Another Man

The Secret In The Mirror

 

She woke up in the middle of night. It was just the bad dream. When she came back from the old summer house she was always dreaming the same dreams. In this dream no matter where she went she saw him in the mirror. In the last part he always stepped out of the mirror to take her with him and then the dream ends.

Her normal life went well. She was studying hard and in her free time she met her friends. She never saw him again. The girl didn’t tell anyone about the strange night when the reflection tried to kill her. Next morning she woke up in her own bed in the old summer house. The mysterious staircase was gone. Nothing changed in her life.

The girl sat up in her bed. The moon was shining through the curtains. The apartment was silent only the clock was making noises. Slowly she stood up from the bed. The window was open and cold night wind touched her skin. The girl ran hand through her long black hair. Thirst was killing her. She opened her bedroom’s door and stepped in corridor. Carefully touching cold ground she headed to the kitchen.

Corridor was the coldest place in her apartment because the sun didn’t reached this place. Here you could find small wooden table with telephone on it, lonely bookcase full of studying book, comfortable chair and mirror hanging on the white wall. The mirror was big and covered a huge part of the wall. Every time she passed it she always took a glance at her reflection but this time she had different things in her mind and the mirror was forgotten. This night she would have seen not only her reflection but and another figure standing there.

 

 

It was not the first time he was watching her. She was always on his mind but no one ever knew that. He never told him that he knew her first. That he was the first who fall in love with her. He never told Jaejoong that he was ready to destroy everything to have her in his arms…

 

 

Author's Note:

Emerald_Lee:

Thanks for reading my story ^^ <3

aghniahr:

Thanks for support <3

mgginny:

Maybe... Maybe not ^^