What am I gonna do?

I am yours but are you mine?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHBZIDrSMhtb9HLN92198    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiqDMrMo0uoXAQcfutEMm        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn2ygDxSe94wV3s6mDBwS

 

There was a huge crowd around the billboard as Hyorin reached her school. She cautiously pushed through the crowd trying not to hurt anyone. There was a poster showing that there was going to be a audition for the "Snow White" play. Hyorin was really excited as it was a musical and she had never gotton a chance to perform on the stage before. Musica and dance was the only way she could express herself better than anyone. The audition was on the following Tuesday which meant that she had enough time to prepare a song and the dance for her audition. She went to fill in her name when one particular name caught her eye. It was very familiar. Donghae.

~3 years ago~

Hyorin and Donghae were dating each other for quite a long time now. When one day Donghae invited her over his house. She was really worried about what to wear and what to say. Even though they were together for a long time she was really worried if she does something stupid as Donghae was her first ever boyfriend. She was going through her closet and found some new clothes she bought the other day with him. "This will cheer him up"she said to herself.

This is what she wore:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_SerPXkik1oKH30Yo2s   

 

She quickly reached his house and knocked on the door. His maid opened the door for her and told her to come in. She went straight to his room when she found him kissing another girl. That girl was no other than her best friend Hara. She was shocked and she didn't know what to do when suddenly Donghae saw her. She just quickly ran outside and Donghae followed her. He grabbed her hand to stop her. Tears fell down her eyes without wanting to stop. "Wait Hyorin I can explain what happened in there" he told her. "What do you mean you can explain you were kissing my best friend, how could you do this to me?" she shouted at him. "The times when we hang around together I started to develope some feelings towards her as well as she did for me. I am sorry but I think the one I truly love is not you but Hara" he told her like he felt sorry for her. "It's .. umm .. alright I understand and if you two like each other there's nothing I can do about it. Go to her she must be waiting for you and don't worry about me I am alright" she replied while hiding her true feelings which wanted to be with him forever. "What, are you sure? Thank you Hyorin for understanding my feelings no one knows me better than you. But promise we will still be friends!" he said. "I promise now go" she told him while pushing him and waving her last goodbye to him. After that they never kept in touch with each other.

~End of flashback~

Hyorin's POV~

I saw a very familiar name on the list. Donghae. What is he doing here? I am not sure if I can face him ever again after our breakup. Ughh why does it always happen to me? Well I know what I have to do just act normal and prtend nothing happened. Yes that's what I am going to do. I mean that's the only way we will be normal around each other. Hopefully if I get chosen as snow white he wouldn't get chosen. I just have to hope for the best. I have to stop thinking about him and start practicing. 

~End of POV~

Cheondoong's POV~

I was walking down the hallway as usual reading my favourite book. I bought a new one after Hyorin acidently dropped it in the puddle. Suddenly I saw her practicing in the dance room. As always looking pretty and always smiling cheerfully. Aww she looks cute practicing like that it was my first time seeing a girl try so hard but not even sweating. Everything she does amazes me everytime. Well I will leave her to practice then.

~End of POV~

 

Author's note:

I will try to put the next chapter ASAP!! Look out for the next chapter to see what happens between Donghae and Hyroin. Sorry it was a little bit short I had school work. This chapter was inspired by a programme Hyorin was on and said that she lost her first love to her best friend however unlike others she was very cool about it as they were both important to her and she didn't wanted to lose them. It made me respect her even more.