You've pointed the devil to be your boyfriend

I Pointed The Devil to be My Boyfriend

The next day, Hyojin come to school as usual time and usual mood, but she feel something different when she entered the school gate. Every girl who walked passed her always brush her with a cynical look.  *What's wrong with them today?* she pretended to act as usual and avoid them.

She walked to her class when suddenly a hand tapped on her shoulder, she jumped a bit and turn around. "Omo! Ina-ya! You surprised me!" she chuckled and her chest.
 
"Thank you for your good morning greeting, but I have no time to argue with you now. Can you please tell me again about yesterday accident when you meet Jaesik at PE class?" Ina blurted out like a train. 
 
She a bit confuse with Ina sudden question, she have told her yesterday about the "accident," but she doesn't pay attention. "It's your fault not listening." Hyojin crossed her arms, pretending to be mad but not use since Ina gave her a stare that she couldn't help. So Hyojin re-tell her again.
 
"Bwo? Baekhyun?" Ina asked disbelieve, Hyojin smiled and nodded. A couple of girls passed by and give her another cynical look. Ina quickly grabbed her to the bathroom and continue the interview part. "Are you sure? It's Byun Baekhyun?" Ina mention the name with a little press. Hyojin looked up and nodded again. "Yes, it's Baekhyun.  Byun Baekhyun, but you don't have to worry, I just used that excuse to-"
 
"It's Kai." Ina cut in, Hyojin give her puzzled look. "What's Kai?" Ina sighed and put her hand on Hyojin shoulder. "Oh Hyojin. You're pointing at Kai, not Baekhyun." 
 
Hyojin removed her bestfriend hands from her shoulder and put hers on her shoulder. "Bae Ina. I'm pointing at Baekhyun, not Kai. Okay? I remember exactly what I did yesterday. I wish I could shout it out loud that he is my real boyfriend. But I can't. He is such a prince, his smile, his voice, his-.".
 
Ina quickly flicked Hyojin forehead to stop her. "YAH!" She shouted and rubbed her forehead. "Anyway, did you said the one with the blue towel to Jaesik? Are you sure Baekhyun is using that blue towel? Did Kai is near there too?"
 
She looked up and try to remember...Baekhyun...towel...tree... "Ah! I remember! Kai is laying on the ground yesterday. But why you ask for him? It is impossible that- "
 
Hyojin stopped at her own thought. *No! It can be!* She looked at Ina on eyes, *Do you want to said like I thought?* As if Ina could read her mind, she nodded. 
 
"Yes, Hyojin. Jaesik maybe indeed didn't hitting on you anymore, but you have to prepare for the worse things. You've pointed the devil to be your boyfriend."
 
 
______________
 
Yayy! I make an update today, but sorry if it's an short update :( after work I quickly turn on the computer. Kekeke.
I should go now, I havent take my bath -_-
I hope you like it!!
Let me see if I can make another update, but I CANT PROMISE.