Show Me Your Love

Chances Are

 

You: [My heart is palpitating and my mind is agitating. I don't want to hide, yet I don't want to increase my pride. What is this feeling that I myself can't explain?] You.. like.. me?
Eunhyuk: Of course I do, ____. Who wouldn't wanna be in love with you who's beautiful, caring and smart?
You: How can I be sure that you're serious about me?
Eunhyuk: I will show it to you through my words and actions. So, will you let me court you? *moves closer*
You: All of the sudden?? *shocked*
Eunhyuk: For now, courting is much more appropriate. Just so you know, Baby you don't need to worry, and you don't need to hurry. This love is eternal, much similar to an immortal. It will last, and we'll be able to recall the good times in the past. Time will come, and I'll be home. We'll stay together, forever and ever.
You: Whoa, such a poet indeed. <3
Eunhyuk: Do you like it?
You: Of course I do, poetry is my life.
Eunhyuk: And you are my life. Therefore, my life is like a poetry.
You: And now you're being a Logician.
Eunhyuk: Hahahaha~ I just am, when you're around.
You: You're so fun to be with, Eunhyuk..
 
[Eunhyuk: At last baby, you're still here with me. The only thing left is for you to be my girl and get married. <3 <3 We stayed together until the end of school, and we went home.]
 
Eunhyuk: Take care always, _____. *pats your head*
You: Thanks for accompanying me, Eunhyuk. *smiles* You take care as well..
 
[Eunhyuk: All of the sudden, I kissed you. You didn't see that coming. You were so shocked that you had to push me away.]
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, ____.
You: I have to go.. Bye..
 
[Eunhyuk: You slammed the door on my face. Little did you know that kissing you surely made my day.]
 
Inside the room:
 
You: I'm home..
Your Sister: ____, are you okay?
You: [What have you done, Eunhyuk? You kissed me all of the sudden! I hate you so much!] Noona, what if you have a guy friend and he kissed you unexpectedly? Will you be mad at him despite of how passionate his kiss was that made you want him more? And what if you were shocked and left him? What the heck does that mean?
Your Sister: Whoa. Didn’t see that coming. Why are you asking me all of the sudden? That depends on whom and what’s the purpose of that person for kissing you. Do you have problems regarding love? Just tell me what your problem is and I won’t be mad. I promise..
You: Well, that guy told me he loves me.. And he seems serious about courting me..
Your Sister: Maybe he really is in love with you that’s why. What does it feel by the way? Kissing a guy?
You: If I could describe his kiss, it’s sinful, yet unexpected. I want it to happen once more...
Your Sister: Well, whenever someone kisses you, it’s like you feel a wonderful feeling inside you. And if someone kisses you on the lips, it really means that person loves you. You can feel his Passionate Affection on your lips. It makes you feel crazy about that person whenever you think about him.. You know what? I think you're in love.
You: ME?! [I had to admit, it sure was great kissing a boy. But I had to hide my true feelings and focused on my poker face. I tried to be harsh so that he would be able to shower me sweet nothings and to know if he really is sincere with his confession.] Eunhyuk.. [I touched my lips and entered the house. I looked at the mirror and noticed that my lips were red. I didn’t put lipstick or anything. His kiss still lingers in my lips. Why am I feeling like this? Is this crush, love or infatuation?! This can’t be!]