Chapter 3

He's back {Hiatus}

FLASHBACK MOMENT #2

Day by day, week by week, Hyuna and Byunghun rarely met with each other. Hyuna only went to school 2-3 times a week because of concerts, variety-show and performances. Hyuna was really grateful that she already debuted while Byunghun was suffering a lot. Every time when there were music shows, Byunghun would watch it only for Hyuna’s sake. He really loved her. Texting her was not enough for him. He missed her a lot and really wanted to meet her.

So he texted her.

To:  Whiny jagiya~ <3
Jagiya~ what are you doing right now?

He sent. After several minutes, Hyuna finally replied.

From: Whiny jagiya~ <3
Byunghun oppa! <3 I have nothing to do right now. I’m free, wae?

Byunghun smiled when he saw the love symbol that Hyuna wrote on the message.

To: Whiny jagiya~ <3
Meet me at our secret place on 9PM. Arasso? No excuse, jagiya! >.<

Hyuna finally replied—

Arasso >.< I will be there!

Byunghun chuckled. He went to go to shower to prepare for his meeting with his lovable girlfriend.

 

| Night 9:15PM—secret place

Byunghun was waiting for Hyuna. He arrived on the right time. After 15 minutes, Hyuna finally came using cute clothes. Byunghun just smiled widely because of her childish clothes.

Hyuna pouted. “Wae, oppa?” She looked around her but not a single mess on her body. All of the sudden, Byunghun hugged her.

“I miss you, jagiya~” he whispered. Hyuna blushed.

“I miss you too, Byungie!” she replied.

“Why are you so busy? Girls were flirting on me you know!” said Byunghun in an annoyed voice. Hyuna laughed.

Seriously, girls should just back away from him. He already announced that he has a girlfriend, but the girls were just stubborn like always. He felt lazy to school, just because of those girls who kept loving him.

“Maybe because you are good-looking. Let me know which girl the one who loves you. I will choose for you!” Hyuna joked.

Byunghun’s smile changed to frown. Hyuna raised an eyebrow. “wae?”

“I already have a girlfriend!” Byunghun exclaimed. Hyuna smiled.

“Who? Why didn’t you tell me you have one?” Hyuna joked again. Byunghun widened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what Hyuna was saying. Byunghun felt like he was the only one who loved her. Byunghun walked away.

“Oppa?” she called but Byunghun was still walking. “Aish!”

Hyuna ran and caught Byunghun while hugging him from the back.

“I’m sorry, Byungie. I was just joking. I don’t mean to make you upset,” said Hyuna in a soft voice. Byunghun’s heart fluttered when she was using her soft voice.

Byunghun faced her. “Don’t do that joke okay? You know you are my girlfriend forever,” he said as he emphasised the word ‘forever’ harder.

Hyuna smiled and they walked with each other while holding hands with each other.

--

Forever? Pfft.
What if Hyuna think that it was impossible?

 

 

Author's note:
Sorry late and short update! I already wrote until 10 chapters, but then i don't have any idea to continue for the next chapter. Grrr, that's why! ._. I need inspirations somehow. Thank you for the new and old subscribers for subscribing my hiatus fanfic! Im not guarantee when I will update the next chapter :\ Thanks a lot! I will try to reply your comments if I'm not that busy c: bye-yeom! <3