Betrayal

Love could be A LIE

By the time Jaejoong came out from the lab, Hyuna was leaning on the wall with a smug face.

" What are you doing here? You don't have anything to do that you prefer to spy on me?" Jaejoong tone turn dark.

" It is your fault for not telling me about your situation. I'm... just curious. Do you have problem with that?" Silence circulating around the hall. Just a sound of their breathing could be heard.

Jaejoong walked away from Hyuna after sensing that Yunho was already exit the lab. 

Yunho sighed heavily and turn his face towards Hyuna who was looking at him questionally.

" Even if I avoid telling you the truth today, You will still bugging me right?" He scratched his head with annoy sigh.

" You know me very well brother." Hyuna folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "Mind telling me now?"

" I..." 

>Flashback<

"WHAT?! You... You wanted to have a relationship with me?"Jaejoong nearly screaming at Yunho whose standing leisurely in front of him.

"Yeah,so what? I like you so it's okay to date right?" Yunho snickered..

That was the first time Yunho asked a boy out. He was 14 years old that time and plus, Hyuna, his little sister was staying with their grandparents in New York. So no one stop his stupid action for a year.

"But.. I don't like you. I meant not that I don't like you. It just that you are like my bff for kitten sake."His explanation took no effect on Yunho. Well, he didn't listen at all actually.

"What is the problem then?" A gasp emitting from Jaejoong mouth.

" Didn't you process what did just told you? You are freaking friends to me!" Jaejoong screamed on top of his lung. He could not believe how Yunho took it lightly. They are risking their friendship however Yunho sounds like he didn't care and still consider about it.

"Okay then. But I don't feel like I am going to love you more than friends." At last, Jaejoong surrender after a multiples of bugging.

It was a week after Jaejoong declared his defeat. They acted like a couple mostly Yunho. Everyone kept gossiping how Jaejoong is 'gay' or whatsoever.This embarrasment last for a month. How he wanted to turn back time and run away from reality.

"Jaejoong, I think I'm not in love with you anymore." Hearing that make Jaejoong felt flipping fantastic. At last this 'gay' game came to end. 

"Okay.." He tried to keep his composure or Yunho will find out he is so elastic about breaking up.

"I found someone else. So.. Break up please?" Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrow. Should he cry,no, no emotional feeling hit him so did Yunho expect him to grovel?


Without him knowing, Yunho had gathered most of his friends to see the break up scene. He felt betrayed when he knew that Yunho, all this time having a grudge towards him. The news fly around like wind among his neighborhood and his totally glad,that time, his parents and Yunho parents are staying outside from the country. Only his grandparents know and obviously asking him the truth. 

END FLASHBACK

"How stupid could you be?" Hyuna moved away and slammed the wall wall with might. Her eyes darted on the figure whose looking outside the window.

"I already got the punishment from god and surely I don't need you to lecture me. " Yunho grumbled and his expressions became tight. Even though Hyuna sense his brother sincerity, she can't do anything to amend the relationship. 

"Why are you so obsess in our conflict? Don't you have anything else to take care of?" He swiftly turned his body towards the lean girl and making a face.

" I guaranteed that he is fully compatible with you with the way you repeat his words. Can't understand why must you guys questioning my pu~~~~~re intention." Hyuna smirked.