We (don't) know each other chapter 2

We (don't) know each other

 

Previous chapter-

Eunhyuk’s POV
 

I Swear I have seen that face somewhere before. WAIT A MINUTE that guy is from our school the Lee Donghae the popular one OMG what it he recognizes me what should I do oh wait I am wearing a mask phew! And there’s the evil dude smirking why is he smirking? What was his name again Kyu-kyuhyun what are they doing here? Oh yea Sungmin did mention they like dancing well one of them do. 
I have to get out of here I was on my way out when I felt a hand on my wrist I turned around I thought it was one of the drunkards again but it was
 

........

 

Lee Donghae

 

Chapter 2

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Eunhyuk froze on his spot he thought Donghae found out him but then…

 

Donghae: Hey you dance quite good wanna be dancing partners?

 

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded of course no one can recognize him after his master of disguise well kinda with the mask and different clothes.

Eunhyuk: …

Donghae: Hey are you gonna talk or what?

 

Eunhyuk froze in his spot he didn’t know how to response if he talked maybe Donghae will recognize him. Kyuhyun walked towards them he knew his best friend was always like this picking up random people up and asking them random questions well since Donghae is very confident in him and has the good looks he never got rejected or ignored. Kyuhyun put a hand on Donghae’s shoulder and said “Hyung stop it I think you are scaring the poor kid” Kyuhyun said look straight into Eunhyuk’s eyes smirking.

 

‘WHAT he called me a kid????’ Eunhyuk thought ‘I am a man! Just because I have unusual lady like slim body doesn’t mean I am a kid’ Eunhyuk pouted inside his mask

 

Donghae: but I always get what I want

 

Kyuhyun: hyung stop it your embarrassing yourself and me too I don’t this kid is gonna talk any ways by the way I got a text from your mum saying if you  don’t come home in 10 minute you credit card will be cut”

 

Donghae: WHAT no no no no not my card geez okay then let’s go.

He turned to Eunhyuk and said “I guess we will meet some other time then” and winked at him. Kyuhyun just laughed at his best friend’s action.

 

‘Oh my Kyuhyun shii thank you’ Eunhyuk bowed to Kyuhyun and ran away before anyone would stop him.

 

That Night

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I wonder if he recognized me? So he is afraid of his credit cards being cut hehe so childish. Why am I giggling? That Kyuhyun dude was smirking at me OMG I hope he didn’t recognize me if he does he might tell Donghae and since Donghae is childish he might tell the whole school OMG OMG OMG. Haishhh I shouldn’t be worrying about this I have school tomorrow I’ll just have to think about this tomorrow morning.

 

Donghae POV

 

Who is that guy? It’s so annoying why did Kyuhyun lie about my mum saying she will cut my credit card when I asked her she said she thought I was already in bed and didn’t want to disturb me not fair I HAVE to know him if we would be dance partners we would become FAMOUS hehe. Maybe Kyuhyun knows him and he doesn’t want me to find about this Hyukjae guy maybe they are secret lovers OMG I didn’t know Kyuhyun was GAY. Am I thinking too much? My mind keeps jumping into different topics haishhh I’ll just ask him tomorrow.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Donghae hyung is so stupid he believed me that his mum is gonna cut his credit card haha. I feel great tricking him and satisfied but I’m going to have to listen to his lecture tomorrow. But there’s someone more stupid than him Lee Eunhyuk he is the only one in the earth who has those jaw line and wearing a mask that doesn’t hide those jaw line of course since I am a genius I found out that he is Hyukjae. And to think that Eunhyuk the bookworm to be a great dancer why didn’t he reveal himself hmmm. I guess tomorrow I have some blackmailing to do and listening to lectures.

 

Next Day (at school)

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Everyone just arrived at school Donghae was desperately looking for Kyuhyun while Eunhyuk was trying to avoid Donghae and Kyuhyun if they recognized him then he would be dead since he knows that Donghae is childish and Kyuhyun is evil. Kyuhyun was looking for Eunhyuk to blackmail him and trying to avoid Donghae because he knows the he would have to listen to the lectures.

 

Well everything turned out right for Eunhyuk as he didn’t bump into either of the trouble makers but he will still have to face break and lunch time. Since break time is only 10 minutes he thought he will hide in the toilets. But for lunch he will have to go to the canteen as he will be starving and there will be A LOT of people including Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

Break time passed Eunhyuk spent his time in the toilets hiding while Donghae looked for Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun looked for Eunhyuk. Luck was on Eunhyuk side nothing happened.

 

Lunch Time

 

The bell rang and Donghae and Kyuhyun was looking forward to it not much for Eunhyuk he will have to go to the canteen he needs his daily dose of strawberry milk.

 

Eunhyuk went straight to the counter and asked for strawberry milk when he was walking a hand stopped him.

 

“Eunhyuk” the voice sounded familiar to Eunhyuk when was about to turn around he heard another voice.

 

“Kyuhyun” that voice also sounded familiar to Eunhyuk. When he turned around he saw Donghae put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder like Kyuhyun did to his.

 

They all froze waiting for someone to speak and break the awkward silence. Since Donghae being the most confident one he spoke up first. “Kyuhyun I need to talk to you about yesterday” Eunhyuk froze he thought Donghae found out about him.

 

Then Donghae continued “why did you lie to me about my mum cutting my credit card?” and then Donghae frowned at Kyuhyun “did you know the Hyukjae guy from yesterday too why were you trying to get me away from him? Are you guys like lovers or something?” Donghae asked the questions in one breath.

 

Eunhyuk was going to die ‘how can he think I am Kyuhyun’s lover? This dude way too evil for my taste well he does have a good looking face’ Eunhyuk thought. “I-I better go I think you guys need to talk” Eunhyuk turned but Kyuhyun stopped him “you wait here this will only take a minute and I need to talk to you” and smirked. Eunhyuk just face palmed himself.

 

“Wow wow slow down Donghae first I lied to you cause it’s me Kyuhyun am evil you know me better than anyone you should know why I lied and no I don’t know him now if you will excuse me I have some business to take care of”

 

Kyuhyun pushed Donghae away and turned to Eunhyuk. Donghae just huffed and walked off towards Eunhyuk.

 

“What do you want?” Eunhyuk asked

>.<

i dont knw what happened to my fanfic it keeps being retarded o.O

my chapter 2 kept showing chapter 1 so i deleted and updated chapter 2 again :/