She's mine!! ~

I am yours but are you mine?

                                     tumblr_mi4gtm14Ne1qdd597o1_500.jpg  tumblr_mi94mtU1Yv1qljc8yo1_500.jpg

 

Cheondoong's POV~

"Argh" I groaned as I opened my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes I found myself on the floor. I must have fell in the middle of the night.  I stood up and looked over to find Hyorin still sleeping.

I smiled remembering last night's incident. A short moment of happiness. I went downstairs to find Hyorin's mom cooking breakfast. "Good morning Mrs.Kim" I smiled.

"Good morning. Ah I didn't catch on your name yesterday" she asked politely. "It's Cheondoong" I answered. "Why don't you wake Hyorin and I'll serve us breakfast" her smile is really warm. She reminds me of my mom.

I nodded before heading upstairs. Hyorin was still sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down in front of her and looked at her beautiful feature. While I was admiring her she slowly started to open her eyes.

I took a step back and pretended to do something else. "Oh oppa what are you doing here?" she asked shocked. "Oh it was raining really hard so your mom asked me to stay till today" I explained.

She nodded in response. "I forgot to tell. Get changed quickly and come downstairs to eat" I said while leaving the room quickly. I took a deep breath and went downstairs.

End of POV~

 

Hyorin's POV~

"He was here last night?" I asked no one in particular. "I must have said something stupid while I was alseep" I lightly smacked my forehead.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. "Good morning umma" I kissed her on the cheeks and sat down. "Good morning darling" she smiled.

We quickly ate our breakfast and I offered to drop Cheondoong oppa home. "Um oppa did I say something stupid yesterday?" I began asking.

"Of course you did" Cheondoong teased. "Bwoh I did" I was shocked. "I am just kidding" He chuckled. Of course he didn't wanted to tell her that she did actually say something.

Soon enough they reached the destination. "Bye oppa I will see you tomorrow" Hyorin waved cutely. "Bye" Cheondoong waved back and smiled at her cuteness!!

End of POV~

 

Hyorin was walking along the school corridor when someone pulled her into a store room. "What the heck!" she yelled as she pulled her hand away from the person.

"Who are you?" Jieun asked since she couldn't see cause of the darkness. The person came into the light and Jieun was shocked to see Donghae.

"What do you want?" Hyorin asked annoyed. "You" He simply answered. "Pfft well that's never gonna happen" Hyorin said as she reached for the door.

However she was pulled back before she could do so. "Yah what's your problem?" Hyorin was angry now. "I want you to forgive me" Donghae said.

"No now let go" Hyorin struggled against his hold. "If you're not gonna forgive me you're not going out" Donghae said irritated. Hyorin bit his hand and ran to the door.

"Ow" Dongahe stummbled back. "Help! Help me" Hyorin shouted and banged on the door. "Come back you" Dongahe yelled and pulled her by the hair.

"Ow let go! It hurts" Hyorin pleaded. "Someone help me" Hyorin shouted but soon a firm hand covered . BANG! The door opened wide.

It was Cheondoong. "Oppa" Hyorin whispered. Donghae pushed Hyorin away and Cheondoong flinched. "Oh look who's here" Donghae said cockly.

Cheondoong stared at Hyorin and saw that she was hurt every where. "What did you do to her" Cheondoong asked but it was more of a command.

"What? What did you say?" Donghae was obviously joking around. But Cheondoong was angry. How dare he hurt her. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Cheondoong yelled and punched Donghae.

Donghae stummbled back and Cheondoong gave him a few more punches. However he was stopped by Hyorin. "Oppa don't" Hyorin whispered.

"But Hyorin he .." Cheondoong protested. "Oppa please. I don't wanna see his face" Hyorin pleaded. Cheondoong sighed but he agreed. He gave Donghae one last puch before walking out.

"Hyorin are you alright?" Cheondoong asked as he checked where the bruises were. "I am fine oppa. Don' worry" She gave him a smile but he perfectly knew that she wasn't alright.

"I was worried" Cheondoong whispered. Hyorin's head shot up and stared at him. "You were? But why?" Hyorin aksed. "Because .." Cheondoong began.

"Because what oppa?" Hyorin was curious."Because .. I love you" Cheondoong said. Hyorin was shocked. She didn't expect this kind of answer.

"I know you love me too" Cheondoon continued. "But I just wanna hear it from you" He said. "I .. I love you too oppa" Hyorin said hugging him tightly.

"I know you do" He smiled. "But how?" Hyoina asked breaking the hug. "You said it the other night when I was around your house" Cheondoong replied. Hyorin turned a light shade of pink.

"But it's good that I know otherwie I would have never have proposed to you" Cheondoong cupped Hyorin's face and made her look at him. "I love you Hyorin. I really do" He said before kissing her pasionately.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ending but some of you were forcing me to update!!

Hope you liked the story!!

And I am sorry I had to end it too soon. It's just that I had other fanfic to focus on!!