We (don't) know each other chapter 3

We (don't) know each other

 

Previous chapter

Kyuhyun pushed Donghae away and turned to Eunhyuk. Donghae just huffed and walked off towards Eunhyuk.

“What do you want?” Eunhyuk asked

 

Chapter 3

Nobody’s POV

“I think you know what I want” Kyuhyun smirked. “Donghae I will talk to you later I heard today’s lunch menu is seafood”.

“WHAT?? Why didn’t you tell me earlier ok ok I will meet you there then.” Donghae said as he left

After Donghae left Kyuhyun made sure no one was around before turning to Eunhyuk and grinning.

“Wha-what do you want from me?” asked Eunhyuk hesitantly

“I don’t know maybe HYUKJAE knows what I want from you” Kyuhyun emphasized the name Hyukjae and smirked

“I don’t know what you are talking about” Eunhyuk said quickly and tried to escape but Kyuhyun quickly stopped him and held his hand.

“Ok fine what do you want” Eunhyuk gave up ‘well it’s not the end of the world’ he thought.

“Hmmmm let me see I haven’t thought of anything yet but once I find out you will need to do it till then you will have to follow me everywhere I go” Kyuhyun smirked

“What do you mean by follow you around?” Eunhyuk asked a bit angry and confused.

“You know exactly what I mean now let’s go to the canteen I am hungry” Kyuhyun said Eunhyuk just followed him. When they arrived at the canteen Eunhyuk could feel everyone’s eyes on him. He never had his type of attention in school he felt a bit nervous.

Kyuhyun sensed it and held his hand he turned around smiling “What do you want to eat” Eunhyuk just looked at him confused. “Don’t worry I am paying” Kyuhyun smiled at Eunhyuk. ‘ASAA!!! FREE LUNCH’ Eunhyuk thought and smiled “I want strawberry milk and strawberry cake!!!” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“What are you strawberry maniac?” Kyuhyun asked smirking “What they taste good alright” Eunhyuk replied.

Then Kyuhyun told Eunhyuk to sit and he would bring the lunch. “EUNHYUKKKIEEEEEEEE!!!!” Sungmin shouted Eunhyuk turned around and looked at Sungmin. “Where have you been I was looking for you but you weren’t there” Sungmin pouted. Then Eunhyuk remembered that Sungmin told him to stay away from Kyuhyun because he is EVIL. He needed to get rid of Sungmin before Kyuhyun came. “Ummmm Sungmin hyung I heard there is meeting for martial art club aren’t you going?” Eunhyuk asked “WHAT THERES A MEETING !!! I will see you later Eunhyuk” Sungmin said and ran towards the meeting room. ‘Sungmin hyung I am sorry for lying to you’ Eunhyuk thought.

From the corner Kyuhyun was watching and listening to their conversation. “Why did you lie to your friend” Kyuhyun asked “wha-what no I wasn’t” Eunhyuk didn’t know what to say. Kyuhyun gave Eunhyuk his so called ‘lunch’. Eunhyuk ate the strawberry in the speed of light and drank the strawberry milk as if it was heavenly.

“By the way Eunhyuk I have decided what I want” Kyuhyun said Eunhyuk just crooked his eyebrow.

“I want your bunny friend”

Eunhyuk choked on his strawberry milk and started coughing. ‘oh this is not good’ He thought

Kyuhyun just smirked.

>.<

Sorry for the late update I am dying in college I think I am going to get kicked out =.=