Day 1 with Minho: part 1

Who is my brother???

We finished out breakfast and I said "Who is my favorite member in U-Kiss?" "How do we know?" Jonghyun answered straight away. "Guess..." "Dongho." Said Taemin. "Eli." Said Minho. "Hoon?" Said Key. "Soohyun." Said Jonghyun. "Kiseop?" Said Onew. "Today, I'm gong to hang out with... Minho oppa." "Aww... You should have said you were going to decide it this way." Onew folded his arm and pouted. "Sorry Onew oppa... Maybe next time." I winked at him and Minho went to change into something he can go out in.

10 minutes later, we wore our disguise and went out. Now, even I have to wear disguise because the media took a picture of my face really clearly, I have to stay close to oppa and be careful of fans. "Did you plan where we are going or do I have to plan it?" "Don't worry oppa, I already planned it." "Where are we going?" "It is a secret..." He pouted... I swear he is the cutest member out of Shinee, not Taemin oppa, he can be the most immature... Wait isn't that Onew oppa? Oh well... Forget it...

We walked to a near by shopping centre... I never been here before and I heard it was pretty big. Minho should have been here many times, it must be nothing special to him... I'll make it special though><. "The shopping centre?" "Ne, I know it is nowhere special but I'm sure we will have a great time, plus, it is my first time here." "Ok then. Where do you want to go?" He looked worried, I guess he isn't interested in shopping. "I'm not here to buy any clothes..." He looked relieved, his face was priceless XD. "I want to play in the arcade..." We went to the arcade, which was on first floor. "Oppa? Are you good at these games? You seem confident. Are you a competitive type of person?" "Ne." He smirked his famous smirk that would kill any girls, but it won't work on me. "So am I, don't go easy on me just because I'm a girl." He looked take aback but recovered quickly. "How about we start off with a shooting game?" "Call..."

We were shooting zombies for 15 minutes already and we still haven't lost yet, people started crowding around us and watched us play, normally people play for 5 minutes and lose straight away, but not us. When I noticed how many people were crowding around us, I nudged Minho and mouthed the situation we were in and he mouthed back "Game Over..." I knew what he meant, we had to lose this game really quickly so people will leave or we will leave first. I'm surprised they did realized who we are yet. We lost the game on purpose and people walked away straight away. "Since you challenged me to a shooting dame and we had to lose on purpose then I'll call it a tie, this time I challenge you to a dancing competition." He didn't seem as confident this time.

And again, we danced for 20 minutes and we still haven't lost yet, a few people gathered but it still wasn't really dangerous for us. When we reached the finally level, I beat Minho by 1 score, he fell to the floor and pretended to sob. I felt a bit guilty since I probably hurt his pride. "Oppa, I fell hot and tired. Can we get ice cream and rest?" He nodded and we went to the ice cream shop. "Which one do you want?" "I want vanilla, it is my favorite." I showed some aegyo and smiled like a child. "Can I have one vanilla?" "Aren't you gonna have any?" He shock his head. "Do you want to sit in the park?" "There is a park near here?" "Ne." We got my ice cream and sat in the park, it was opposite the shopping centre, I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier on. Right after I finished my ice cream, Minho got a important phone call and had to walk away for a few minutes. I started day dreaming and a bunch of girls who were watching me earlier on stood in front of me. "Umm... Do I know you?" I asked them. "Don't pretent you don't know anything,you b***h... We aren't dumb, you are Jung _____, you hanged around Shinee for some time now... I see you hanging out with OUR Minho today. Who do you think you are? You are so ugly, don't you dare get close to our oppa's, you . Let me ask you one question, how are you related to them? Girlfriend?" "Aniyo, I'm-" "Don't you dare lie... Ugh... I don't feel talking today, there is no point talking in first place, let's beat her up girls, so she wouldn't dare go back to OUR oppa's."

They surrounded me and started throwing punches and kicks, I blocked a few but there was too many of them, it seemed like a bad idea as well because they beated me up even more. Right before I lost conscious due to the lost of blood, Minho came back.

 

Minho POV

One of the president's secretary called me to talk about some important things, I had to leave _____ for a few minutes. After I finished the phone call, I saw a bunch of girl's throwing punches and kicks at a girl who  looked really familiar... It was _____. I ran over and when the girls saw me, they stopped and started telling me to stay away from something the , ... How dare they beat up my members sister! How dare they call her a ! A ! "How dare you do this to her!?!?" "But you don't understand, she is a-" "She isn't a or a ! She is 15 and still completely innocent. She is one of our member's family! How do you think I'm going to tell him about her? I was responsible for her today!" They gasped, now they realized their mistakes. I grabbed one of their phones and called the ambulance. I also got down all of their numbers, they were really happy about it, I'm sure they won't be happy about it after they find out what I was going to do with it. I smirked and they practically died.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

poor _____ ><... she got beat up. Please comment and subscribe XD

sorry for updating a bit late...