The Falling Bling : JongHyun & Sarang

In Love With My Brother's Friend [APPLY CLOSED]

“Oppa…Wake Up…you’re girlfriend is calling you again…Can you please tell her that it’s annoying to call people at 6:30 a.m.” A girl in a white tank top and orange pajama bottoms said as she passed the cell phone to the sleeping boy on the bed she was sitting on.

“Thanks…Baby Girl…Since you are awake you might as well get ready for school”

The younger girl walked out of the room.  She walked to her room and the color scheme throughout was none other then dull colors, it ranges from sunset orange to charcoal grey.  In the corner of her room there is a huge stuffed animal that stand out in the room not only for its size but also its color, it’s a 2 feet tall Bright Orange Piggy, it was a custom order from her from her brother and friends for her birthday.  Her room gives off a vibe that says you touch you die.  She changes into her uniform and walked towards her closet to find accessories that will match her mood for the day.  Unlike her dark colored room that light does not seem to reach, in front of every door of her closet it is surrounded by pot lights and mirrors.  She walked towards her sunglasses and jewelry drawer and picked a heart shape necklace and big black sunglasses.  She decided to add purple extensions to her hair to match her uniform, she twirled in front of the mirror.  Satisfied with the whole outfit she grabbed her black satchel and a pink tote then walked out of her room.  She was greeted by her little sister, Min [fyqah124].

“Unnie…Morning…” the 14 year old girl smiled brightly at her older sister

“Min, Morning to you too…how come you are not in your uniform? You are going to be late for school if you don’t hurry up…”

“OK…I’ll go change and come down soon…Oppa and Unnie better not forget about me again…”

“Haha we didn’t’ forget about you that time…We just didn’t want you to come along…”

“UNNIE!!!”

“I’m joking now go change… Oppa and I will wait for you downstairs…”

The older girl skipped downstairs to hear her older brother looking annoyed and frustrated.

“Oppa? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing… I just got into a fight with her again?”
“Kim Yeo Hee [melonsmash]?”
“Yeah…her…she got mad at me for forgetting to get her that shirt…”
“Which one? The purple dino head one?”

“Yeah…I could only find the pink one but she only wanted the purple one…Why are ALL girls soo picky…”

“HEY…Oppa what is that SUPPOSE TO MEAN…” The girl glared at her older brother

“AH…My Baby Girl Sarang is mad at her Oppa…”

“Well Of Course…How can you group me as a picky person…You know I hate it when people say that about me…”

“AWW…My favorite girl is mad at Oppa…Don’t be mad…”

“WHAT ABOUT ME… did JongHyun Oppa forget about me…” Min randomly interjected as she skipped down the stairs like her older sister did.

“Sir…Miss…It’s 7:30 a.m. You will be late if you don’t leave soon” The maid came into the room with the siblings’ lunches and packed breakfast.

“Sarang –sshi here is your breakfast please eat it…You are still a growing girl…Min-sshi please be careful on your way home today…It’s really cold and please finish your lunch…and You JongHyun-sshi Please don’t come home too late today…I know you have a business meeting today but you look so pale lately…”

“Yes…Shelley…”  The 3 siblings waved goodbye to the maid and they got into JongHyun’s car, a red convertible, and they headed their way to school.  Since Min is in middle School they dropped her off her.  When Sarang and JongHyun were alone, Sarang couldn’t resist to ask…

“You have a dealing today?”

“Yeah, I’m going with Onew Hyung so don’t worry…”
“Who said I was worried…Why would I be worried about you…?”

“Sure whatever…You’re here…Be Careful on your way home today…Should I get one of my boys to drive you home or something…”

“Oppa it’s OK I’ll just get KyungMin to bus with me or something…What about Min?”

“Apparently she is going to a friend’s house today so she will have a ride home.”

“Ok Bye Bye Oppa…Be Careful call me if you need anything.” Sarang quickly kissed her brother’s cheek then puts on her sunglasses and steps out of the car.  The minute she was out, she noticed the sun shone brightly but due to the huge group of Fanboys the sun quickly disappeared. 

“These Fanboys are soo weird that like me only for my figure, they don’t know anything more then my name but they worship the ground I walk, on such delusional people.”  Sarang thought to herself every time this happens, so almost every morning.

She continued to walk and ignored the Fanboy’s presence as she searches for her two best friends, Park KyungMin and Lee Cho Hei, standing there talking about something random.  The three of them looked at the time only to realize that they will be late to catch the last shuttle bus to the main door of the school.  The main door of the school is very far from the entrance so walking there would take a good 10 minutes.  The threes girls ran to the stop and was lucky enough to catch the last bus.

~MEANWHILE at the University SECTOR~

JongHyun parked his convertible next to a black sports car which is most likely Onew’s.  He stepped out of the car and he walked to his locker to get his books for his class which was International Business.  On the way there he saw someone that looked really familiar but he can’t put his hand on who it is.  His thoughts where interrupted by a phone call from Ryeo Na.

“Hello…Hey Honey…I’m sorry about this morning I was really tired I didn’t mean to get mad at you…Will you forgive me…Um Ok I’ll meet you at the balcony at lunch then…I hope we can talk it through by then...I would feel bad if we can’t talk it thought like normal adults…Well Honey I have to go I’m going to be late for class…So Balcony at 1 p.m.? Ok See you then”

JongHyun dashed off to class but someone accidentally runs into him and then leaves without a trace…But being the man of his status and the current place he was in he had to pretend that nothing happened.  In reality he was in rage that anyone dared to bump into him without saying sorry.  He wanted to call one of his boys to track this person down but then he realized that he needed as many men as possible to help Onew with the Alcohol Deal today…He decided to ignore it all and just go to class…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Someone unsubscribed...I soo sad!! anyways did you enjoy the update!!~

~OH THE WORDS ARE NOT BEING WEIRD AGAIN!! so u can actually read the parts that got hidden in the background thing~

~Another cameo appeared!! fyqah124 & melonsmash~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE MY HAPPINESS!!!