Rude Fiancé

Fake Wife Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What would she tell her parents? Sorry but I didn’t become a lawyer because I fell in love with a jerk who betrayed me with my best friend on our wedding? That would be a big joke. She didn’t invite her parents to that so called wedding and it would make them angry that she dropped out of college to be together with a man. A man who betrayed her! He was now happily married for three years with that Lee Chaerin – her ex-best friend. Last she heard, they were expecting a child soon. A child! She was about to lose her mind but her friend snapped her out of it.

“Pull yourself together Bom, you need the money remember?” Rina asked trying to get Bom’s attention again, “besides that y man over there is trying to get your attention all night” she said jokingly before she stepped away from Bom and went behind the bar, “go take his order” she winked at Bom before she brushed her off. Bom looked at the man Rina was referring to and almost got an heart-attack. Choi Seunghyun was here? What did he come looking for here – no she knew why he came here, for her. That was obvious. A successful multi-millionaire like Choi Seunghyun wouldn’t step into a club like this, he was too good for places like this. She straightened her back and stepped towards the man with her chin held high – she knew Choi Seunghyun better than anyone. People might think he was a handsome, charming man but she knew better than that. Choi Seunghyun was actually a brute, a very cold-hearted womanizer who didn’t care about anyone’s feelings.

Standing next to him Bom flashed him a forced smile, “what are you doing here Seunghyun? This isn’t somewhere you go often” she said and glared at him when he smirked.

“This isn’t a place you should go to as well” he pointed out before he held out his hands in defense, “relax, Bom, I’m not here to fight you” he muttered, “I heard you got yourself in some serious problems” he said and smirked when he saw the panic flashing through her eyes, “your mother calls me occasionally to ask about her little Bom.” Of course her mother would stab her in the back! Why did she call Seunghyun to ask about her? Seunghyun and she weren’t friends for years. She always admired Seunghyun Choi. When she was four she always saw him like a big brother, he was after all five years older than her. Six years later that admiration formed into a little crush, but she hated him after she saw what he did with one of his girlfriends in his bedroom. It was the scare of her life, she was only ten then! The ert should know when to lock his room. Now she was twenty-four and she felt that little crush she always had on him coming back, her heart was beating erratically. Her own heart was betraying her right now.

“What did she tell you?” she asked warily.

“Everything, how proud she was off her little lawyer Bom. I didn’t know you went back to finish law school, Bom. That was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter