Explaining

Chances Are

 

[Eunhyuk: Yesung the magician arrived in our home, unexpectedly, shocking me and you. The light was so bright that it was irritating.]
 
Yesung: Ya, where's the time machine?
Eunhyuk: *ignores him* Jagiya, do you believe in magic?
You: I don't know..
Eunhyuk: Well, you should. *points at yesung* He's the one who gave me the time machine, ____.
Yesung: Why yes, I let you borrow it so give it back to me. What he said was true. He went back in time to save you. You actually died, but thanks to your boyfriend, you're not. He was extremely depressed and about to commit a mistake of suicide, when I saw him.
 
You: YA! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! LIFE IS PRECIOUS!
Yesung: See, Eunhyuk? I told you.
Eunhyuk: Aish, forget about it. Thanks for this one. By the way, are you really a human?
Yesung: *face palm* DUH. I'm a human mage. Pabo.
You: Mr. Mage.. thank you.. *hugs him*
Yesung: *blush* You're welcome.. *destroys the time machine*
Eunhyuk: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!
Yesung: This shall be destroyed. It's too dangerous. And what I did, the magic, it can only happen once. If this falls into the wrong hands, it will be a catastrophe.
 
You: So, does this mean Eunhyuk is the only one who used that?
Yesung: Yes.. And just so you know, it has a consequence..
Eunhyuk: What is it?
Yesung: When someone uses it, a part of my magic powers decrease.. You used a lot so I ain't letting anyone make my powers disappear!
You: Are you immortal?
Yesung: Aniya, I'm a human. In fact, I'm almost 25. Yet, I stay youthful. Hey, I have to go now.
Eunhyuk: Where are you going?
Yesung: To the kingdome where I belong. I will study more about magic.
You: Will we see you again?
Yesung: I don't know..
You: *hugs him* Please come back. You saved my life. How can I repay you?
Yesung: *whispers* Ya Eunhyuk, propose to her right now.
 
[Eunhyuk: I grabbed the ring from my drawer, kneeled down, and you were shocked.]
 
Eunhyuk: I won't hesitate right now, ____. It's been 5 years, and I realized that you are the one who I really want to marry. You are my other half, my girl. Will you marry me?