The Nation Treasure - Taemin & Cho Hei

In Love With My Brother's Friend [APPLY CLOSED]

 

“Wake Up…Wakie Wakie…”

“Noona I don’t want to yet…”

“OPPA… DO I LOOK THAT OLD TO YOU… I don’t want to be old like Unnie yet…I’m only 14 you know…”

“YAH… LEE SARAN [Meldina] What did you just say about me?”

A voice came from downstairs… that scared the boy sleeping and SaRan who was sitting on the edge of the bed…

“Noona…We were talking about how pretty you are… How kind you are…and how much we love you…Right SaRan?”

“YEAH UNNIE I LOVE YOU TOO…But I love Oppa more…”

All of a sudden, a girl appears into the boy’s room, in a white I Love Studying Tank Top and grey sweatpants, and is tapping her foot impatiently.  The younger girl took it as a sign to leave her older brother and sister alone.  The older boy seeing his kid sister leave took it as a sign to go back to sleep.

“YAH… LEE TAEMIN… You wake up right now... we are going to be late for school…We have to drop SaRan off a little closer to her sector because she has to hand in a project today…Now GET UP…” She took the younger boy’s hand and pulled back…The younger boy slowly followed stood up and followed his older sister to his bathroom door…He wanted to sleep a few more minutes so he decided to play a small prank on his older sister.  Just when they arrived in front of the bathroom door, Taemin picked up his older sister and carried her towards his bedroom door.   He gently placed her down but then slammed the door on her face then went back to sleep.

“YAH LEE TAEMIN…IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR NOONA…YAH…”

After a few seconds the older girl gave up and went to her room to change into her uniform.  Her room was calm and peaceful, the walls are covered with waves colored with 3 shades of grey with the lightest at the bottom and the darkest at the top but each layer of waves is outlines with a crisp white line.  Around her room is filled with posters on her wall.  The posters were of her and her two best friends, some where from their first modeling job 5 years ago while some others are a little more current but the posters are all of her and her best friends.  Her desk top and dresser top were also filled with pictures but these were their casual outings like going to the mall and your typical girls’ night out… like hitting the clubs… even though they are underage since they only go to the ones owned by their families they have never been caught.  On the round bedside table, there is a picture that the girl, Lee Cho Hei, holds dear to her heart, it was a picture when she first came into the Lee Family house hold, she was standing next to, her now younger brother, Lee Taemin and their little sister, Lee SaRan.  Whenever she was sad she would stare at the picture until the pain and sadness faded from her heart.  Like most mornings, she walked pass the picture and headed straight to her closet, she grabs her uniform from the hanger at the entrance of her closet then she walks deeper in to find the accessory section of her closet.  She slowly went through all the jewelry and decided to pick a Star Shaped Necklace and decided to take the Key pin and placed it on the right corner of her kilt.  Before she left her room to check on Taemin, she took her silver tote and stuffed it in her black backpack.  On her way to check on her brother she heard a scream from downstairs…
“OPPA… You scared me…”
“HAHA Our SaRan is soo cute when she’s scared…she is soo different from Noona…Noona looks like she wanted to kill someone whenever someone taps her on the shoulder…”

“YAH…Lee Taemin shut your mouth and eat your breakfast… Stop being a bad influence to SaRan.”

Cho Hei shouted as she walks down the grand stairs as the heels of her flats echoed throughout the house.

“Sir…There is a message for you from HyunSeung-sshi…”

A maid walked into the kitchen and passed the phone to Taemin.
“Ok Thanks Hana…Can you call George to drive SaRan to school first…I don’t think me and Noona will be able to go with her…”

“Ok Sir… Miss SaRan lets go…”

Hana motioned SaRan towards the door, Cho Hei walked in the kitchen and sat next to her brother at the breakfast nook.

“But…” SaRan wanted to whine but Cho Hei gave her a look so SaRan wouldn’t try and disobey her brother’s order.

“Hello…Hyung What are you calling so early for?  Oh yeah the deal with Lee Joon and his crew is today isn’t it?  They are changing the locations…Why is it so last minute… We have two deals going down today…ok Can you call the other Hyungs for to tell them the change in plan…Hm… You need to talk to Noona? Why do you need to talk to her…Are you 2 planning something…”

Before he can ask anymore questions Cho Hei took the phone away from Taemin’s ear…

“Hello?  Oppa what do you need to talk to me about? CLUB JOJO?  Oh Yeah it’s event night today…WAIT what do you mean that the Rose are not Red…OPPA!!! I need them to be red…and no I won’t be like the Queen of Hearts and cut your head off, but I am going to hunt down the person who ordered them…Oh he did…” Cho Hei hung up and anger started to slowly spread across her face.  Taemin who was looking at his sister the whole time knew that today is going to be a rough day…

“Noona…Calm down…It’s not like it will make a big difference if the roses are not red.  Come on let’s leave now or we will be late….”

Taemin practically dragged his sister out the front door and into the limo.  In the limo, he can still see the fire in her eyes.  He decided to keep quiet all the way to school.  When they arrive at school…

“Noona… I just remembered that I forgot to buy or prepare our lunches today… you should go to school first…I’ll go buy it now.”

“OK then…Be careful…Ok Tell me when you get back…Don’t get yourself into any trouble or fights okay? You have an important deal to seal today for Onew Oppa and JongHyun Oppa you know…”

“Ok OK You can get so naggy sometimes just like Hyung… Sheesh I don’t how I can put up with both of you at our monthly plans or special meetings…”

“YAH Don’t compare me to that nagging Umma…” As she said that she gently touched the Key pin at the edge of her kilt.  She waved good bye to Taemin and she stepped out the limo.  She, unlike her 2 best friends, was not surrounded by Fanboys but people would stop what they are doing just to wave to her.  She waved back and gave them all a smile.  She was trying to spot one of her best friends, the huge crowd of people give it away.   So she started walking towards one of her best friends.

~MEANWHILE in the LIMO~

Taemin didn’t really need to go buy their lunch since they are also tell one of their family servants or even one of his boys to go get it.  He did on the other hand need to check on the details for tonight and help resolve the red rose issue.

On the way to CLUB SHINee, a club that is owned by all 5 Princes, he decided to call the flower shop, that was owned by JongHyun, to order 47 dozen roses.  The person who answered the phone wanted to refuse the offer but when Taemin revealed who he was the receiver immediately agreed.

TO: CHO HEIHEI NOONA, HYUNSEUNG HYUNG

FROM: NATION TAE

I ordered the Red Roses so you don’t have to worry about it anymore…If you want you can donate the White Roses to JongHyun Hyung’s flower shop since they should be short on roses now…I paid for the roses already, well I sent someone to pay and pick it up.  It should be at CLUB JOJO by 3 p.m.

OH Noona what do you want to have for lunch…

 

TO: NATION TAE

FROM: HYUNSEUNG HYUNG

TAEMIN you are a lifesaver…For the white roses do you mind if I take a dozen to give to my girlfriend? I’ll pay Cho Hei or you when I see you tonight.

 

TO: HYUNSEUNG HYUNG

FROM: NATION TAE

You don’t have to pay me for the roses…Consider it a present from me to you guys… You have always worked so hard to help me reach my current standing in out world…Roses just won’t be enough to pay you back…

 

TO: NATION TAE

FROM: CHO HEIHEI NOONA

TAE TAE I LOVE YOU…Event Night will be saved now… I’ll donate most of the white roses to JongHyun Oppa’s shop but I do need half of them tonight.

Lunch…It’s up to you since you are paying for it…

 

TO: CHO HEIHEI NOONA

FROM: NATION TAE

Ok then Noona... Oh can you keep 2 dozen white roses, one dozen is for HyunSeung Hyung and the other is for me…BTW 3 of the 47 dozens red roses are mine…I’m going to be a little late so do you mind telling the Homeroom teacher about it?

 

TO: NATION TAE

FROM: CHO HEIHEI NOONA

Sure, anything for my Dongsaeng but do be careful… Please have someone accompany you if you are making the final changes for tonight… Whatever you do please be careful…

Taemin smiled into his phone, he remembered how cold Cho Hei was when she first entered the Lee family household.  Cho Hei and Taemin shared the same fathers but different mothers.  Their father met Cho Hei’s mother on a business trip in Japan, they got married and had a kid even tho he was engaged to Taemin’s mother.  His father would fly between the two countries often so neither sides knew he has another wife.  When Cho Hei’s mother found out she flew to the USalong with Cho Hei.  Not long after she arrived in the States, Cho Hei’s mother grew ill and died.  Taemin’s father found out so he ordered his servants to bring Cho Hei back.  Cho Hei was not willing to open up to anyone until Taemin brought KyungMin home to hang out.  KyungMin and Cho Hei both are in the similar situations.  KyungMin is Onew’s half sister, Onew’s mom passed away when he was 2 but not long after that Onew’s father married KyungMin’s mother.  KyungMin’s mother flew from the country when she learned the truth about her husband.  Onew’s father let KyungMin kept her mother’s maiden name to protect KyungMin from possible attacks from rival groups.  Cho Hei, after meeting KyungMin then meeting Sarang, the three of them quickly became friends and Cho Hei started opening up to the people around her.  Not long after that Cho Hei along with Taemin would help their father manage some small business dealings.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ I was planning to update yesterday so I can wish everyone a happy Lunar New Year but yeh I couldn't finish it...SInce tmr is the weekend i can update without the thought of finishing hmk lingering in my brain...~

~another cameo has appeared!! Meldina~

~I hope everyone like the story so far!!~

EDITED ON DEC 28th, 2011

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE MY HAPPINESS!!!