Magic

Chances Are

 

Chapter 4: ?? [Magic]
 
[Eunhyuk: To my surprise, the birds shocked me and I fell down on my just by seeing them. What are they, guardian angels? And what's more surprising is there was a guy with a black-purple hair with an eyeliner looking at me in the eyes.]
 
Yesung: You're a pabo indeed. Do you think your girlfriend would be happy seeing you like this? It's not the end of the world.
Eunhyuk: What do you know? For me, it is.
Yesung: Can you just accept reality?!
Eunhyuk: Easy for you to say. Since you're not the one who lost a girlfriend. Why are you here anyway? And who are you?
Yesung: I'm Yesung. And I think I could help you.
Eunhyuk: With what? You're going to put me in a rehab?
Yesung: *shows you a vintage watch* Here. Take this.
Eunhyuk: I already have a watch with me.
Yesung: Yeah right, but does it change anything? Can it bring you to the past?
Eunhyuk: Huh? What are you saying?
Yesung: That's a time machine you're holding.
Eunhyuk: Wow. Seriously, are you malfunctioning?
Yesung: I am telling the truth. For now, I'll hand that to you. You will be given 30 days to go back to the past. From the day you met her. And I challenge you to make her fall in love with you since when you start going back time, she'll only know you as a stranger.
Eunhyuk: She'll have an amnesia?
Yesung: No. Well duh. What happens when you meet the first time the person you love? You're strangers first, right? It's not like you can just grab her and marry her instantly. You have to capture her heart once again. And once you did it, you'll go back to the time to where you last saw her alive and do whatever it takes to keep her alive. Remember, one move can change history.
 
Eunhyuk: When will I start?
Yesung: Depends on you. Once you started time travelling, you can never go back. So use it wisely. Goodluck, Lee Hyukjae.
 
[Eunhyuk: Yesung disappeared out of nowhere and you remained, holding the time machine he gave to me. I'm still doubtful about this. I didn't know such thing exists. But, if it's the only way to get you and save you from death, I'm willing to do everything, my love. I'm tired of hearing people say, "It's gonna be alright." All I can think is "Yeah, because it isn't happening to you." :/ They just don't understand how I feel, _____.]