7 days

Who is my brother???

After the performance, we went home and oppa went to sleep straight away... Poor them, they must be really tired, for some reason, I couldn't sleep, I kept on thinking about the press conference and which one of them was my real oppa. It is unfair to my oppa if I don't do anything and wait until the press conference to find out who he is, he must be really hurt and desperate... I should find him as soon as possible... But how? I need to get to know them better... Maybe I could try going out with them for a day... We'll see who's not going to sleep in tomorrow... After that, I fell asleep...

"Ring Ding Dong~ Ring Ding Dong~ Ring D-D-Ding Ding Ding~" I switched off my alarm, chose the outfit I want to wear today and went to get a shower. Then I went to the kitchen to cook for the boys. Again, I switched on the radio and started to sing along with it. It was playing Goose Dream by Apink Eunji...

Nan nan kkumi isseotjyo 
Beoryeojigo jjitgye nam nuhayaedo 
Nae gaseum gipsukhi bomulgwa 
Gachi ganji-khaet-deon kkum 

Hok ttaeron nugun-gaga tteun-moreul 
Buseum nae deungdwi heullil-ttaedo 
Nan chamaya haetjyo chameulsu 
Isseotjyo keu nareul wihae 

Neul geokjeong hadeut ma-rhajyo 
Heotdwen kkumeun dorirado 
Sesangeun kkeunchi jeonghaejin 
Chaek cheoreom imi dokiril su 
Eomneun hyeon shirirago 

*** 
Keuraeyo nan nan kkumi isseoyo 
Geumkkumeul mideoyo nareul jikyeobwayo 
Jeo chagapke so inneun unmyongiran 
Byeogape tangdanghi majichi su isseoyo 
Eonjenga na geu byeo geui neomgoseo 
Jeo haneureul nopi nareulsu isseoyo 
Ge mugeoun sesangdo nareul 
Mukkeulsus eoptjyo nae sarme kkeutesseo 
Na useul keunareul hamkke haeyo 

Neul keok cheonghadeut malhae 
Heotdwen kkumeun dogirago 
Sesangeun kkeuchi jeonghaejin 
Chaek cheoreom imidorikil 
Su-eomneun hyeon shirirago 

Repeat ***

 

 

 

??? POV

I heard my little sister singing and I was shocked at how strong her voice was, I woke up Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung. Key told us to wait and went out to cook with her. Me and hyung went to wake up the last two lazy hyung up. We all stumbled out side as if we just woke up, me and Jonghyun are such good actors.

 

Your POV

I was really into the song while cooking and I didn't realize somebody was watching my from behind. When I finished singing, somebody started clapping, I turned around and saw Key, what did I expect, he always wake up early. "Why didn't you tell us you were good at singing?" "*blush* It's embarrassing..." "Can you dance?" "Sortta..." I started doing the dance to Lucifer... "You are as good as us!? What do you mean by sortta??? That dance is really hard, it took Taemin a longer than usual to do that dance, and nobody taught you it, you learned it yourself!!!" I was going to answer back and the rest of Shinee cam stumbling in. Key must have woke them us with his loud voice. "Umm... Do you want to help me with breakfast?" "Ok^^" Key's mood change so fast -_-.

We cooked for another 10 minutes and the food was done. Those guys got dressed and we dug in out breakfast. "Oppa, I was thinking... There is 7 more days before the press conference, right? I want to be able to guess who is my oppa by then, so I was thinking, maybe I could go out with you guys one at a time for the next 5 days, on the 6th day, I will guess and then I'll find out during the press conference. What do you think?" I looked round the table. "Call..." Minho was the first one who spoke. The rest started agreeing as well...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't expect myself to tell you this soon... But I can't take it anymore ><...