Date.

When we're together.

I removed his hands away from me and let out a small smile. "We should stay as friends.", I lured. He nodded and pinch me on the cheeks. We went out the janitor's closet and walked seperate ways.

 

-Few days later-

I bumped into my sister told me she wanted me to introduce to her butler. *So he's a high school student? BWAHAHA~ Oh sis, you gotta be kidding me*

Sister- "Dongsaeng ah. Come here. Let me show you someone." -She pulls out the guy who is standing behind her and...-

You-  -I was greatly astonish in the situation-

S- "_______, this is L.joe my butler. And..... my boyfriend."

Y- "Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo. Bangawoyo (Nice to meet you.)" -Bowed-

L.joe- "You too." -Bows down-

S- "Oops, there are my girls. You guys have a conversation first okay. I'll be back."

Y- "What a small world. Ain't it?"

LJ- "Seems to be."

Y- "So...you're her butler....and boyfriend."

LJ- "Well..I didn't know that you're her sister."

Y- "Ironic, isn't it?" -Walks away- 

 

L.Joe POV

"What's gotten into that girl?", I thought. Is she jealous or something? It's not my fault that Hyuna likes me. Oh wait. Does Hyuna even care about me? Oh whatever. Might as well end this relationship sooner or later. Plus, I don't have any feelings for her since the beginning. Hyuna came back and found that her sister walked away first. She even said that she's planning on having a picnic during this weekend. Should I break up with her then? Or wait till she dump me first?

 

I was walking down the hallway with my books, on my way to my next class. I kept my head down as if something bad just happen. I wasn't aware that I accidentally bumped onto somebody and it knocked me hard, making me fall to the floor. My realization towards my life wasn't the same anymore. "Why am I such a loser?", I mumbled under my breath. "Hey are you okay?", the angelic voice I heard. And there I saw, Luhan reassuring me. He helped me up and grabbed my books for me.

You- "Thanks."

Luhan- "I was going to ask you something."

Y- "Sure, what is it?"

LH- "Will you...go out...with me?" -Worrying that I might reject him-

Y- "Oh... I ah.. Gotta-" -Searching for an excuse-

LH- "It's totally fine with me if you want it on another day."

Y- *Saw Ljoe coming towards us* "Umm.. TODAY! Yeah sure. Tonight will be fine. Where at?"

LH- "It's a surprise. I'll pick you up at 8pm okay?"

Y- "I'll be looking forward tonight!" -Saying it loudly for Ljoe to hear our conversation-

LH- "See ya~" 

 

What was that all about? _____ is going to have a date with Luhan? This can't be happening. I thought Luhan was homoual. I guess people really do change their mind. And what's up with me? Am I jealous? Stupid thoughts. 

 

I'm actually honoured that Luhan is taking me out ever since I've been in Korea. I hope unnie have plans today. She should be going with Ljoe after school. Except for the fact that I have to revise real hard on this semester. I don't wanna let down my parents and especially myself. 

 

-Later that night-

 

Honestly, I've never been on dates before. Not once. I used to be a nerd in my previous school. I got teased around by my classmates just because I wore geeky glasses and braces. This time, no more the old me. I have to get things straight up if I want my life to change.

Luhan arrived at my doorstep with a checkered shirt with long jeans and vans shoes. He gladly took me by the hand and lead me on our way down. Truthfully, he is quite the gentleman. I'm still curious why did he label himself as a gay when he is actually a nice guy? Seriously, I blame society. 

He got his vespa scooter ready and gave me his extra helmet. We pass by Hongdae and decided to have a mini date at a cafe nearby. He ordered both of us mocha latte each and we sat by the windows where we're able to see the busy streets at night.

LH- "I'm glad that you could make it."

Y- "Why would I not make it?"

LH- "You seem stressed out."

Y- "Well yeah, couldn't think straight these few days."

LH- "Anything you wanna share about?"  

Y- "Nothing interesting though... So, let's talk about you! What are your hobbies?"

LH- "I like singing?"

Y- "Singing? I think it's a common hobby. Even though I don't have a nice voice, I still count it as a part of my hobby."

LH- "Spending time with my brother?"

Y- "Your brother....?"

LH- "Well yeah, when I was 1 my parents divorced and my dad remarried. One year later, they got themselves a new son. Pretty complicated though. Ever since they got married, my dad and stepmum left for California and doesn't have the intention of coming back. So, I only have my brother, he's really cool. You should know him, or maybe I could show him to you someday."

Y- "That's a touching story Luhan. Eventually, we have to move on with life right?"

LH- "Yeah.."

He led out a sigh and had a bitter smile on him. I knew he was hurt but I could not do anything at that moment. I just thought how strong he was to face all this. Glad that he have a brother that he could share his pain and joy with.

Our date wasn't really luxurious with all the candle lighting and restaurant. It was just a simple yet sweet in a kind of way. I like how he's a sensitive guy who wants attention from his parents. While me? HAH, I don't think my parents would think of me when they're working.

"I had fun today.", I uttered. "Me too. I guess, this won't be our first and last date?". "I hope not, there's a lot more to go in the future. I'll see you tomorrow." We shook hands at first but he pulled me and had a hugged instead. "Goodnight."

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....