What Do You Want Me To Do

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]


 

After Seunghyun left I didn’t think I could move. My legs weren’t working and if I tried moving them, they would crumble underneath me.


 

I manage to actually start moving after 10 minutes of staring into nothing. I don’t think I could ever sleep again. I don’t think I will ever know if the prince would be happy… If I will be happy.


 

I hope Mina finds love in the Prince… So that they could live happily ever after.


 

It’s just a fairy tale… nothing good ever comes from them. Just hopeless dreams…


 

I was walking on the sidewalk, I wasn’t really thinking at all.. I had nothing on my mind. I felt like a zombie.


 

It started to thunder and then the rain came. I looked up at the water falling from the sky. Maybe they were crying for me.


 

If the Gods actually cared about me. I doubt it.


 

Seunghyun drove back to the diner and parked his car. “Daesung?” He called out. “Daesunggg.” He kept calling out my name. “…” He muttered. He quickly got back in the car and pulled out. He tried looking for me in the rain. It started to get heavier.


 

Calling Youngbae~


 

“Yobosayo?” Youngbae answered.


 

“Youngbae.” Seunghyun said quickly.


 

“Did you get Daesung?” He asked.


 

Seunghyun shook his head. “He wasn’t there.” He answered.


 

“What???” Youngbae said back. “Well where else have you looked???”


 

“I don’t know. I can’t see… The rain is too heavy.” Seunghyun said looking through the window as he drove.


 

Youngbae sighed and placed a hand on his forehead. “Okay, call me back with you find him.”


 

Call ended~


 

“He’ll be okay, he’ll be okay.” Youngbae said to himself as he paced back and forth.


 

Seunghyun rolled down his window. “Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled. “Where are you!” He added. “Daesung!” A tear fell down Seunghyun’s cheek.


 

I kept walking along the sidewalk. I was soak n’ wet. I probably will get sick after this. I don’t care.


 

Suddenly a car stopped next to me. The window rolled down. “Hey, excuse me” Someone said from the car.


 

I stopped walking and went over to the car. I looked in and at the person. “Neh?”


 

Seunghyun saw me looking in a car and pointing somewhere. He stopped the car across the street and then got out.


 

“Daesung!” He yelled.


 

I looked up and saw Seunghyun. I then looked at the person and nodded. I opened the car and got in. They drove off.


 

“Daesung?!” Seunghyun and got back in the car. He shook his head and pulled out of his spot and drove back to the dorm.


 

When he got there he saw me getting out of the car and I quickly bowed to the person and went inside. He parked the car and got out. Before I made it to the door, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.


 

“WHAT THE HELL.” He yelled.


 

“What.” I said staring at him.


 

“Who the hell was that?” I asked.


 

“Why do you care?” I muttered and turned around. I opened the door and walked in. I was soaked… So was Seunghyun. He followed me inside.


 

Youngbae turned around. “Oh thank god you’re okay!” He said walking over. “Quick go get changed. We have to…” Youngbae tried to talk to me but Seunghyun stepped in between us.


 

“Why do you want to break up with me.” He muttered.


 

“I just don’t want to be in a relationship right now.” I said softly.

“Is there someone else?” He then asked.


 

I looked up at him. “No! Of course not! Hyung, I love you! I really really do! You have to believe me!” I said holding onto his shirt.


 

“But I don’t… I don’t understand why you don’t want to be with me anymore! We are great for each other!” He yelled.


 

“And I believe that! I just can’t see myself…” I took a deep breath. “I just can’t see myself married right now… maybe not at all.”


 

“But I love you.” Seunghyun said softly.


 

“You two we need to go the studio, for a press conference. We have to leave now. Go get changed.” Youngbae said to us. I stood there and looked at Seunghyun.


 

“Why can’t you understand my feelings.” I muttered and walked past him.


 

“I do understand your feelings Daesung!” He yelled walking after me. I went into the bedroom and he followed me in there. He slammed the door shut and we proceeded to argue as we got changed.


 

“No you don’t hyung!” I yelled as I changed my pants.


 

“Oh I’m sorry, were you not the one that said a few months ago that you DID NOT want to CALL OFF the wedding?!” He yelled looking at me after changing his shirt.


 

When I was finished changing I walked out of the room and into the living room. I put on my shoes.


 

“Daesung answer me!” Seunghyun yelled. “Please.”


 

“Yes! Yes I was the one a few months ago who said I didn’t want to call off the wedding!” I yelled standing up.


 

“THEN WHAT HAPPENED!” Seunghyun yelled at me in my face.


 

“THINGS CHANGE!” I yelled back.


 

Seungri and Jiyong stood there, wide-eyed. Youngbae stood next to them. He looked over at the two and nudged at them. “Go get in the car and head on over to the studio. I’ll meet you both over there.” He whispered. Jiyong looked at me.


 

“Okay.” Jiyong whispered back and grabbed Seungri. They grabbed an umbrella and walked out of the apartment.


 

“WELL CHANGE THEM BACK!” Seunghyun yelled again.


 

“IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!” I yelled.


 

“Then I guess I don’t love you.” Seunghyun muttered. He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the house.


 

I just stood there and looked at Youngbae. I sighed and then looked at the ground.


 

Later at the studio, I stood in the hallway behind Youngbae. Seunghyun was the first in line. We were waiting to go out for the press conference.


 

“You guys ready?” Our manager came over and asked.


 

Youngbae nodded. “Neh.”


 

“And here they are.” The answer said in the microphone. We then all walked out and waved to the people. We saw fans behind the closed doors and the clear windows.


 

We sat down in our seats and I looked down at Seunghyun. I sighed and frowned.


 

Youngbae looked at me.


 

“How are you guys doing these past few days?” The announcer asked.


 

“We’ve been doing really good actually.” Jiyong spoke up into the microphone.


 

“How were the album promotions?” A reporter asked.


 

“They were just fine, we had a lot of fun promoting our 4th mini album. We were surprised it was charted high on the iTunes chart.” Youngbae said into the microphone.


 

“We didn’t think anybody enjoyed our music anymore.” Seungri joked.


 

The press laughed and the fans in the hallway screamed.

“How was making your first mini album Seungri?” A reporter asked.


 

Seungri leaned in to the microphone. “It was fun actually. I worked with IU and that was a lot fun.”


 

Jiyong looked at Seungri. “What about working with me.” He laughed.


 

“Oh! That was fun too… I guess.” He laughed back and then the crowd laughed also.


 

“So you, Daesung and Seunghyun, you both have a wedding coming up in a couple of weeks. Are you two excited?” The announcer asked.


 

I looked up at her and smiled a little, I was about to say something but Seunghyun interrupted.


 

“The wedding was called off.” He muttered. All attention was turned to him.


 

“W..what? How come?” A reporter asked.


 

“We both decided that it was for the best.” I said softly.


 

“We both did?” Seunghyun looked at me. “Oh no… don’t listen to him. It was all him… He’s a baby… He doesn’t want to get married ever…” Seunghyun muttered pointing at me. “We’re not even together anymore.”


 

I looked at Seunghyun. Everyone turned to me. There were pictures being taking of me. I just stood up and walked out of the press conference room.


 

“I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to end this a little bit early. I’m really sorry.” Youngbae said standing and bowing.


 

The group stood up and walked out. Daesung walked down the hallway.


 

“Daesung wait.” Seungri said walking up to me.


 

“Please leave me alone.” I said softly.


 

“What the hell were you thinking Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled as he pushed past Seungri and walked next to me.


 

“Me!” I yelled back looking at him. “Me!” I stopped walking and pointed to myself. “What the hell were you thinking back there!” I yelled and pointed back towards the room. I continued to walk. “I was trying to not worry the fans! You didn’t have to tell them that I called off the wedding!” I yelled.


 

Seunghyun kept walking next to me. “Well maybe if you hadn’t called off the wedding…!” He yelled. “Then I wouldn’t have said that!!” I ignored him and kept walking. “Don’t ignore me!” He yelled and kicked some boxes. I stopped and covered my face.


 

“You’re crazy!” I yelled. “YOU.ARE.CRAZY” I pointed at him and reached the dressing room. I opened the door and walked in. Seunghyun followed. The other 3 waited outside the room.


 

“Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled and followed me around the room.


 

I grabbed my jacket and glasses.


 

“Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled again. I ignored him. He picked up a vase with water and roses in it. “GOD DAMN YOU!” He yelled and threw it right by me, it smashed against the wall and shattered. The roses and water went everywhere.


 

I stopped walking when he threw it. I turned to face him, he grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me against the wall. My head hit the wall and I looked at him. I pushed him away from me and then walked into the other room connected to this one and slammed the door shut. I went into the bathroom and started to undress. I the bathtub and let it fill up.


I looked in the mirror at myself. I had a sad look on my face. I picked up a glass cup and threw it at the mirror and it shattered. I walked over to the bathtub and got in. I laid against the tub and looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.