Chapter 2

He's back {Hiatus}

 

FLASHBACK MOMENT #1
 
| At high school
 
In the high school, there was this secret place. A secret place that was only a couple used and owned it. A place that they were always spent time together. A place that was going to be forgotten. At that time, a couple intertwined their hands with each other under a tree as the female’s head rested on the guy’s shoulder while the guy’s head rested on her head. A sweet couple which people knew already and they were popular; Lee Byung hun and Kim Hyuna
 
“Jagiyaa...” Byunghun called his girlfriend.
 
“Yes?” Hyuna said as she looked at Byunghun’s eyes. Byunghun smiled.
 
“You are not going to leave me right?” he asked seriously while looked down. Hyuna raised an eyebrow.
 
“Oppa, what’s the matter? Why are you saying this all of the sudden?” Hyuna asked him as she lifted his chin so he could look at her. Lee Byung hun felt comfortable when Hyuna called him ‘oppa’ even though he was one year younger than her.
 
Byunghun smiled bitterly. “You’re a trainee in a music entertainment and I heard a rumour that the owner of the company where you train will debut a new girl group,”
 
Hyuna sighed. She put her both hands on his cheeks. “I’m not going to leave you, okay?” Byunghun smiled and nodded.
 
They intertwined their hands each other again and rested together.
 
---
 
| Evening—Cube entertainment
 
Hyuna was listening to music using her ipod. Suddenly, one of the staff in the company entered the studio while holding a paper.
 
‘Maybe he’s going to inform the trainees about the new schedule,’ she thought. She pulled out her earphones from her ears. She listened to what the staffs was going to inform.
 
“The trainees that I’m going to inform, please go to the conference room” he said. “Kwon Sohyun, Nam Jihyun, Jeon Jiyoon...” 
 
The three of them were surprised and walked outside from the studio. “Heo Gayoon and last, Kim Hyuna” he informed and looked at Hyuna.
 
Hyuna was surprised that her name was called by the staff. “Me?” The staff nodded. Hyuna and Gayoon headed to the conference together.
 
---
 
| Night—Hyuna’s bedroom
 
Hyuna was really excited as she texted her boyfriend, Lee Byunghun.
 
To: Byungie 
Oppa! >.< *squeal*
 
She sent the message. After several seconds, her phone beeped. She opened the message that it was from Lee Byung hun.
 
From: Byungie
Wae? O.o 
 
She giggled. Hyuna dialled his numbers on her phone and called him. Lee Byung Hun answered it right away.
 
“Jagiya, what’s the matter?” he asked as he answered it right away. Hyuna giggled. 
 
“Oppa, I will debut soon!” Hyuna said out loud excitedly as she jumped up and down on her bed. Hyuna was waiting for his reply, but there wasn’t. It was silence.
 
“Oppa?” she called.
 
“Hyuna...” said Byunghun in a soft voice. 
 
“Oppa! Don’t you feel happy that your girlfriend is going to debut soon?” asked Hyuna. Byunghun chuckled.
 
“Of course I am! But you’re going to be busy and we have no time together,” said Byunghun. He was worried that he was not going to spend time with her.
 
“Oppa, we always have time!” said Hyuna happily so Byunghun wouldn’t upset again.
 
“Promise?” 
 
“I promise!” Hyuna exclaimed.
 
---
 
Who said that people keep their promise?
She wasn’t. 
 
 
Author's note:
Sorry with the late update!
I'm going to update one chapter in a week, so please be patience.
I will post chapter 3 on next sunday!
Thank you for subscribing my story!