The Untouchables: Onew & KyungMin

In Love With My Brother's Friend [APPLY CLOSED]

 

“Sir, it is 7:30 a.m.you should get up, or you will be late for school.”

“Um Ok…Thanks Mira can you check up on my little sister then, I’ll up in a minute” The sleepy boy answers his made him way to the bathroom

“Sir…Miss is already awake…”

“Oh really? OK thanks then…Can you keep an eye on her then.”

“Yes Sir.  I’ll take my leave now.”

With that the maid left the room.  A few minutes of turning in his bed, the boy got up and changed into his uniform and walked downstairs, he was greeted by a girl cooking in the kitchen with a cat apron.

“Oppa, Morning” The girl ran towards the boy with a childish smile on her face and holding a spatula in her right hand.

“Morning to you too…” the boy gently pats the younger girl’s hair.

“Oppa… I’m making pancakes for breakfast.”

“I noticed…the batter is all over your nose …Now stay still and let me wipe that off for you,” The older boy wiped it off the younger girl’s nose with his sleeves.

“How old are you turning this year again? And yet you still get batter on your nose…” The older boy smiled kindly at the little girl in front of him.

“18…It’s not my fault that I’m clumsy…I probably got it from you?” The younger girl pouted and smiled back at her older brother.

“Mira can you take over the cooking…I don’t want you to have a huge mess to clean up afterwards.”

“Yes Sir” The maid answered

“KyungMin-ah go change into your uniform…Let Mira take care of the rest”

“OK Oppa…Thanks Mira” The girl named KyungMin passed the spatula to Mira and walked up the white marble staircase to go to her room.  Her room is filled with purple but not one item in her room is the same shade of purple, it ranges from white with a hint of purple to the darkest purple you will ever find.  With that fact alone, one would believe that she is the most girly, girly girl you can find but her closet begs to differ.  Her closet holds the colors of red, black and silver all around.  Every piece of clothing in there, when wore gives off a dangerous aura.  And unlike KyungMin’s room not a hint of white or any pastel colors can be found in here.  KyungMin walks to her bed to change into her uniform, a white blouse with a purple kilt.  To accompany her uniform she pins a pink ribbon on the right corner of her kilt and wears a white pair of flats that also have a pink ribbon in the tip of the shoe.  She grabs her light purple backpack and a black leather purse, which she puts inside her backpack, and walks out of her room.  By the time she was downstairs not only were the pancakes done, her older brother was already wolfing them down.  There was an extra head that showed up at their dining table as well.

“JunHyung Oppa…Morning…What are you doing here?”

“I was just talking Onew Hyung about the deal…”

“JUNHYUNG!” Onew glares at JunHyung

“Oppa…I’m 17 already…Why won’t you let me go with you…It’s not the first time…I go to dealings all the time…But you always give me some small fry that is too scared to even look me in the eye.”

“I know you can manage some stronger people but Appa would kill me if something happened to his baby girl…I’m your Oppa…I need to take care of you when Appa is not here…Can we talk about this later…JunHyung ride with us to school we have economics first thing today right?…”

“Yep…Sure Hyung…”

“Let’s Go KyungMin…You’re going to be late if you don’t leave soon”

Onew took the sports car and drove both KyungMin and JunHyung to school.  The three of them go to 4 Seasons School, it is an elite private school that only the rich, famous, or people who have connections can attend.  This school contains a kindergarten, an elementary school, a middle school, a high school as well as its own University.  Since KyungMin is only a highschooler, Onew dropped her off at the front entrance as he went to park the car at the university side of the school.

KyungMin walked out of the car and was immediately greeted by a group of students, who showered her with compliments and gifts.  KyungMin loves all the attention she gets but she spots her best friend, Lee Cho Hei, getting out of the limo so she excuses herself from the crowd.

“CHO HEI-AH!! I miss you since you left early yesterday…”

“KYUNGMIN-AH!! Me too…Blame is all on that stupid brother of mine…He was the one who needed to leave early and he didn’t trust me walking home alone sheesh…”

“Cho Hei-ah, did you forget what happened last time he left you alone…You almost beat that guy up…I think he is still hospitalized.”

“That wimp still is?? Oh wow really…I should have beaten him up just a little more…I only stopped because you and Sarang came in and interrupted me…I still had a few punches left for him though…”

“He would have been dead if we came any later…We always let you have your fun anyways…Where is Sarang?”

Cho Hei turns around and spots Kim Sarang getting out of her brother’s car.  Like KyungMin within seconds she was surrounded by students or Fanboys, like usual she brushes them off and continues to walk towards her best friends.

“Hey…Looks like you are surrounded again this morning…” KyungMin walks towards Sarang and smirks

“I think you come over too often…That’s why you are picking up Oppa’s bad smirking and teasing habits” Sarang turns towards KyungMin and lets out a sign

“See anyone you like?” Cho Hei pokes Sarang in the cheek

“Um… No… All the guys in this sector of the school are stupid, ugly and dumb…”  Sarang’s voice trails off when she sees the daggers coming of Cho Hei and KyungMin’s eyes.

“Fine…Except for your brother…Sheesh I think both of you are WAY too overprotective over this…But KyungMin why are you upset that I’m ‘hating’ on, as Cho Hei likes to say her “Oppa”…Is there something you want to tell us…”

A hint of pink suddenly appeared on KyungMin’s cheeks as she shook her head franticly.

“Um…No…He’s a childhood friend before Cho Hei came…He’s was there when the both of you aren’t…which may I remind you is very often…”

“Well I’m sorry that I have a life…Let’s go Sarang and leave this princess by herself…”

“Yeah…if we don’t go now we will be late for class…I just heard the bell ring…” Sarang linked arms with Cho Hei and walked away from KyungMin.

“YAH…Wait for me…” KyungMin yelled as she ran towards her best friends.

The three girls ran towards the shuttle bus that leads them to the entrance of the school, if they missed the last one the walk to the front would just be annoying.

Park KyungMin, Lee Cho Hei, and Kim Sarang are known as the Smiling Princess, Quiet Princess, and Ice Princess respectively.  There are two main reasons for that, the first one is because they are all models and their first photo shoot was for no other company then the Princess Jewelry, and the second reason being the bigger reason is the fact that their Older Brother, for KyungMin and Sarang, or Younger Brother, for Cho Hei, is no other then the Five Princes that are imfamous no matter which sector of the school you are at.  These 3 Princesses are loved dearly by their brother, no one dares to mess with them.   There are usually bodyguards disguised as students that go to school with them everyday.  These Princesses are not weak either; they have been on a winning streak since the moment they first learned how to fight, but due to their overprotective brothers no one except each other have really seen their skill.

~MEANWHILE at the University Sector~

Onew and JunHyung are in the car discussing the plans for the alcohol trade tonight.  When all of a sudden there was a knock on the car door.  Onew hates being interrupted but remembering where he was at that moment he kept his anger in. He rolled down the window and turned around to see his girlfriend, Jung Ryeo Na [Hernahnah], glaring at him with a smile on her face. 

“Oh Ryeo Na-ah…You’re here early today…I didn’t know you had class too…I was going to visit you after school today…”

“Yeh I have Music Practice today so I decided to come today…Well I’ll see you later…”

“I’ll wait for you in the music room when I’m done class ok?” Onew shouted out the window

Ryeo Na kept walking away but did wave back to acknowledge that Onew was heard.  Onew rolled his window back up and turned back around to face JunHyung.

“Ok so you will come over at 11 p.m.to CLUB Y.O.U. and we can settle the deal with Lee Joon.”

“What about KyungMin…You know she is going to be worried if you don’t come back by 12 a.m.”

“It’s ok…I’ll send her to another dealing or I’ll just get her to manage CLUB LUCIFER…But remember I don’t care how it’s done but she can’t know…She would be worried the whole night or be annoyed that I didn’t bring her with me.”

“Yes Hyung…Oh we have to go…we are going to be late for Economics”

The two boys got out of the car and ran towards the entrance of the university.  By the time Onew got to his locker he saw a note posted on his wall…What is it a Love Letter or a Challenge Letter…Onew opened it and his eyes grow larger.

Dear Onew Oppa,

If you open this that means you must be interested in the contents of the letter just as much as you are interesting in me.  This is a challenge and a love letter.  The challenge is simply finding the important thing you lost.  Everyday I will leave a clue for you but I will not take the important thing until the last day.  The challenge will last 10 days.  The clues can be what it is, or where it is.  If you lose, you have to promise me to be you’re Girlfriend if you win I’ll tell you who it is…

Well the game will start tomorrow…I hope you’re ready Onew Oppa…If you ignore the letters the thing I plan to take from you will disappear immediately.

Love Anonymous

Onew decided to play this game but if it gets too serious he can always have his boys hunt down this psychopath.  But there is one thing he knows he has to do and that’s to keep an eye on KyungMin, and maybe Ryeo Na but no one knows they are really dating so he guesses she wouldn’t be threatened.  He decided to inform JunHyung about it later, right now he need to get to class.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

~First Chapter everyone...What do you think~ ~hernahnah's character has made a guest appearance in my ff...Rmb i will try to get most of you to appear at some point in the story~

~Tell me what you think of it so far...and yes i should start the last arc of my other ff but yeh kinda having a writer's block~

Edited on Dec 28th, 2011

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE MY HAPPINESS!!!