The Fiery Nights - Minho & Min Rin

In Love With My Brother's Friend [APPLY CLOSED]

"Wake up...I came back from my hike across the mountains...It's soo refreshing...You should come with us next time..."

"Oppa I don't want to wake up yet... can't you let me sleep in...You know I love you A LOT...Will that make you change your mind and let me sleep in?"

"HAHA nope...You should get up now...You know it's bad to be so lazy..."

"Oppa...Can you stop spoiling SooJae [kpopfangirl3213] so much...Look how lazy she is getting...You have school you know...SooJae-ah, Oppa and I have afternoon classes and we are still awake earlier then you"

"But UNNIE..."

"NO BUTS, get up now...I'm making your favorite breakfast..."

"CHOCOLATE CHIP AND BLUEBERRY WAFFLES??" The sleepy 14 year old girl suddenly sat up and her tired eyes quickly opened.

"UNNIE... I LOVE YOU!!" the younger girl flew off her bed and ran to hug her sister.

"I know you do now come one get up already..." The older girl giggled and dragged the older boy with her as she left the room.

"And you say I spoil her...You are just as bad as me...Look at the time, it’s time for me to spoil you, go change into your uniform...I'll tell Sophia to finish making breakfast..." The siblings departed to their respective rooms.  The older girl walked into her bedroom.  Which is painted in blue, her walls has a gradient affect starting with a baby blue and ends with a royal blue.  The transition of starts off in the left hand corner of her room and the shades of blue gets darker as it reaches the right side of her room, this gradient ends where is started in the began but in the opposite side of the room.  To accent the wall colors all the furniture in the room is white.  The ceiling of her room has "Song Min Rin" displayed to what seems to be cleanly written.  If you look at the name closely and long enough you will notice that within each letter of her name there seems to be proverbs, quotes, and even pictures filling in the bigger picture which is simply her name.  She walked into her closet which is also blue but it was filled with the darker shades.  Her closet is filled with every possible price of clothing you can think of and also all categories of clothing ranging from sporty styles to girly girls.  Unlike her best friend Hye Min there are no price tags left on these clothes, they have all been worn at least once.  She walked towards the middle of her closet and picked up her uniform which was neatly laid down on the armchair, she next went to the jewelry section of her closet, which preoccupied a quarter of her closet, and dung through the drawers to find her favorite pair of hoop earring that's her brother got for her birthday 5 years ago, she also took out her favorite necklace that her best friend gave her as a souvenir from France, and lastly she found a bracelet that JongHyun, along with the other Princes and Princess, gave her as a welcome gift.  She took a white chained purse and gently placed it inside her light blue tote.  She walked out of her room to be greeted by the sweet smell of French toast, she followed the smell until she reached the kitchen.  Within the 6 chairs of the dinning table 4 of them where filled, half by family and the other half was filled by no other then DooJoon and his girlfriend, Kim Kae See [Mrem96], Min Rin sat between her brother and SooJae.

"Doo Joon Oppa, Kae See Unnie...Morning...Are you here to talk to Minho Oppa about what happened last night?"

"What happened yesterday?" SooJae interjected as she stuffs with pancakes.

Whenever the Choi siblings are talking about business they tend to forget about their surroundings.

"Um...we were talking about the newest episode of Dream High.  Kae See Noona and KyungMin were trying to convince us to watch it yesterday...SooJae-ah I don't think I can drive you to school today…Robert, can you drive SooJae to school" Minho quickly made something up to not scare his little sister about the real incident which was a fight that broke loose yesterday at READY OR NOT.  No one really knows what and how it happened but it seems like it was a dealing gone wrong or it could be MBLAQ causing trouble. 

“Yes Sir…Let’s go now Miss SooJae, we have to go or you will be late for class…”

Soojae walked to her brother and sister and gave them each a hug and walked out the mansion doors.  The minute she left, Min Rin couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Doo Joon Oppa what happened last night, I didn’t go to READY OR NOT because Minho Oppa over here made me help Onew Oppa with CLUB JOJO last night so I don’t know what happened…”

“Nothing much, a fight randomly broke out.  There were no weapons involved so your dear Minho Oppa here didn’t have to interfere…”

Min Rin

“Good…OPPA!! Why didn’t you let me come...”

 “Why would I let you go…I had a feeling that something was going to happen so I sent you to help Onew hyung…”

“I can help you solve the problem you know…In not that little kid anymore…I’m fully capable of handling these MBLAQs…”

“No you’re not, you don’t know MBLAQ and the mafia world long enough to know how dangerous it could have been…”

“SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT I’M A BURDEN TO YOU? OPPA WHY WON’T YOU TRUST ME”

“Now now Min Rin…You know Minhois just worried about you so he didn’t want you to be involved…” Kae Sae told Min Rin as she tried to calm her down.

“I TOLD YOU IT WASN’T A TRUST ISSUE…IT’S ABOUT YOUR SAFETY…WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT…THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LACK OF TRUST AND ME WORRYING ABOUT YOUR SAFETY…” Minhoshouted and walked out the door, slamming the giant front door in the process.  DooJoon and Kae Sae were surprised since no matter in whatever situation Minhohas been in, he is always able to keep his cool, which is part of the reason of how he succeeded Fiery Nights at the age of 18.

“Miss…You should leave soon…You are going to be late…”  A maid directed her statement towards Min Rin but she was too annoyed to take notice

“Okay then…” Kae Sae asked in her place.

“What do we do about MinhoOppa…?” Kae Sae directed her question to DooJoon.

“Sir didn’t’ take the car so he is still within the estate…” The maid answered Kae Sae’s question

“Kae Sae you can take my car…Kae Sae and Min Rin, you two should really go to school now…I’ll wait for Minho…We can take his car…Now go…”

Just when Kae Sae was about to start the car, the phone rang…It was Min Rin’s best friend Kim HyeMin.
”Hello?”

“MIN RIN-AH you only have afternoon classes today right??”

“Yeah, Why?”

”I’m following Yoseob Oppa to CLUB Replay to help out…You wanna come??”

“Sure Why not…I need to take a breather…I just had a TINY argument with MinhoOppa…”

“TINY…the two of you were yelling at each other…” Kae Sae interjected

“OK FINE…Anyways…Kae Sae Unnie is going to driving me to school…Can you and Yoseob Oppa pick me up at school then?”

There was mumbles in the background before Min Rin received her answer…

“OK…I’ll see you then…BYE BYE”

The drive to school was quiet, Kae Sae knew that Min Rin needed time to clear her brain so Kae Sae didn’t disturb the silence in the car.  Since Min Rin is meeting HyeMin at the drop off zone of the school, Kae Sae dropped her off and continued to drive to the parking lot.  A few seconds after Min Rin was dropped off Yoseob’s yellow sports car pulled in front of her.  She sent a message to Minho…

TO:FLAMING MINHO

FROM: MIN MIN RIN RIN

I’m going to help Yoseob Oppa with CLUB Replay, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see me at school…I’m with HyeMin so don’t’ worry about anything…

I hope you’re not mad at me…I was just worried that you would get hurt because of work…I really hope that you will one day trust me enough to bring me along…

Within seconds Min Rin got a reply back…After she read the message, a smile slowly spread across her face…

TO: MIN MIN RIN RIN

FROM:FLAMING MINHO

Remember to Come back to class…As long as your GPA is high, and that you don’t cause any trouble,  I honestly don’t care what you do during the day …I told you its not about whether I trust you or not…it’s about your safety…You are one of my most important girls in my life…I won’t be able to live with myself if something happened to you because I took you to the club with me…Anyways Have Fun and be Safe ‘Kay….Don’t Forget Oppa Loves You and will kill anyone who dares to hurt you…

________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I finally updated!! I'm soo sorry my creative energy has been lacking lately!!! FORGIVE ME...I'm planning to not continue this ff until i finish my other one... i only have 4 chapters left...SInce i have a holiday on monday I hope i can update oe finish the story!!~

~2 Cameos in this chappie:kpopfangirl3213 & Mrem96~

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE MY HAPPINESS!!!