The sudden encounter

I am yours but are you mine?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsNFrh6S9a9glw4p9AGpwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqIg_86QGHm2fW8MoWGfI

 

Hyorin's POV

 

"Oh no, I am gonna be late to class again!!" I shouted at myself. This is the third time this week I have over sleept. I don't know what is happening to me I used to wake up perfectly on time. " I have to rush or I will have another lecture from the teacher again", I am really worried if I don't make it. "Oh wait, I think I see someone maybe I am not late. I will just rush up to him so I am not the only one". I quickened up my pace so I could catch up to him but I didn't realised that I was running to quick I couldn't stop and I banged against him badly. He was very muscular compared to what he looks like from behind. "Oh, I am very sorry I was running to quic...", I was apologising as I stood up. He suddenly turned around. "OMG!! Am I dreaming or is he really a prince!"  I thought to myself. He was really handsome and I couldn't take my eyes of off him. Because of that I couldn't finish my sentence properly. 

He just gave me very dirty look. I saw that he was drenched really badly and so was his book. "Oh just get out of here! Look you ruined my clothes and I just got them yesterday" he shouted at me. "Well, I am really sorry as I told you ..", I replied but he cut me off. "It doesn't matter just get out of my sight". And he walked off .

I just stood there frozen.I didn't exactly know what just happened here. "Gosh he is really rude even though I apologised, he completely just ignored me. What an arrogrant guy. "Oh what time is it?" I looked at my watch, it was 8:44. Ughh because of him I only have 1 minute left. I have to hurry and I sprinted as fast as I could. I was a very fast runner but I ended up being late and now I have to stay after school to clean up. It's all because of him. My whole day was ruined because of him and I never want to see him again.

End of POV~

 

Cheondoong POV

I was casually reading my book and walking to school when suddenly someone from behind pushed me into the puddle. "Oh no my favourite book" I said as I picked it up from the puddle. "Ughh who is it?"I asked as I turned around to see a beautiful girl lying on the floor with her hair covering her face. But that didn't matter, right now my favourite book and my new clothes are ruined by her. "Oh, I am very sorry I was running too quic .." she tried to apologise but that won't make my clothes and book better. "Oh just get out of here! Look you ruined my clothes and I just got them yesterday" I shouted at her. " Well, I am really sorry as I told you .." she replied back but I cut her off by saying "It doesn't matter just get out of my sight!" I was in a really bad mood.

When I reached my class it was already 8:50. I was five minutes late so I had to stay behind after school to clean up. Ughh it's all her fault if I see her again I would seriously would go mental. I don't want to see her ever again for the rest of my life.

End of POV~

 

Ring~Ring~ went the school's bell as it was their last lesson and everyone started to rush to get out of school except for Hyorin and Cheondoong who had to stay behind to clean up. Hyorin's teacher led her to the main hall from her respective classroom. She was told that she can't get out until she could see her own reflection from the floor and after that her teacher left her all alone so she could get on with her work. 

"Oh no I don't want to stay here on my own" Hyorin said sadly as she had arrived earlier than cheondoong. Suddenly she started to hear some footsteps that  was leading up to her. She was shocked and was wondering who it could be at school this late. So she got up and stood behind the door with her broom and waited for the person. The door slowly creaked open and Hyorin tried to wack the person but she slipped on some water. She was about fall off but the person caught her.

She was scared so she was shutting her eyes really tightly and she felt that someone had caught her she slowly started open her eyes to see the guy from the morning. She quickly stood up and said "Kamsamnida" and walked off. The guy walked up to her and said "Hey, my name is Cheondoong what your name?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

"Huh doesn't he remember me from this morning. Oh wait my face was covered" she thought to herself and she quickly replied "My name is Hyorin, nice to meet you". After our introduction it became really awkward so they started to do their work and didn't waste any minute.

Cheondoong POV

She looks really pretty when she was wiping the floor. That S line body, her really tanned skin, her long wavy brown hair and the preetiest of all her bright smile that could brighten up anyone's day. But I feel like I have seen her somewhere before. Oh wait we are in the same school I might have seen her somewhere around but she looks really familiar. Hang on a minute she's that girl from this morning I remember her hair and her skin tone, it is exactly the same.

I walked up to her and asked "Have we met before?" She had a very worried look on her face.