She is my girl

I Pointed The Devil to be My Boyfriend

Hyojin took a seat on her chair at the back of the class and Ina seats beside her. She and Ina indeed a bestfriend since Junior High School and always seat together.

Just after she put her books on the table, someone deliberately nudged her books and make them fall to floor. She looked up and found SunAh eyed on you, she quickly wagged her hair and sit on her place. Fortunately, her seat is at the very next desk after Hyojin's.

Hyojin sighed and grabbed  her books on the floor. Even if she already on her seat, but sometimes she still gave Hyojin a glare. She didn't have to politely ask her why, of course it's because the gossip. Who don't know Kim SunAh? The CEO of KFC, Kai's Fans Club. *Great, why don't KFC instead of Kentucky Fried Chicken? Maybe I'll interested.*

"Ahh! Who spread the gossip?!" Kai snarled as he enter the classroom. Hyojin quickly looked down, her face turned white and her hand become cold. Eventough she is  in the same class with him, and Baekhyun, but she never talked with them. Especially Kai, his humilating smirk and icy stare are something to afraid of.

"If it's not true, why you act like it is? Did you afraid your fans club will disband?" Baekhyun walked pass Kai and sit on his place."Come on, pull out your book. The teacher is coming, and our sit is in the front." Although Kai prefer the seat at the back where he can slept, but sitting beside Baekhyun will bring much benefit.

The break time bell rang , many of students went out to canteen or toilets, but Hyojin was still on her seat, Ina has went to canteen to fulfill her stomach. She had asked Hyojin to accompany her, but she refused. They have to pass Kai's place if they want to went out from the class, while Kai and Baekhyun didn't went out of the class today.

During the lessons, Hyojin can't concentrate with the lesson while her mind wondering and she keep drinking the water because she was nervous. *What if Kai find out I'm the girl who made the gossip? He'll think I'm one of KFC, but please, I'm not!* Hyojin ruffled her hair. *Wait! But I'm not! Jaesuk is the one who spread it! Why I have to afraid?* 

She nodded and convinced herself, when suddenly the effect of the water comes. You're in a shortness of pee. *Great! I've to waited for the long queue at the toilet because it's break time.*

Before she stand up, SunAh made hers first. She walked to Kai's place and approached him. "Oppa~" *Oppa? Oh please! We're in the same age and class!* Hyojin rolled her eyes. SunAh linked her arm on Kai neck from back. Kai didn't even glanced when he romeved the arms.

"Kim SunAh, what are you doing? This is a school where you studied, not hugging place." Kai said without looking at her and continue talking with Baekhyun. 

Hyojin tried to hide her chuckled,t pleased watching SunAh being ignored but SunAh still able to see it slightly. SunAh narrowed her eyes on Hyojin, Hyojin stuck out her tongue. Hyojin decided really to go to the toilet before she pee on her pants.  

"Oppa! I heard you've a girlfriend." SunAh words make Hyojin stop her steps. *! She did it purposely, didn't she?*

Kai turned around and stand up. "You've heard about it?" SunAh quickly nodded, do Kai ate the bait? "Yes. I've heard about it, and I know-"

"Good you do. Because the rumor is true. I indeed has a girlfriend now, so stop bothering me and your KFC things.." Kai comfirmed the rumor causally.

 SunAh's eyes widen in shock, this was not she has expected. "You lied, oppa. You haven't! I knew it!  I know you the best, and you have not a girlfriend, yet. If you have one, that should be me!"

Baekhyun tilted his head at Kai's sudden status, and everyone left in the class is starting to watch the scene.*Ah! So, he indeed has a girlfriend?* Hyojin was starting to get curious, but  instead she decided not to intervened. Hyojin was about to pass SunAh back when someone grabs her arm and turn her around. 

"I told you. I've a girlfriend, and here is she." Kai put Hyojin hand on his chest.

SunAh frowned and shook her head. "No! You lied, I told you, you lied oppa. Don't you know she is the one who spread the gossip? She just want to be popular!" You can feel Kai is looking at you, you closed your eyes for avoid his gaze. Baekhyun grew more curious about the situation. 

"Ah, so she did it? Ya~ Yeobo. I told you not to tell anyone first, you're inpatient, eh?" Kai chuckles and hugged you tighter make you can heard his heartbeat.

SunAh grew fiercer, she can't accept it. *I'm supposed the one who Kai's hugged like that! I've been stalking Kai for 2 years and I got what? I got nothing but his rejection!* SunAh prepared for the last weapon. "Okay. I'll believe you if you can prove to me that you two are really dating."

"Prove! Prove! Prove! Prove!" Everyone started to shouted. SunAh crossed her arms like she knows she'll win.

Kai frown and brush his eyes on whole class before looked at SunAh, "Prove? You want a prove?" SunAh nodded eagerly as if she knows Kai can't prove it. *Prove? What is she thinking about?* You thought. After a pause, Kai gave her another smirk and released you from the hugged. 

Baekhyun is ready for helping Kai to escape from this situation, when suddenly Kai turn to you and cupped your left chick. You looked at his hand on your cheek, then you looked up about to protest. But when you open your mouth, he pushed his lips on yours.

Baekhyun eyes widen at Kai sudden act, SunAh jaw dropped and everyone watching in awe. After 3 seconds, Kai pulled his face and looked at SunAh. "Is that enough?" Kai smirks in victory. You froze on your place, now you really can't hold it. You feel warm water stream on your thigh to your ankle.

The next sentences make you know what's going on, "Look! She is peeing in her skirt!"

________________

A/N

Kekeke~ It's a bit late for update, right?
Bianee T_T But I try my best already, my sister is watching me like > O_O
I don't even dare to type the story. Hehehe
Hope you like it ^^

@Hwa_Young97 : Aw! That's sweet! Say thankyou to your friend ^^ I'm happy you both like it.
@lameduck : I'm doin good at my prom ^^
@wish_with_me9 : There you know if Kai knows~
@Cielykaru : You like ship Baekhyun,eh?
@sarangHUN : I love you~ hahaha
@BEASTbabie : yes, it is >_<

Ah, yes. I just lost a subscribers :( That makes me feel upset actually. But I still have 15 faithful one ^^