Your love could be A lie

Love could be A LIE

"Tried to?" anxiety shown on her face.

"Nah.. I don't want to tell you" Jaejoong chuckled upon seeing her irritate expression.

She walked faster after getting disappoint answer from Jaejoong. She was curious what actually had happen between Jaejoong and his brother in the past.

"Why are you walking so fast? You don't want to befriend me huh?" Jaejoong chuckled again. 

She kept ignoring him and continue to walk.

" Or do you like me?" Jaejoong said that with amusing tone.

" ..." She stopped walking for a while and stared at the ground.

" What's wrong?"Jaejoong ran to her but before he could cross her, she stopped him from nearing the ground where she looked at.

" Aw, such a cute little mouse..!" Hyuna eyebrows went up and down.

"I think we should check your brain rather than fiddling with the frog." Jaejoong turn away and clicked his tongue.

"It is my brother who likes you" said Hyuna quietly.

Unfortunately,it can't be avoid when Jaejoong heard her.

" Is that what he told you?" Jaejoong eyes flickered open and dart on her.

" Y-yeah.. Is there something wrong?" Hyuna catch up to his pace and staring at him.

" Seems like I need to talk to him. And you.. Please don't be a busybody.." Jaejoong flashed a smile that full of radiant light.

"But why?! I am you guys matchmaker okay!" Hyuna clapped her hands with delight.

" You'll see..Oh and Please tell your brother to meet me on the rooftop."A concerning look appeared on her face.

"Okay.."

-----

Hyuna told his brother about meeting Jaejoong on the rooftop and this invitation felt suspicious for Yunho.

" So you come?" Jaejoong was sitting on the table and his eyes boring on him.

" You asked me to." 

" Let's put aside with the 'introduction' should we?" 

"I never intent to have that anyway."

A gloomy atmosphere surrounding Jaejoong. He looked very agitated. 

"What do you mean by 'love'? Are not you playing trick on me again? How long do you want to lie about your true feelings? You told me you like 'her' not me. Not enough with that you broke up with me in front all of my friends. But in the first place, I never ask to go steady with you because I thought you just like my other friends! I don't know why I am talking to you until now when you disgrace me."

" That is before.. But now I love you. Could you accept me again?" Yunho eyes stared at the ground while waiting for the answer.

"You know what Yunho. Your love could be a lie." Jaejoong walked away from him and slammed the door leaving a heart broken Yunho on the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muahahahaha. Yeah! Baby,I just turned you guys down as this is the final of the story..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You just got a bad joke. Of course this is not the end. The final will be much more extreme than than. Muahahaha