitchen and some warm water. He look so stressed and tired. Probably because of the hardships he went through. I cooked porridge for him, left it on a table and a little note saying, "Have your breakfast well! Don't worry, whatever happened last night I will keep it to myself. By the time you saw this, the food is already cold so just popped it into the microwave to heat it up and enjoy your meal! :D" -Hit the sack as soon as I reached home.-

 

L.joe POV

"Owww. My head hurts. Must be yesterday's hangover." Walked up to the kitchen table and read the note that was left behind. Did something happened last night? I tried to recall and remember the girl that helped me. Maybe I should thank her during school. But for now, since she already cooked breakfast for me, I gobbled down my food as quick as a lightbolt. A quick look on my watch, it was already 8.35am. "Shoot, I'm late for school." Rushed on my shower, grabbed my schoolbag ran to the bus stop. "AISH, why didn't that guy wake me up."

 

 

Back to author's POV

Teacher- "Miss ____. Where is your friend sitting next  to you?"

You- "He's probably sick or late."

T- "I suppose so."

The girls kept looking at me and gave the "y face". I was the only one who knew what happen to him. Hmph.

Girl- "Did you came across with him?"

You- "Why would I?"

G- "I don't know. You're sitting next to him."

Y- "So? It doesn't mean that I know him"

G- "Then, why didn't you?"

Y- "Didn't what?"

G- "Talk to him?"

Y- "I don't think you guys will like it, right?"

G- "You win this time round."

Sheesh, what's their problem? It not like something bad happen to him right? Could it? Forget it. It's not my problem that he got himself drunk last night. 

Suddenly, the door swung outward and saw L.joe panting.

Teacher- "Why are you late?"

Him- "I woke up late."

T- "Very well."

H- "I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again."

T- "Fine. I was about to give you a detention. But since you have apologized, I accept it. Now go to your seat."

L.joe dragged his feet and sat next to me. I took down a few notes and concentrated on the lesson. I didn't even glance at him for the whole lesson. Until class ends... I felt someone took my wrist.

Him- "Come here. You told somebody about yesterday's incident, right?"

You- "I kept my word, dude. Let go of me."

H- "Follow me." -He pulls me to the janitor's closet and locked it-

Y- "What is it?"

H- "I... I just wanna thank you."

Y- "No problem. Just don't get into things like that in the future okay?"

H- "I owe you big." -Hugs me- 

 

To be continued...

~~~

Comment and let me know what you think! SUBSCRIBE!  And I know this chapter is all about Ljoe. Don't worry, Luhan plays a big part too! Please look forward to it!