Chapter 1

He's back {Hiatus}

 

| At the studio 
*I my me mine or HUH era okay?  
 
My mine, my mine, I my me mine!
 
Hyuna and Sohyun were practicing with their ‘I my me mine’dance steps while others were at the variety show which they invited to. Sohyun stomped her feet all of the sudden and sat on the floor while she hold her knees and covered her face. Hyuna was surprised so she stopped dancing and looked at 4minute’s maknae, Sohyun who was sulking. Hyuna sat down too.
 
“Wae?” 
 
Sohyun looked up and pouted at Hyuna. Hyuna giggled and patted Sohyun’s arm lightly.
 
“Practice makes it perfect! Fighting!” said Hyuna as she pumped her fist into the air. Sohyun smiled cheerfully. She really glad that she had unnie like her who is always supports her no matter what.
 
They stood up as they were going to practice again when suddenly other 4minute members; Jihyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon were hurriedly went inside the studio and rushed to Hyuna. Hyuna was startled, even Sohyun too.
 
“Whoaa, stop unnies! What’s up?” said Hyuna. Jihyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon tried to calm down. Hyuna shook her head while her arm crossed.
 
“Lee...Byung...Hun,” Jihyun said panted.  Hyuna widened her eyes. Even though Jihyun’s voice was not clear, but HyunA could hear that person’s name clear. 
 
“W-what about him?” asked Hyuna. 
 
Gayoon sat on the chair with Jiyoon. Jihyun walked near closer to Hyuna.  “He’s really going to debut,”
 
“WHAT!?” 
 
---
 
| Hyuna’s bedroom—4minute’s dorm
 
It’s already night, all of 4minute’s members were already went back to sleep except one.
 
Kim Hyuna.
 
She opened the manager’s laptop and clicked the Google chrome icon. She had so many tabs on that window. After reading the people’s comments on their music videos, she clicked another tab which she forgot to read. 
 
Hyuna read the headline of the news and read the post. After she finished, she let out a deep sigh. 
 
 
“Stubborn, Byunghun,” she mumbled as she shut down the laptop. She headed to her bed as she slumped her body on the bed. Hyuna looked on the ceilings above while wondering something far away. She sat on her bed after few minutes with a confused expression.
 
“I think I still have that picture,” 
 
She put her hand below the bed while searching the picture. Finally she found it in a small plastic bag. She took the picture from the bag. It was already crumpled due to maybe of her many movements on the bed. Hyuna looked at it and smiled bitterly. It was a picture that she took just for fun. She looked on the back of the picture.
 
Lee byung hun 
 
Or known as L.joe
The name that she is always remembered and couldn’t forget. 
The name of the guy who once made her life happier
The guy who always made her life comfortable
The guy was who always be there and beside with her.
Because of her idol life,
She rarely met him
She don’t like him anymore after that
He pissed off and upset.
After that, Hyuna never saw him again.
 
But now, she will.
 
‘Lee Byung Hun, you crossed the line’ 
 
 
Author's note:
So how is it? Chapter 1? I know it's short, really sorry ><
I won't be updating this until next week since I have vacation tomorrow until monday.
Please comment and subscribe, thank you (:
And happy kiss day! :-*
 
\