Kevin

Who is my brother???

Italic= thoughts 

Purple = English

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"K-K-Kevin oppa..." My eyes became watery, I ran and hugged him, I felt safe again, it was the feeling I missed so much, a feeling I have only whenever I'm with him. "I'm so, so sorry _____..." He hugged me tightly, I knew he didn't do this on purpose... I mean not calling or texting me and stuff. "Umm... Can somebody explain what is going on here?" A guy with a head band on said.

"Annaseyeong, I'm Jung _____." "She was the girl I was talking about the other day, after the fans chased me, she was the one who helped me." They nodded their heads. "Thanks for helping Dongho that day, if you didn't help him, who knows what would have happened." Said the guy who looked like their manager. He glared at Dongho. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Shin Soohyun, the leader of U-Kiss." Oops... He wasn't their manager... "I'm Hoon, it's nice to meet you." Said the guy with a head band. "I'm Eli." Said the blonde guy who opened the door for me. "I'm Kiseop." Said the guy with long, red hair. "I'm Jaeseop, but you can call me AJ." Said a guy with weird, short red hair, I didn't notice him earlier on. "And you know me and... Kevin." For some reason he glared at Kevin but I ignored it. "How did you know Kevin?" He continued.

 

Dongho POV

 

"K-K-Kevin..." Her eyes became watery. How did she know him? She ran and hugged him. I got a sour, fiery feel inside of me. What is this feeling? "I'm so, so sorry _____..." What did he do to her? Why does he look like he regretted something?Did he do something to her? He hugged her tightly. The sour and fiery feeling inside me grew."Umm... Can somebody explain what is going on here?" Hoon said looking confused.

"Annaseyeong, I'm Jung _____." She introduced herself. "She was the girl I was talking about the other day, after the fans chased me, she was the one who helped me." I explained, they nodded their heads. "Thanks for helping Dongho that day, if you didn't help him, who knows what would have happened." Soohyun said, he glared at me and I looked down. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Shin Soohyun, the leader of U-Kiss." He changed is angry face into a nice, happy warm smile... Wow, his feelings can change fast. "I'm Hoon, it's nice to meet you." "I'm Eli." "I'm Kiseop." "I'm Jaeseop, but you can call me AJ." "And you know me and... Kevin." I smiled at her andthen after she turned around, I glared at Kevin. "How did you know Kevin?" I continued.

 

 

Your POV

"Well... It is a long story..." I smiled a little and looked at Kevin. "Yh..." He smiled back. "This happened 5 years ago... When I was 10 and Kevin was 15. Our parents were best friends and so were we. People used to pick on me so Kevin oppa used to protect me, since he was popular, nobody dared to do anything to me until he left..."

 

~Flashback~

(At the airport) "Oppa!!! Don't leave me behind... Please, you are my only friend, how can I survive school with out you? People will pick on me if you're not there." I said sobbing. "I know, I'm sorry, but I really have to go, it is a once a lifetime opportunity..." He said, tears falling down his cheeks. "Ok, good bye oppa, make sure you keep in touch with me, you have to call or text me, ok?" "Ok, I promise, thank you for understanding and letting me go."

I watched him walk away, I didn't leave until I couldn't see him anymore...

~Flashback end~

 

"So after Kevin left, he didn't call or text you?" Asked AJ. "I did try to call her but it didn't work, I couldn't get through to her..." "That was because one of the school bulllies dropped my phone in the toilet." "Bwo? That's so mean... What did you do to him?" said Eli looking a little angry... Kiseop was sitting at the corner of the room thinking and asked "Since you knew Kevin since you guys were small, did you live in the USA?" "Yes, I did. Why?" "Yay!! Another person who can speak English." "Oh no... Not English again... It is driving me crazy." Said Hoon faceplaming. We all laughed.

"The performance is going to start soon." Said one of the stage directors. "I think I should go back to Shinee, they should be worried about where I went." "Ok, bye. See you soon. Drop by one day ok." Said Dongho. "Yeah, make sure you by dude." Said Eli. "Bye... Hwaiting!!"

I walked back and found Shinee relieved when they saw me. "Where did you go? You just disappeared..." "Don't worry, I went to pay U-Kiss a visit." "Well make sure you tell us next time, ok?" "Ok..." I never seen Taemin this worried. Did he eat the wrong medicine?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I'm a bit late today... I forgot I have a science test tomorrow... I somehow had time left after I revised... I'll update again tomorrow...

So... Now you know who the mysterious guy is in U-Kiss and Taemin is acting a little weird... lol, I'm making it so bait... anyway, I need to tell you guys sooner or later... So yh... XD