Goodbye

Love could be A LIE

Who knows in just flick second,every thing will fall down. Yunho was staring at the star on the balcony with despair.

'What if I stay with him that day?'

That though kept coming into his dying brain. He knew Jaejoong will hate him forever and also the fact that he faking his friendship so that Hyuna won't get worried. "I should kill myself that day, he will be happy for sure." He turned away from the view as he went inside his bedroom, Hyuna was rolling on his bed.

"What are you doing here?" Yunho eyes focused on her.

She still continue her action and smile. "Just wanted to see if you are okay and I knew you absolutely not okay."

"If you get what you wanted so can you please let me have my privacy? It isn't like you could feel what I felt." Every words came out accidentally due to his unstable emotion.He stopped for a while and mutter 'sorry' to his sister.

"No need to. Jaejoong usually explained things to me just like you. So I am okay with it. You could even say 'it's not your business'. I won't feel a thing." A broad smile appeared on her milky skin face. She imitated a little how Jaejoong always tell her off.

"Wow, that is so feisty. I though you like him?" Yunho chuckled a little bit but judging from Hyuna silence, he stopped.

" Please tell me you don't?" Yunho shake her shoulder. He hates seeing his little sister hurt. All this while, he though those two are just friends. Or maybe he tried to think that way afraid his heart will hurt more. He doesn't even acknowledge his feelings until he saw how Hyuna and Jaejoong started to look 'perfect' together. That time he knew he needs to have Jaejoong again.

" I..." Hyuna paused. Her eyes were avoiding to look into Yunho eyes. " He likes you.. I don't have a chance.. " She stared at the ground. At least she could hide her pain somewhere else.

" Did you even listening to his statement? He hates me more than anything that could exist in this world. I deserve that Hyuna. But you.. You deserve to be happy." He slowly pulled his sister hand and hold it tight.

" He deserve to be happy too. Don't you stop putting all the blame into you? I know he will forgive you. And.. H-he will realized his feelings." Hyuna sobbed. She can't contained her feelings anymore. The more she wanted to hide it,the more it obvious.

The light shined on her face when she looked up. The hands that was engulfed by the warm were pulled back.

" Tomorrow, I wanted you to talk to him. Ask for his forgiveness and I am sure he will accept you back. " Slowly the words that going to make Jaejoong far fetched from her came out. It's like betraying her.

" You are really something little sister." Crystal clear trailing on his face.

"Am I selfish?"

Yunho and Hyuna though the same thing. To love someone who doesn't loves us back is painful but watching them having their happiness is already enough. Even if we are not together with them. Its hurt but its true.

"Good night" they said in unison.

...

After the class ended, Jaejoong got a message from Hyuna to come to the lake near the school. He remembered that place was their favorite place and he usually played there with Hyuna and Yunho..

When he arrived, he could see the lake, the green tree where they will always climb it up and a bench with someone sitting on it. He sigh when he realized who was it.

" Where's Hyuna?" Jaejoong slowly approached the man, Yunho.

"She won't come." Yunho turned his face towards his direction and smiled.

" Okay then, there is no point for me to be here." Jaejoong waved goodbye and ready to walked away when his sleeve was being tugged gently.

" I'm sorry for everything. I know I am bad guy here but please. I am really serious about this. "

" So what if I forgive you? I don't love you and that's it" Jaejoong doesn't knew why his heart is quenching when he pulled out the words. He tried to shake off the feeling but to no vail.

"  Just forgive me.. and I will leave you alone. And please.. Don't hurt Hyuna anymore. If you like her, go get her. If you don't,please don't give her a hope. She isn't good in words actually." He chuckled.

" What are you blabbering right now? I will never hurt Hyuna because.. I know how that felt" The last word was just like a mere whisper. Yunho heard that and smile again.

" I forgive you.." At last Jaejoong surrender. Actually he never bore any grudge or ill feelings towards Yunho. Deep inside his heart, he knew one day he will loves Yunho. But that one fateful day, he can't kept his feelings anymore when Yunho betrayed him and leave him fragile. He knew... That he never mad at  Yunho and never will.

" Thanks, we are friends again right?" He said it with sigh.

" Yes." Jaejoong smiled.That beautiful smile carved into his face.

They hugged for a second and said goodbye to each other.

...

The next day, Jaejoong visited their house and was greeted by the maid. He gracefully walked up stair and turns right. After successfully finding the door, he turned the knob. Once inside he was being hugged by Hyuna.

"Hey." Jaejoong started the conversation.

"So how well your relationship with my brother? Any good?" Hyuna winked to him.

" Yeah, we are friends now." This receives a sigh from Hyuna.

" Why it must be friends? Don't you guys like each other? I though he gone to America because he happy--"

"What 'America'?" Jaejoong cut her off.

"He went to America yesterday after meeting you." Every words that fell from Hyuna mouth was just like a sharp knives stabbing his heart. He looked into the window and smiled sadly.

" H-he didn't tell me..For god sake, he didn't tell me!" Jaejoong back hit the wall. Slowly he fell down into his knees.

" Jaejoong.. I know this is selfish for me to ask. But can you please accept my request?"

"What.. is it?" Jaejoong didn't looked at her as he afraid she will noticed his tears.

" Can you be my husband?"

Author note

Is Yunho going to give up on Jaejoong? Why Hyuna asking that kind of request?

So what do you guys think? >.~