Realize

Chances Are

 

[Eunhyuk: Everything was gone, it was all blank. Nothingness was the only one present.]
 
Yesung: You completed the mission. Congratulations!
Eunhyuk: I did? Awesome. Now what's next?
Yesung: You will time travel again. And you would go back to when you last see her. Are you ready? Remember, you changed everything. So expect a lot of changes while you're at it.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm ready. Bring it on.
Yesung: Arraseo. May your mission be a success.
 
[Eunhyuk: That moment, I already closed my eyes. I didn't notice that I was already in my room and you were waking me up..]
 
You: Good morning, jagiya. *kisses his cheek*
Eunhyuk: Jagiya?! What day and what time is it? What year?
You: *rolls eyes* What has gotten into you? One day left and it's our fifth anniversary as a couple..
Eunhyuk: [So I went back once again..] Uhm.. Nothing. *hugs you and kisses you* I love you~ Are you going somewhere?
You: Yeah, work.
Eunhyuk: Aww. *frowns* Don't go.. [I must stop her from going to her work..]
You: Waeyo? [Aww, he's affectionate today.]
Eunhyuk: *puts arms around you* Stay with me for the rest of the day, that's all I wanted to have. Your time..
You: Aww, so sweet. Arraseo~ We rarely spend time with each other nowadays..
 
[Eunhyuk: That was the day where you supposed to go.. But this time I'm stopping you. Better now than never.]
 
You: *opens the tv and drops the remote* Jagiya.. *scared* Look.. a car suddenly lost control and it hit the tree..
Eunhyuk: *hugs you tight* Do not be afraid, my love. I knew this would happen so I stopped you. 
You: Jagiya.. *sobs* How did you know? If you didn't stopped me, I might be dead right now..
Eunhyuk: I know.. Believe it or not.. *shows the time machine* This helped me.. To tell you the truth, today is the worst day of my life.. Because in the future, you died. And you were the one hit by a car..
You: I don't understand.. You're from the future?
Eunhyuk: Yeah.. And what I'm holding right now.. Is a time machine.. You will die, if I didn't stopped you.. So please stay with me..