That is my Boyfriend

I Pointed The Devil to be My Boyfriend

It's a good day since the sun shines brightly, but Hyojin didn't think so. It's good thing the sun shines brightly, but not today. Not at the PE Class.

Hyojin sighed and swept some pouring sweat from her neck and forehead. "Maybe I should said I had flue, what do you think?" She elbowed het best friend, Ina.

Ina looked at her and frowned. "When the sun shines this bright? No. Hyojin. Besides you have use that excuse last week."

Hyojin nodded in agreement, she indeed use it last week. Suddenly she clapped both of her hand when an idea flashed in her mind. "What about -"

"Get your period time?" Ina cut in, she quickly looked at her in disbelieve. "Woah, Ina! You're a mind reader, aren't you?" Ina widen her eyes on her bestfriend and slapped her own forehead. "Oh, please Hyojin. Don't tell me you forget it. You've use that last two weeks too."

Hyojin looked down and nodded "Yeah, you're right." She gave up.

"Yes, I am. Now come on changed your clothes now before you really got flue. I'll wait outside." Ina closed her locker and looked at Hyojin from up-down before left her. Hyojin looked down and realize she has not wear her PE pants. *Ah! She has saw what only my husband can see! I'll force her to marry me letter.* She  quickly grabbed her pants and go changed.

After changing, Hyojin left the changing room and  about to find Ina but someone was walking toward your direction. She didn't have to wait for he come nearer , she can smell him. 

That's Lee Jaesik, her senior. He has been trying to hitting on her since she is a freshman, but she will never ever get touched by him. She just dislike him, he is just weird.

Hyojin quickly changed her direction, but before she can make it. Jaesik called Hyojin first. "Oh. Hyo. Jin. Nie. Eee~" He sang your name with SHINee's Sherlock reff part. Her shoulder jumped a bit, but she pretend didn't heard his high tones voice. *Is he crazy? How can he didn't attend the class at this time?*

She start to make take a wide-fast steps, but he tapped her shoulder first. She have no choice but looked back. "Oh! Hi, Jaesik Sunbae!" She gave him an awkward grind and rubbed her back neck.

"Oh Hyojinieee~ Didn't you know I've called you~? What are you doing~~? Ah~ Dont call me sunbae, O-P-P-A will do." He sang another song in his sentence and give her a wink. *Shouldn't I the one who have to ask you? What are you doing?* Hyojin rolled her eyes.

But, instead she answer what's on her mind, a little crazy idea cross on heryour mind. "It's only Oh Hyojin, minus ie. I heard you, but I'm sorry sunbae.  I've to find my boyfriend now. He must be worried about me."

Jeasik eyes widen and shout out loud which can beats IU's high notes. "My Hyojiniee got a boyfriend? Nugu? Nugu? Nuguuuuuuuuuu~~~~?"

*Crap! I didn't thought he will ask for the person.* She nervously looked to all over cardinal direction and find Baekhyun was sweeping his sweat with blue towel, then she looked back to Jeasik. "He is standing near the tree.. sweeping his sweat with blue towel." You said firmly. *I'm sorry Baekhyun, I have to use you, besides... it's true. You'll be my boyfriend. Someday.*

Jaesik tip-toe and looked straight to the tree, his eyes widen in disbelieve. "T-That is your boyfriend? The one with blue towel?" Thinking of Baekhyun, she eagerly nodded. "Yes. That is my boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?" Without answering, Jaesik turn back and run off.

*Why is he running so sudden? Ah, I don't care. At least I'm safe now.* Smiling, she quickly run back to find Ina. Without looking back.

===

"Ah. It's really hot today and the best part is we have PE class today." Kai grumbled as he laid down on the tree.

Baekhyun shook his head and pull out his towel. "It's a good thing you know when the sun shines brightly. It can help dry your clothes."

"Yeah, yeah. You and your right opinion." Kai stand up and snatched Baekhyun's towel, then he caught a pair of eyes is peeking on him. He stared back at the boy and give him a smirk, humiliate smirk, the boy quickly changes his gaze.

Baekhyun who saw his best friend attitude shook his head. "Sometimes you have to stop that smirk, you know. You should have respect him. He is a senior."

Kai clogged his ears with his hands. "Yeah, yeah. You and your right opinion."

__________________

First chapter! I hope you'll like it ~ I'm so happy I got many subscribers even the story haven't started yet.^^

Saranghae~ ♥