Touch Me, If You Dare

Oblivious to You

 

Chapter Three

Choi Siwon. There was something about what he said that felt like a threat. The adventurous (and stupid) part of me felt like it was an invitation. I found myself looking back at him in time to see him give me a suggestive wink. I snorted, continuing to walk away.

“Who was that?” I asked Jessica, hugging her arm as we skipped toward the bleachers.

“Choi Siwon, he graduated last year.” She sighed dreamily, “He used to be the quarterback for the team before Taecyeon came in.”

Reaching the rest of the class, Jessica and I joined as they did their warm ups. Taec and Khun stood at either side of us and stretched along with us.

“What did Choi want from you?” Taecyeon asked as he bent to reach his toes.

“He just tried confirming if we’re an item.” I answered with a shrug. “I didn’t bother denying.”

“You should’ve told him we were,” he grumbled, “That way, he’d stop bothering you.”

Apparently it was Run day. Oh, Lord please don’t let him call my name. My silent wish to be invisible wasn’t granted as Coach Kim called my name for the first round of races. I groaned as Taecyeon and Nichkhun’s name followed mine.

“Tough luck,” I muttered to Taecyeon, frowning as stood at the starting line in the middle of the two boys. “I never win against you.”

“Let’s make this interesting,” He told me in amusement as he crouched into position, “Let’s make a bet. Loser gives the winner three wishes.”

“I dunno why I even agree to these things.” I sighed, “But okay, I’m in.”

Taecyeon dashed faster than I can blink, the moment that the starting pistol shot rang. Nichkhun ran almost as quickly. Breathing in deeply, I ran as fast as I could—surprising even myself as I surpassed Khun. My feet automatically took steps over the other, like they had a life of their own. A few meters away from the finish line, Taecyeon slowed to match my pace.

“Good job, Shorty,” He said with a chuckle, he asked in between pants, “So tell me, Fanny, what’s your first wish? You know; IF you win the race.”

“A boyfriend,” I answered crossly as I struggled to match his pace when I saw him quicken his pace once more.

“Just as I thought,” He chuckled as he sped all the way to the finish line.

Again, Taecyeon beat me. Breaking my run, I sprinted to slow down. Taecyeon patted my back as I reached where he stopped. Nichkhun fell on his knees as he reached us, panting heavily.

“You guys are ing crazy, Man,” He sauntered in between pants, “And Hottie, you just became ten times hotter in my eyes.”

Before Taecyeon could pounce on his , Khun got up and walked toward the bleachers. Taec shot him a death glare as he placed an arm around my waist as I followed Khun to where the rest of the class sat. Jessica handed me a towel when I took a seat beside her. I gave her a grateful smile.

“What was that?” She asked, curiously. “We saw Taecyeon slow down to talk to you.”

“Just a bet,” I informed her, wincing as I recall the terms. “And obviously, I lost.”

“I’d lose anything to that chunk of hotness.” Jessica said dreamily.

I chuckled as I traced her gaze back to my best friend who was busy laughing his out with a couple of girls from junior year. Taecyeon caught me looking and shot me a wink. Jessica nearly fainted. Rolling my eyes, I giggled as her name got called.

----

 

Taecyeon walked into the house, very much at home despite the fact that he did not live there. He immediately slung his arm around the middle-aged man that greeted him by the doorway—engaging in light conversations as they walked towards the kitchen.

“Hello Taecyeon,” Hyori greeted, looking up from chopping onions. Taecyeon greeted back with a smile.

“Tiff’s upstairs.” Ji Hoon informed him as he walked toward his wife, hands snaking on either side of Hyori’s waist, “Keep her busy, will you?”

Taecyeon couldn’t stop laughing at the older man’s naughty wink and his wife’s indignant gasp. “Will try, Mr. Hwang; I’ll head on up.”

Navigating through the familiar hallways, he found his way to her room. He jiggled the handle to find it unlocked. Nothing could ever prepare him for the site he saw. Tiffany was spinning like a top in her small room, bumping into furniture and fixtures as she struggled to get out of what seemed like a very tiny dress—her creamy skin exposed, save for her privates that were thankfully covered by her lace underwear.

“Tiffany Hwang what were you thinking,” Taecyeon hissed in surprised indignation as he slammed the door shut, locking it behind him as he yanked the garment of her head, pushing Tiffany onto the bed and wrapping her with her blanket. “What if I was some random guy coming into your room?”

“But you aren’t a random guy,” Tiffany huffed with a pout, sitting up to face him. She eyed him curiously. He had his back to her, one hand on his hips, the other at the back of his nape, as if trying to calm himself down. “I was just trying on the dress Jessica lent me for this Saturday.”

Taecyeon whipped around to stare at the tiny article of clothing that now lay on the floor. “That thing is a dress?”

Tiffany nodded, eyebrows raised.

“That can barely cover your !” He yelled in outrage, “And you’re planning to go to Jay’s party? That boy spells trouble!”

“Who assigned you as my stylist?” Tiffany argued, letting the blanket fall of her as she picked up her dress from the floor. “As for the party, I can take care of myself! I don’t need another older brother speech, Taec.”

Taecyeon tried to look at anything but her, trying to concentrate on the altercation they were having. He had the perfect rebuttal, but whatever it was he came up with flew out the window as Tiffany walked pass him as she marched angrily to her closet, giving him a glimpse of the swell of her .

“Besides, if you’re too worried then come with me.” Tiffany continued, shrugging into an oversized shirt that Taecyeon noted was his. “You’re invited too, aren’t you?”

Tiffany looked at him as she realized his lack of response. Tracing his gaze back to her exposed thighs, a sly smile crept across her face. “Oh oppa, you were checking me out just now, weren’t you?”

Taecyeon’s gaze flew up to meet hers, his ears turning as red as a tomato. He turned away from her once again, biting his lip in guilt. Tiffany decided to push her luck. Turning him to face her, she pressed herself up against him as she grabbed his collar—her lips inches from his.

“Sowoneul malhaebwa, Oppa?” She whispered softly, a smile playing around the corners of her lips.

Taecyeon gulped, barely thinking straight. “What?”

“What’s your wish?” She repeated in English, her almost laughter dying as she felt his hot breath against her skin.

“Do you know what you’re asking for, Miyoung-ah?” Taecyeon asked.

“Your wish, oppa, what is your wish,” She asked again, this time with all the humor gone as she felt his hand settle on either side of her hips. “You won three wishes remember?”

With all seriousness, he looked at her and answered, “Would you kiss me if I asked you to?”

She nodded hesitantly, pulling him down ever so slowly until their lips met.