Missing You

Missing You

Missing you

By: theninjaghost

It’s been a long time since I’ve head news from him; it’s been 4 years since we saw each other, feel the warm of our hearts. Did he already forget about me? What about our plans? Did he really forget it?

My cousin, Park Sandara  invited me for a party, at first I really don’t want to go because to fact that it’s Kwon Ji Yong’s party, a.k.a Dara’s fiancé a.k.a his bestfriend. If I go there, I will just remember him and miss him like hell.

“Ya! Bommie! Please? Come with us? And the fact that Ji invited you as well” she pleaded to me, how can I possibly say no to my loving and caring cousins? “But…” “NO BUTS MISS PARK BOM!” she shouted, I was taken aback as I saw her angry because I’m going to make some excuses. “If you think that you will just miss CHOI SEUNGHYUN  who haven’t showed up for almost 4 years, for goodness sake Park Bom, he will be back, I tell you, remember? He is studying at the states? Why the hell you didn’t follow him after all?” she continue, I can feel the wrath of my cousin, I couldn’t explain and yes she is right.

I bowed down and cry, I don’t what to say to her, she is angry but she is right, why I didn’t follow him in the first place? And Maybe… and maybe not, is he? Is he going back here for me? To fulfill his promise to me? That if he will be back he we will get married and have children. How stupid am I? Why I didn’t follow him?

I wish he is here to comfort me, I really miss him, I miss him to fact that I will never let him go if he will leave me again for how many years. “And did he told you that he will be back after 2 years? And what is the year now Bom!? It’s already 2011 and he’s not here? He left you 2007” she continue scolding. I couldn’t take it anymore “YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I FEEL FOR HIM NOW! I AM LONGING FOR HIM DARA, I AM! I KNOW HE DID TOLD ME THAT WHE WILL BE BACK AFTER 2 YEARS, HE CALLED ME AFTER 1 YEAR, HE SAID THAT HE WILL EXTEND THERE. I COULDN’T SAY NO BECAUSE IT’S HIS DREAM!” I broke down, I cry and cry until “Bommie-ah…” I heard her in apologetic voice “Mi-mianhae, I didn’t mean to..” she explains, “No, Dara… you are right, why didn’t I follow him.

“I should ready myself now, wait for me outside” I told him coldly, “Bom…” she called me “I’m okay… it’s not your fault, I know you are frustrated about what is going on about me and him… sorry” I said to her. I didn’t watch her to leave; I just looked at my closet and cry.

I took out my black party dress and put it on my bed, I get my heels on my shoe box and ready it, and of course my bag to put some of my make ups, iphone and some money. I took a shower and I fix myself.

“Bom, are you done? The party is already starting at Ji Yong’s place, I should be there now, can you just go there on your own?” she said, “Ne, sorry”

I suit up and immediately got out of my room, the house is full of silence, I took my key and went outside of my house.

And there, I saw a young man leaning on his car, just like waiting for somebody. I rub my eyes and look at him again, I thought he is  just a dream, I still can’t believe it, I slap myself and I heard him say “Why are you hurting yourself?” is this really real? It’s him, it’s him

I cried in front of him, I couldn’t take it, I broke down again, “hey, are you okay?” he asked me, “Pabo! Do I look okay?” I said between my sobs, he chuckled and “you don’t look okay” he said I looked at him “You look gorgeous, so why this lady be sitting in this ground with that y dress and that killer heels?” he said. I can feel my cheeks burn out because of his cheesy lines. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Ya! Why are you late?” I said to him while he was guiding me to get in his car “Me? Am I?” he asked, he chuckled and hugged me before I enter his car “I miss you”

And It was like that, we arrived at Ji Yong’s Party, and I really don’t know what party is this, as I saw my cousin, Dara, wearing a red and black dress with high heels and red bag that can really seduce Ji Yong at all. As soon as they saw us, they we’re clapping and cheering to us. I don’t understand what is happening here.

“W-wait, what’s going on?” I asked him, he just squeezed his hand to mine. Then the spotlights we’re on us, lighting us to everyone see us. Then he begun to kneel, and I was shocked, I don’t know what to do know, is he? No… not here, but wait, I’ve been waiting this, “Miss Park Bom…” he called me

Then music started to play, it was so solemn and everybody we’re walking from us, I know but they really want us to be on the center, and now we are and he is really doing it. “I know that you waited for so long, it’s hard to think that the girl of my life is waiting instead of me” he holds my hand “Thank you for that, and I promise you that you will never ever wait for me again” he kissed my hand and he continue “I really missed you, even though 1 year is long enough but I couldn’t stop on what am I doing, I just need to do it for our future, I saved a lot for this to come” he looked at me

Tears coming to fall again, I’ve been crying a lot this day, I couldn’t help it, then he suddenly put his hand to his pocket and get something, I am so nervous, I don’t know, I really don’t know what to do “Do you know how much I love you right? I longed for you, Bom, I really do, I miss you scents, I miss your smile, I miss you laugh, I miss you hugs and I miss your  I love yous. But now I really want to hear something different”

“Will you…” he opened the small box and “Marry me?” he asked me, the most awaited question from him, finally, I hear it, but what will I say? I love him, I really do, I saw the pink diamond riing, it’s cute and I couldn’t resist it, I really want to marry him “I longed for you too, I really do, I miss your scents, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss your hugs, I miss your I love yous too” I said to him “Do you know how much I cried a lot today because of you? I really missed you liked hell, that made me crazy enough?” I said to him. “Yes… Mr. Choi Seunghyun! I will marry you!”

He stood up and and hugged me so tight, so tight that couldn’t breathe that well, he kissed me so deep and passionately. We almost forgot that everyone is watching us, “I’m happy for you Bom” I heard my cousin, Dara who is crying, “Tears of joy?” I asked her, “totally” she said, we hugged and “Mianhae” she said, “You don’t have to say sorry Dara” I said to her “I bet you are so damn happy now”

Then he puts the ring on my finger and kissed it and said “I love you Park Bom”