Will you forgive me?

I am yours but are you mine?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0o8f9tVOB_gaGOifeFAhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-HBnqihVapnI9BbIrkPv

 

~Cheondoong's POV continued~

"Hve we met before?" I asked her however she shook her head and consistently stared at the floor. Huh that's strange I am sure that she is definitely the girl from this morning. My instinct tells me and I am never wrong at these type of things. Maybe she is still angry about this morning and I mean I don't blame her for acting this way. I wasn't nice to her and she is just letting me taste some of my own medicine. I should have treated her more kindly. I mean I don't know why I am always stressy and things doesn't go as planned. Should I just apologize now? I think this is the best time as we are all alone. I call out her name "Hyorin". She turned around with her hair flowing through her cheeks, she looked seriously pretty. "Umm .. I am sorr .." as I was about to finish my sentence suddenly the lights of the main hall truned off. I was about to see what happened but Hyorin grabbed my hand and hugged me. A wide smile appeared in my face and my heart started to beat faster than ever. She silently whispered into my ears " I .. umm .. am scared .. of the dark".  This is the best day ever I thought to myself.

End of POV~

 

Cheondoong started to walk towards the door while dragging Hyorin calmly. But the door was locked. "Hyorin the door is locked" he whispered into her ear calmly. Hyorin started to freak out "Huh, how can they lock us in here. I mean we need to get home. My mom is going to freak out" she started to blurt out words randomly. "Don't worry, calm down. I will try to get us out of here somehow, anyhow", he tried to calm hyorin down.

They looked everywhere but it was useless. They were really locked in there until tomorrow.Cheondoong had conveinced Hyorin to take some rest. She was resting on his shoulder and soon Cheondoong fell asleep as well.

~Hyorin's POV~ 

I might have misunderstood Cheondoong, I mean he took really good care of me and tried to calm me down. He even let me rest on his shoulder. I think I like him even more than the first time I saw him. He is a real beauty. I want time to stand still and be with him like this forever.

End of POV~

Hyorin and Cheondooong got woke up by a teacher and was asked to freshen up then go to their lessons. They were both still thinking about yesterday and the time they spent together. It was really memorable for both of them. They couldn't stop thinking about each other the whole day.

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter I was in a hurry.