We meet again...

Who is my brother???

Italic= thoughs

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The press conference will be in a week time from now. None of Shinee seemed like they were worried, but the fans were nervous and worried about it, they really wanted to know, and so does the media.

We went to the hall where Shinee and other singers will be performing and there were already people for the news there. They threw all sorts of questions at me and Shinee. "Who is she?" "Why is she here?" "Is she a girlfriend?" "How are you related?" And many more...

We ran in and the security guards held them back. "Wow... It must be hard being famous... Don't those people and crazy fans follow you about?" "*Sigh* Yes they do, that is why we rarely go out to crowded places like shopping centre's." We walked to Shinee's changing room and the stylist unni's got to work straight away. I felt left out and bored so I decided to walk around backstage a little. I saw many singer's room... Big Bang, B2st, Teen Top, Super Junior, Infinite, SNSD, 4minute, 2NE1 and many, many more. At the end of the corridor, there was a changing room for U-Kiss...

I stood in front of the door debating... Should I go in to pay Dongho a little visit or not? What if his hyung's doesn't like me? He said his hyung's wanted to meet me... Should I go in? I finally gathered up my courage and knocked on the door... A guy with blonde hair opened the door... "Umm... Who are you?" The rest of U-Kiss turned around a looked at me curiously... "_____-ah!!!" Dongho shouted and ran up to me. "What are you doing here? How did you come to the backstage?" "Did you forget already? I have a brother in Shinee" I smiled at him. "Uh-hm... who is she, Dongho? How do you know her?" Asked a guy with long, red hair. I looked around the room and stared at HIM... NO!!! It can't be him... He is in U-Kiss??? He said he was leaving for Korea to become a singer but how? How can he be here?

"Hi _____, it have been a long time..." He smiled sadly like he regretted something... "I thought Dongho was talking about another _____. I really missed you, I wanted to call or text you but both of us changed our numbers at the same time..."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel really guilty because I didn't update everyday and just did double update at once so I thought maybe I could write a little chapter... Hehe... who can this guy be? Lol... Did I just make my life harder as a writer... XD this idea came up when she entered U-Kiss's changing room... Wish me luck in the test tomorrow... Gotta revise now... Bye ^0^