Boyfriend?

Thank You...

 

HYUNSEUNG

"Hyunseung-ya" his mom called for him

 

"Nae umma" Hyunseung politely answered her. He and his mom are somewhat close but it’s been a habit for him to speak politely to her.

 

"I need to go on a business trip again; you're going to be okay without me right?"

 

"Yes, of course" He wasn’t surprised that that was the reason why his mom called for him. He was used to it, she was always gone.

 

"Okay sweety, I left some money for you and a list of errands. Can you take care of them for me while I'm gone?"

 

"Yup no problem."

 

"Thank you sweetie, see you when I get back"

 

"Okay, be safe - love you"

 

"Love you too” He looked at the list of errands: Pick up dry cleaning, stay home Saturday - important package is coming around 1pm, get groceries………..

 

 

 

'Eh , I'm hungry I think I'm going to go out and eat' He thought as he grabbed my jacket. “Oh wait its raining tonight” He said to himself and went to grab his umbrella and put it in his backpack.

 

Hyunseung started walking around wondering what to eat. He wasn't craving anything in particular but was definitely hungry.  As he was walking around, it started to pour rain. ‘Good thing I brought my umbrella' he gave a small smile for his good decision.

 

While he was walking down a street and noticed a girl getting drenched in the  rain. ‘That ... kinda looks like Hyuna...Tch doubt it' He then saw a clear view of her face, and sure enough it was Kim Hyuna.

 

He was about to just leave because he didn’t really want to deal with her but for some reason he just stood there. He sighed and turned around but then he heard her crying... He couldn't just ignore her especially knowing what had happened to her this week

 

He went behind her and said “Babo, stop crying" while covering only her with the umbrella.

 

She looked up and saw him getting wet in the rain because of her. She cleaned her tears and with a small voice but loud enough to hear said, "You're getting wet, come under the umbrella with me" wiping the rest of the tears and sniffed,

 

He realized she was right so he did as told. While they were awkwardly walking next to each other for a couple of minutes she suddenly looked at him and said "Hyunseung oppa, thanks for that day."

 

“Hyunseung oppa?” He asked while slightly blushing.. He used to girls calling him that shamelessly but the way Hyuna said it made it feel different…

 

“Oh, do you feel uncomfortable with me calling you that? I could just call you Hyunseung..?”

 

"Don't worry about it just call me whatever you want. So… you okay now?"  He asked cautiously.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay now. But.."

 

"But?"

 

"I want to do something for you for helping me that day and today - right now"

 

"No it's okay, I didn't do much"

 

"Have you eaten dinner?"

 

"No, I was actually on my way to eat"

 

"Oh really? How about I cook for you then I feel like buying a meal is kind of thoughtless" Hyunseung was thinking ' Princess Kim Hyuna can cook? but she looks like she has servants cooking her every meal’

 

 "Hm, okay but you're not going to kill me right?"

 

She smacked his arm “Just because I look like this, it doesn't mean you should judge me before you even know me!" She was right.

 

"True, let's go to the market then"

 

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" He thought about it, realized he hadn't had a home cooked meal made by someone else in a long time. "I dont know, anything you want"

 

"Okay I'll make my specialty, something warm will be nice right now since it's raining, right?" she said to me. He nodded in agreement.

 

While they were at the market…

 

"Oppa, can you get the meats and I’ll get the vegetables"

 

"Yeah sure let's meet back at the snack isle" Hyunseung just nodded while walking away.

 

 

HYUNA

Although Hyunseung was the last person she thought would help her she was glad she ran into him. He was definitely helping her keep her mind off Junhyung, which not easy to do. While she was walking and looking for the ingredients,

 

***BUMP***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Hara you okay?" As both Hyuna and Hara fell. Hyuna immediately knew it was. And unfortunately, they made eye contact.

 

Hyuna was on the ground, not knowing what to do in that situation when he rescued her again "Hyuna you okay?" said Hyunseung helping me up.

 

"Yeah thank you oppa, let's go" She tried to smile as if she was okay…she wasn’t. Seeing him was hurting her more than ever. Hyuna was walking with Hyunseung oppa away from the two when all of a sudden she felt an arm grab her. She turned around and it was Junhyung.

 

"What do you mean "let's go" are you here with him?” he asked her in an angry tone.

 

"Let go of me."Hyuna pulled her arm away and started speed walking away, getting the rest of the groceries she didn't get. Hyuna turned around to notice that Hyunseung wasn't behind her but just figured that he was probably walking around somewhere. So she walked around the snack isle and get some snacks that he might like… and he still wasn’t coming so she decided to pay for the groceries and wait for him.

 

 

 

 

JUNHYUNG

Junhyung saw the collision of Hara and Hyuna. He didn’t see Hyuna until he helped Hara up. He wanted to say something and/or ask if she was okay. But when they made eye contact, she looked at him with panic in her eyes. he knew then - the one person he had been protecting since forever was scared of him.

 

It was then; he saw Hyunseung running over to help Hyuna up.' WTF, are they here together?!'

 

Junhyung heard her quietly say, "Yeah thank you oppa, let's go" and saw her smile at him, the way she used to smile at me. He was furious, he was mad/jealous/all of the above, he knew he had absolutely no right to be but he was.

 

He  saw her walking away so without realizing what he was doing, he grabbed her and angrily asked her "What do you mean go to your house?” he didn;t know what go over him. 

 

She then glared at him and said "Let go of me" and walked away. Junhyung was going to go after her but  Hyunseung grabbed him.

 

"Don't you dare. She's not ready to talk to you so stay away from her"  glared at him when he said that.

 

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Junhyung yelled at him.

 

"Her boyfriend, so why don't you take care of your own girlfriend and I'll take care of mine. So back off!" and he pushed Junhyung and went off to look for Hyuna.

 

Juhyung was speechless, her boyfriend? She and Hyunseung were dating? "Oppa you okay?"Hara asked him.

 

"Yeah, I’m going to go home. I don’t feel good. Let me drop you off, sorry" He said to her having no energy left in him.

 

"It’s okay…"

 

 

 

 

 

HYUNSEUNG

Hyunseung just watched Hyuna walking away, he could tell she was hurt and in pain, again. He was going to let Hyuna just keep walking but he noticed that Junhyung was going to go after her so he immediately stopped him.

 

He didn't really know the reason but he couldn't stand to see her cry again, especially because of the same person. "Don't you dare. She's not ready to talk to you so stay away from her"

 

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" The way he said it to me, it made him angry so he said.

 

"Her boyfriend, so why don't you take care of your own girlfriend and I'll take care of mine. So back off!" He didn’t know why that had some out of his mouth, why the did he lie? ‘But it felt good to make him feel like .’

 

Hyunseung started to look around for Hyuna wondering where she went, ‘I hope she isn't crying again. It hurts to see her cry over HIM...’

 

 

 

 


 

Hey guys, sorry to disappoint you making you guys think this was an update, my chapter 9 was gone so I'm just reuploading it but don't worry I'll be uploading chapter 10 later on today okay? I've been waiting to see if my chapter 9 was going to come back but it hasn't yet and just in case people have yet to read it. (It would be confusing if I upload 10 and people haven't read 9  RIGHT?)
 

I'm kinda sad cause I lost some chapters/subscribers in some of my other stories as well but oh well. T_T If my stories are good they'll come back right? Sigh...

 

PS I'll make edits with pictures/gifs later once AFF is back to normal. Don't wanna waste time if it's going to crash and delete stuff again.