We (don't) know each other

We (don't) know each other

 

Chapter 1

Nobody’s POV

It’s the second year of high school and everyone is excited to meet their classmates again. Everyone knows that this will be the last year they can mess around in lessons because after this year they will be doing be revising for exams, exams and exams.

There is a guy who has been working his off since the first year of high school.

Name- Lee Eunhyuk

He has a secret not a big one but a simple one no one knows it except himself of course. He is a famous dancer known as Hyukjae every time he dances he wears a mask because he wants to hide his identity. He knows if anyone finds out about his talent then he is going to be bothered by other people. Well popular I guess but he dances because he enjoys it not to show off to other people. It’s what he does in his free time and releases stress from his studies and the things go around in his life.

Even his best friend Sungmin doesn’t know about his little secret. Sungmin always thought that Eunhyuk would go home after school and study or sleep.

 ><

Eunhyuk’s POV

It’s been 1 year already I came to this school and nothing happens around here this school is sooooo boring I don’t have anything to do man haishhh…

Here I am in our maths lesson staring out of the window I can’t wait for school to end so I can go to my dance battleJ.

People think I am a bookworm because I wear glasses : P hey don’t judge a book by its cover I am actually dumb hehe I just happen to put my head in the books to try to get something inside my brain it actually works sometimes unless I go off wondering about dancing. Dancing has become my life even though there seems to be something in my life that’s missing it’s like there a hole in my heart I guess this is how everyone feels right?

Nobody’s POV

After the classes ended it was them for lunch as usual there was huge line for the canteen there’s a lot of pushing and cutting in line. Friends telling jokes to each other and having a laugh, Eunhyuk observe the scene its normal he thinks until…

“OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG” one of the girl screamed to her friend

“WHAT?” the girl’s friend replied back

“It’s Lee Donghae!!” the 1st girl replied

“Where?” the 2nd girl is now on the tip toes looking for the so called Lee Donghae

Eunhyuk poked his friend Sungmin “Min hyung who is Lee Donghae?”

“Aishh Hyuk you never thought I would say this but you have to look around the world more than your books ok” Sungmin replied to that sentence Eunhyuk just showed his gummy smile to his friend

“Before you speak let me tell you who Lee Donghae is ok he is one of the popular guys in this school he lost his dad when he was 13 but he seems happy anyways his best friend is that punk Kyuhyun HE IS EVIL Hyuk so no matter what happens don’t talk to him ok! How come my topic changed so Donghae he is the football teams captain and there’s a rumour that is you piss him off he will make you lose your memory by beating the out of you so I would stay away from pissing him off and also he dances good” Eunhyuk felt like Sungmin said an essay on Donghae as if he was someone famous celebrity. But when Sungmin said Donghae dances he got interested.

“How come I never seen him before?” Eunhyuk said to Sungmin

“Because you always study and never open your eyes to different things like hot boys” Sungmin said in a tone saying as if it was a fact.

“Anyways hyung I swear that Kyuhyun dude comes top of the class how come he is a punk?” Eunhyuk asked

“I can’t believe that you know something about other people than me Hyuk haha how did you know about him?” Sungmin questioning Eunhyuk back

“Hyung it was announced in the out first day of our 2nd year assembly”

 “Whatever I guess that punk has a special brain from what I have heard he is always on his psp and never concentrating in classes DAMN I wish I had his brain,” Sungmin pouting

“Haha hyung don’t pout you are older than me haha” for that statement Eunhyuk received a smack on the head.

After school ended Eunhyuk went straight home and took a bath and got dressed of course not forgetting to bring along his mask with him he was very excited to go the dance club. His parents come back home late so he doesn’t have to tell them he is going his parents know about him dancing and they know he is really good too.

At the dance club

Eunhyuk walked to the benches first watched carefully how people are dancing around enjoying themselves when he decides to dance too he turns around and puts his mask on he goes in the middle of the dance floor and dances all of the people are now aware that THE HYUKJAE is dancing now and makes space for the legend.

From the corner of the room a certain boy is with his best friend chatting when the crowd on the dance floor chants Hyukjae’s name they both turn to the source of the sound and looks at the masked boy dancing.

Donghae is a good dancer so he stands up from his seat and walks towards the dance floor Kyuhyun stops him and asks where he is going he simply replies “the dance floor” when Donghae enters the dance floor he goes straight in the middle.

“Hey who is he?” Donghae asked some stranger

“You don’t know him? He is Hyukjae the famous dancer but he is mysterious he never takes his mask off” the stranger replies back

“How do you know his name when he doesn’t even take his mask off?” Donghae asked with come playful tone

“Well about that whenever someone asks him something he just replies my name is Hyukjae” the stranger is confused himself

“Ok…” Donghae is now speechless but he feels there’s a challenge so he enters and start dancing too the crowd cheers more and Eunhyuk stops looking at the guy who is now dancing next to him.

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I Swear I have seen that face somewhere before. WAIT A MINUTE that guy is from our school the Lee Donghae the popular one OMG what it he recognises me what should I do oh wait I am wearing a mask phew! And there’s the evil dude smirking why is he smirking? What was his name again Kyu-kyuhyun what are they doing here? Oh yea Sungmin did mention they like dancing well one of them do.

I have to get out of here I was on my way out when I felt a hand on my wrist I turned around I thought it was one of the drunkards again but it was

Lee Donghae

>.<

heyyyyyyy i am posting my lj fanfic here :) 

comments are loved :)

if you have any questions just drop them down below in the comment section